Coachline Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coachline
Read Coachline Reviews
Been with a few years now and always excellent service , great staff to deal with
Hello Colin, so nice of you to leave us a review. The Coachline Team are always happy to go the extra mile for customers old and new.
I’ve been with this company for 7 years now and I cannot fault them in anyway. Nothing is to much trouble and they always find me the best quotes..Highly recommended..Thank you
Hi Mehtab, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review of our services. The Coachline team are always happy to go the extra mile for our clients, old and new.
Dealt with Michelle, who was very knowledgable and helpful. Went a bit further in dealing with my quote. Very competetive. Took out fleet insurance. Thanks Coachline ins.
Coachline 5 star review on 30th November 2021
Thanks for your review Ian, we are so pleased you are happy with our service. The Coachline Team
I have found Coachline to be very efficient and competitive.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, our friendly team always go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service.
been with COACHLINE for many years, always there to give personal assistance, if and when we need recovery. thank you
Thanks Stephen - happy to assist as always. The Coachline Team
Got sorted out after a delay but coastline were understanding considering the times
Thanks Konrad. The Coachline Team
Very happy with service so far, prompt requests and responses, hope this continues
Hi Darren, we are so glad you're pleased with our service. The Coachline Team
Always putting customer service at the for front. Been with Coachline a number off years. Fantastic service
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback Lee, much appreciated. The Coachline Team
Friendly, informative, efficient and helpful
Thanks Arthur, great to do business with you. The Coachline Team
Excellent service as always, great communication from all the staff. Wouldn't go anywhere else for my insurance.
Thanks David, that is very kind of you. We hope to have the pleasure of your business for many more years to come. Regards The Coachline Team
great service who ever we deal with most of our buses are with you just 1 more to move over and you will have them all its nice to be able to deal with over a phone rather than internet as computer doesnt offer any discount as tescos say every little helps keep up the good work guys john and caroline classic mini coaches
Good Morning John & Caroline, thanks so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review of our Coachline team. As always its a pleasure to be of service.
I am starting a new business as a coach operator and have found that insurance brokers generally are terrible when it comes to customer care. Most don't even return your calls and even if they do they don't understand the industry. Speaking to Michele at Coachline was however, the complete opposite. Not only did she know what she was talking about, she contacted me when she said she would even if there was no news. To top it all I got a quote £1300 cheaper than anyone else. Very happy indeed.
Thank you for your fantastic review - we are so pleased that Michelle exceeded your expectations :)
Coachline is rated 4.83 based on 12 reviews