Co-Star Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Co-Star

About Co-Star: Here at Co-Star, we specialise in supplying the ICT Industry globally with all the equipment necessary to initiate and conclude 3G/4G LTE Mobile Networking Installations for Mobile Data, Telemetry and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Our core product range includes: Sierra Wireless and Cradlepoint Mobile Wireless Gateways for 3G/4G LTE applications, Antennas, RF Connectors and RG58 Low Loss Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

How would you rate Co-Star ?

"Great products, Great service,"
"Have used the Dashmount bracket before but not from this supplier. Good price and same day despatch at a reasonable cost. Will be using them again, happy customer!"
Philip Scott
"Faultless service"
Graham Willis
Verified Buyer
"very fast on delivery order on a Thursday and it arrived on the Monday I would use them again"
Kevin Bates
Verified Buyer
"I needed a custom cable, terminated with two different FAKRA female ends; I contacted Matt who was very quick to respond, giving me a quote for said cable in no time at all. The price was very reasonable and I ordered it there and then. The cable was ready for me within two hours, it was paid for and shipped out the same day. Although I have not fitted it yet; the terminations are spot on and the quality looks great. I will be using Co:Star again should the need arise and I will be advocating them to others who need high tech cables in a hurry. Thank you to Matt for being so quick and helpful."
"Ordered some consumables out of ours via website and parts arrived within 1 working day. Great service and great value as always"
Matthew Stephenson
Verified Buyer
"Co-star were helpful and communicative by email, found me the product I wanted and and delivered it promptly. Happy customer."
Manrique Escolante Salgado
Verified Buyer
"Product as described. Fast shipment and great communication"
Steven Jacques
"Excellent"
COLIN MARSHALL
Verified Buyer
"Very quick at questions asked and delivery"
Sean Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Super fast delivery and all items were well and appropriately packed."
Colin Cowan
Verified Buyer
"I have made purchases from Co-Star a number of times over the past year and the service has always been faultless. Items are generally delivered within a couple of days and products are good quality."
Marianne Smith
Verified Buyer
"Thanks for excellent service!"
Andrew Way
Verified Buyer
"Always a pleasure to deal with"
Duncan Macpherson
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, delivered quickly. Thanks."
"Co-Star has been my Go-To place for vehicle radio installations for many years. It's a one-stop shop for everything I need, and the service is a speedy as anyone could wish for."
Kevin Edwards
Verified Buyer
"First class service very helpful"
Alan Davies
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product excellent price delivered in less than 24 hours"
Len Moores
Verified Buyer
"Co-Star Efficiently processed my order with great communication"
Peter Palmer
Verified Buyer
"Found what I needed easily, put in the order & it was dispatched the following day by tracked Royal Mail. Will use again, thank you"
Co-Star is rated 4.82 based on 110 reviews