Co-Star Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Co-Star

About Co-Star: Here at Co-Star, we specialise in supplying the ICT Industry globally with all the equipment necessary to initiate and conclude 3G/4G LTE Mobile Networking Installations for Mobile Data, Telemetry and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Our core product range includes: Sierra Wireless and Cradlepoint Mobile Wireless Gateways for 3G/4G LTE applications, Antennas, RF Connectors and RG58 Low Loss Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

How would you rate Co-Star?

Marianne Smith
Verified Buyer

Thanks for excellent service!
Andrew Way
Verified Buyer

Always a pleasure to deal with
Duncan Macpherson
Verified Buyer

Easy to order, delivered quickly. Thanks.
Tony Lock
Verified Buyer

Co-Star has been my Go-To place for vehicle radio installations for many years. It's a one-stop shop for everything I need, and the service is a speedy as anyone could wish for.
Kevin Edwards
Verified Buyer

First class service very helpful
Alan Davies

Excellent product excellent price delivered in less than 24 hours
Len Moores
Verified Buyer

Co-Star Efficiently processed my order with great communication
Peter Palmer
Verified Buyer

Found what I needed easily, put in the order & it was dispatched the following day by tracked Royal Mail. Will use again, thank you
Neil Braybrook
Verified Buyer

Your on-line sales assistant (Tim) was absolutely brilliant! First class service. I will be using your guys again!
Bill Hewson Smith
Verified Buyer

Couldn't fault the service from start to finish.
Most helpful staff and very quick delivery.
Many Thanks Co-Star.
John Davies
Verified Buyer

I wasn't 100% sure which product I needed. The Co-Star chat service quickly identified it for me. Delivery was rapid.
Very pleased all round.
David Noblet
Verified Buyer

Good service, good price.
Alex Oleon

Cheap and fast delivery. A+++
John Coaker

Very good service will use again 10/10
John Alvey
Verified Buyer

Purchased 2 dash mounting brackets 2 separate transactions both arrived ok , But didn't come with a invoice with costing's on , called customer service to obtain invoice both times my email was taken and I was assured it would be forwarded on to me . I have given up waiting. I was looking to purchase 45 units for our company , but without any form of correspondence ie invoice with costing's I am unable to proceed any further .
Please accept our apologies but the email address that you provided will not accept emails. If you provide us with an alternative email address, a copy invoice will be sent. Kind Regards, Co-Star
Tim Brown
Verified Buyer

Rapid delivery, good quality product at a good price

I'd happily use them again
Justin Waring
Verified Buyer

Good exactly as described, reasonably priced and arrived quickly - v good!
Mark Williams
Verified Buyer

Item as described and delivered quickly.
Co-Star is rated 4.81 based on 78 reviews