Coachline Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coachline
Read Coachline Reviews
great service who ever we deal with most of our buses are with you just 1 more to move over and you will have them all its nice to be able to deal with over a phone rather than internet as computer doesnt offer any discount as tescos say every little helps keep up the good work guys john and caroline classic mini coaches
Good Morning John & Caroline, thanks so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review of our Coachline team. As always its a pleasure to be of service.
I am starting a new business as a coach operator and have found that insurance brokers generally are terrible when it comes to customer care. Most don't even return your calls and even if they do they don't understand the industry. Speaking to Michele at Coachline was however, the complete opposite. Not only did she know what she was talking about, she contacted me when she said she would even if there was no news. To top it all I got a quote £1300 cheaper than anyone else. Very happy indeed.
Thank you for your fantastic review - we are so pleased that Michelle exceeded your expectations :)
Coachline is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews