Co-Star Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Co-Star

About Co-Star: Here at Co-Star, we specialise in supplying the ICT Industry globally with all the equipment necessary to initiate and conclude 3G/4G LTE Mobile Networking Installations for Mobile Data, Telemetry and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Our core product range includes: Sierra Wireless and Cradlepoint Mobile Wireless Gateways for 3G/4G LTE applications, Antennas, RF Connectors and RG58 Low Loss Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

How would you rate Co-Star?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Bill Hewson Smith
Verified Buyer
"Couldn't fault the service from start to finish. Most helpful staff and very quick delivery. Many Thanks Co-Star."
John Davies
Verified Buyer
"I wasn't 100% sure which product I needed. The Co-Star chat service quickly identified it for me. Delivery was rapid. Very pleased all round."
David Noblet
Verified Buyer
"Good service, good price."
Alex Oleon
Verified Buyer
"Cheap and fast delivery. A+++"
John Coaker
Verified Buyer
"Very good service will use again 10/10"
John Alvey
Verified Buyer
"Purchased 2 dash mounting brackets 2 separate transactions both arrived ok , But didn't come with a invoice with costing's on , called customer service to obtain invoice both times my email was taken and I was assured it would be forwarded on to me . I have given up waiting. I was looking to purchase 45 units for our company , but without any form of correspondence ie invoice with costing's I am unable to proceed any further ."
Please accept our apologies but the email address that you provided will not accept emails. If you provide us with an alternative email address, a copy invoice will be sent. Kind Regards, Co-Star
"Rapid delivery, good quality product at a good price I'd happily use them again"
Justin Waring
Verified Buyer
"Good exactly as described, reasonably priced and arrived quickly - v good!"
Mark Williams
Verified Buyer
"Item as described and delivered quickly."
Co-Star is rated 4.81 based on 89 reviews