Co-Star Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Co-Star

About Co-Star: Here at Co-Star, we specialise in supplying the ICT Industry globally with all the equipment necessary to initiate and conclude 3G/4G LTE Mobile Networking Installations for Mobile Data, Telemetry and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Our core product range includes: Sierra Wireless and Cradlepoint Mobile Wireless Gateways for 3G/4G LTE applications, Antennas, RF Connectors and RG58 Low Loss Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

How would you rate Co-Star ?

Robert Moore
Verified Buyer
"parts arrived promptly, were of good quality and far cheaper than others offered online"
"Had parts in stock and very fast shipping."
"Co-Star made every effort to keep me informed when the item I ordered was out of stock. Their communication was excellent and the item was delivered much sooner than I expected. I wouldn't hesitate to order from Co-Star again and would recommend them to anyone."
"I ordered a TNC male to TNC Female. They made 2 up for me on the same day and I received them by 9.30am the next day. Under 24 hours! Very impressed with their great service and good quality product at a very reasonable price. I will definitely use them again."
"I was looking for this kind of dashboard mount for a while, found it in few online stores but co-star was the only one to ship internationally. Thanks!"
Ioannis Kolpondinos
Verified Buyer
"They were very helpfull and fast responding"
Neil Van Dokkum
Verified Buyer
"I originally tried to purchase online but the form would not accept my Irish postcode! I was then contacted by Matt Hancock who had noticed my predicament. Matt offered to help by taking my order over the phone and I paid directly. I was hugely impressed and immensely grateful that Matt offered his help without any prompting or otherwise on my part. It was a genuine act of kindness followed by extreme efficiency as I had my parts within two days of making the order - faster even than the components I ordered from a local supplier! Thank you Co-Star and Matt Hancock, I will definitely be bringing all of my business over to you."
"Great company to deal with. Freindly and efficient will use again!"
"Great service."
"Great Service and a great product range."
Stuart Latham
"Tops to deal with"
"Quick response time and happy to answer queries."
Richard Chapman
Verified Buyer
"Always extremely professional with speedy delivery on all stock items. Co-Star is a preferred supplier due to costs but also mainly because of customer satisfaction as nothings too much trouble and any questions are always answered in an honest professional manner."
Keith Bareham
Verified Buyer
"Generally well made product, and reasonable delivery. Unfortunately one antenna was faulty on arrival an needed some DIY repair"
"Quality product and 1st Class Customer service. I shall return in the future to place further orders! Thanks!"
"Very efficient and friendly company."
Daniel Marderosian
Verified Buyer
"They Shipped to the United States. Reasonable Prices... as well as Shipping Rates. I will Order from them again..."
"after looking on co-star website I did not find what I was looking for, BUT, after a quick phone call the sales guy was very helpful and said 'Yes of course we can make this' . first class service, first class product. lovely"
Hedner Sanches
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, well packed."
"i bought a shark fin gps / fm / dab aerial, fantastic bit of kit, really good quality, quality cables. Really happy with the products. Fast delivery"
Co-Star is rated 4.81 based on 112 reviews