Co-Star Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Co-Star

About Co-Star: Here at Co-Star, we specialise in supplying the ICT Industry globally with all the equipment necessary to initiate and conclude 3G/4G LTE Mobile Networking Installations for Mobile Data, Telemetry and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Our core product range includes: Sierra Wireless and Cradlepoint Mobile Wireless Gateways for 3G/4G LTE applications, Antennas, RF Connectors and RG58 Low Loss Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

How would you rate Co-Star?

Kevin Edwards
Verified Buyer

First class service very helpful
Alan Davies

Excellent product excellent price delivered in less than 24 hours
Len Moores
Verified Buyer

Co-Star Efficiently processed my order with great communication
Peter Palmer
Verified Buyer

Found what I needed easily, put in the order & it was dispatched the following day by tracked Royal Mail. Will use again, thank you
Neil Braybrook
Verified Buyer

Your on-line sales assistant (Tim) was absolutely brilliant! First class service. I will be using your guys again!
Bill Hewson Smith
Verified Buyer

Couldn't fault the service from start to finish.
Most helpful staff and very quick delivery.
Many Thanks Co-Star.
John Davies
Verified Buyer

I wasn't 100% sure which product I needed. The Co-Star chat service quickly identified it for me. Delivery was rapid.
Very pleased all round.
David Noblet
Verified Buyer

Good service, good price.
Alex Oleon

Cheap and fast delivery. A+++
John Coaker

Very good service will use again 10/10
John Alvey
Verified Buyer

Purchased 2 dash mounting brackets 2 separate transactions both arrived ok , But didn't come with a invoice with costing's on , called customer service to obtain invoice both times my email was taken and I was assured it would be forwarded on to me . I have given up waiting. I was looking to purchase 45 units for our company , but without any form of correspondence ie invoice with costing's I am unable to proceed any further .
Please accept our apologies but the email address that you provided will not accept emails. If you provide us with an alternative email address, a copy invoice will be sent. Kind Regards, Co-Star
Tim Brown
Verified Buyer

Rapid delivery, good quality product at a good price

I'd happily use them again
Justin Waring
Verified Buyer

Good exactly as described, reasonably priced and arrived quickly - v good!
Mark Williams
Verified Buyer

Item as described and delivered quickly.
Co-Star is rated 4.80 based on 74 reviews