Co-Star Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Co-Star

About Co-Star: Here at Co-Star, we specialise in supplying the ICT Industry globally with all the equipment necessary to initiate and conclude 3G/4G LTE Mobile Networking Installations for Mobile Data, Telemetry and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Our core product range includes: Sierra Wireless and Cradlepoint Mobile Wireless Gateways for 3G/4G LTE applications, Antennas, RF Connectors and RG58 Low Loss Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

How would you rate Co-Star?

"Ordered some consumables out of ours via website and parts arrived within 1 working day. Great service and great value as always"
Matthew Stephenson
Verified Buyer
"Co-star were helpful and communicative by email, found me the product I wanted and and delivered it promptly. Happy customer."
Manrique Escolante Salgado
Verified Buyer
"Product as described. Fast shipment and great communication"
Steven Jacques
"Excellent"
COLIN MARSHALL
Verified Buyer
"Very quick at questions asked and delivery"
Sean Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Super fast delivery and all items were well and appropriately packed."
Colin Cowan
Verified Buyer
"I have made purchases from Co-Star a number of times over the past year and the service has always been faultless. Items are generally delivered within a couple of days and products are good quality."
Marianne Smith
Verified Buyer
"Thanks for excellent service!"
Andrew Way
Verified Buyer
"Always a pleasure to deal with"
Duncan Macpherson
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, delivered quickly. Thanks."
"Co-Star has been my Go-To place for vehicle radio installations for many years. It's a one-stop shop for everything I need, and the service is a speedy as anyone could wish for."
Kevin Edwards
Verified Buyer
"First class service very helpful"
Alan Davies
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product excellent price delivered in less than 24 hours"
Len Moores
Verified Buyer
"Co-Star Efficiently processed my order with great communication"
Peter Palmer
Verified Buyer
"Found what I needed easily, put in the order & it was dispatched the following day by tracked Royal Mail. Will use again, thank you"
Neil Braybrook
Verified Buyer
"Your on-line sales assistant (Tim) was absolutely brilliant! First class service. I will be using your guys again!"
Bill Hewson Smith
Verified Buyer
"Couldn't fault the service from start to finish. Most helpful staff and very quick delivery. Many Thanks Co-Star."
John Davies
Verified Buyer
"I wasn't 100% sure which product I needed. The Co-Star chat service quickly identified it for me. Delivery was rapid. Very pleased all round."
David Noblet
Verified Buyer
"Good service, good price."
Alex Oleon
Verified Buyer
"Cheap and fast delivery. A+++"
Co-Star is rated 4.80 based on 85 reviews