Co-Star Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Co-Star

About Co-Star: Here at Co-Star, we specialise in supplying the ICT Industry globally with all the equipment necessary to initiate and conclude 3G/4G LTE Mobile Networking Installations for Mobile Data, Telemetry and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Our core product range includes: Sierra Wireless and Cradlepoint Mobile Wireless Gateways for 3G/4G LTE applications, Antennas, RF Connectors and RG58 Low Loss Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

How would you rate Co-Star ?

"The phone (Truckfone CP-100) arrived on the day scheduled and the whole process of working with Co-Star to get what was needed was flawless, the kept me fully informed of the progress of the order through the entire process (needed because I am in the U.S.A). Matt (from Co-Star) ensured the system would be compatible with my cellular provider. They are bookmarked for future orders."
"Good service - quick delivery"
"Very pleased with the competitive price and updates on delivery"
"fast delivery"
"Ordered and received within 48 hours"
"Easy to navigate and comprehensive website. Prompt delivery. Would certainly use them next time"
"Part arrived on time undamaged, when i ordered on line , i had inadvertantly cancelled it, thanks to Matthew for calling me to confirm if i required the part, another good thing was Co -Star kept me up to date for the ETA of my order, also it was significantly cheaper than other suppliers. I would order from Co-Star again no problem. Dave Evans"
"Superb specialist supplier. Matches our needs accurately and in a timely professional manner."
"I have been using Co-Star for a number of years now, they have a very good product line up and always sufficient stock. Service is always first rate and the products of the highest quality. I would strongly recommend you anyone who has not used them to give them a try, you will not be dissapointed"
"Very helpful on the phone. I ordered two items for next day delivery. Matt emailed me to advise that one item wasn't available until the following day and that he would post the second item as soon as it came in. I received it the day after that!"
"Great products, Great service,"
"Have used the Dashmount bracket before but not from this supplier. Good price and same day despatch at a reasonable cost. Will be using them again, happy customer!"
"Faultless service"
"very fast on delivery order on a Thursday and it arrived on the Monday I would use them again"
"I needed a custom cable, terminated with two different FAKRA female ends; I contacted Matt who was very quick to respond, giving me a quote for said cable in no time at all. The price was very reasonable and I ordered it there and then. The cable was ready for me within two hours, it was paid for and shipped out the same day. Although I have not fitted it yet; the terminations are spot on and the quality looks great. I will be using Co:Star again should the need arise and I will be advocating them to others who need high tech cables in a hurry. Thank you to Matt for being so quick and helpful."
"Ordered some consumables out of ours via website and parts arrived within 1 working day. Great service and great value as always"
"Co-star were helpful and communicative by email, found me the product I wanted and and delivered it promptly. Happy customer."
"Product as described. Fast shipment and great communication"
"Excellent"
"Very quick at questions asked and delivery"
Co-Star is rated 4.79 based on 120 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!