Co-Star Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Co-Star

About Co-Star: Here at Co-Star, we specialise in supplying the ICT Industry globally with all the equipment necessary to initiate and conclude 3G/4G LTE Mobile Networking Installations for Mobile Data, Telemetry and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Our core product range includes: Sierra Wireless and Cradlepoint Mobile Wireless Gateways for 3G/4G LTE applications, Antennas, RF Connectors and RG58 Low Loss Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

How would you rate Co-Star?

Jamie Stevenson
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, items I ordered were all packed well and work great!
Alan Askin
Verified Buyer

Excellent first class service, provided items that i had great difficulty sourcing. I could only find one other online company but they were a lot more expensive and did not sell the product in packs, only single items, which made them very expensive. Very pleased wirh the product and the price İ paid. Also quick delivery service was provided and I was kept updated with emails regarding my order. Highly recommend
PANKAJ MISRA
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, communication and product delivery as well as follow-up!
Recommend Co-Star and look forward to dealing with them again.
Mark Reid
Verified Buyer

Great service and always carry the items required
Joanne Twigden
Verified Buyer

They were all extremely helpful. I changed my item halfway through, and they sorted it out without any problem at all. Will definitely use again
NEVILLE MARRIOTT
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and polite in all dealings with this company. I was kept informed of when my goods were out for delivery and the delivery company messaged me with an hourly time slot. Would definitely use again.
Chris Allen
Verified Buyer

Easy to order. Superfast delivery.
Justin Waring
Verified Buyer

4G antennae which I buy from them to fit in commercial vehicles perform very well and are keenly priced
Paul O
Verified Buyer

Easy to deal with. Professional. Receipt arrived without any prompting.
Matt Brown
Verified Buyer

I am yet to receive my item despite paying for it a week ago
We are sorry to hear that you have not received your order. I have checked with Royal Mail and your order was misrouted. Your order is due for delivery today.

Fantastic customer service!
Steven Rees
Verified Buyer

Great service, great prices , super fast delivery
Verified Buyer

Great and personal service. Thanks!
Terence Rendall
Verified Buyer

I got exactly what I ordered and fast, the post and packing made it a expensive.
Kermit Harrison
Verified Buyer

The phone (Truckfone CP-100) arrived on the day scheduled and the whole process of working with Co-Star to get what was needed was flawless, the kept me fully informed of the progress of the order through the entire process (needed because I am in the U.S.A). Matt (from Co-Star) ensured the system would be compatible with my cellular provider. They are bookmarked for future orders.

Good service - quick delivery
William Malone
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the competitive price and updates on delivery
Tom Sheldrick

fast delivery
Benjamin Mercer

Ordered and received within 48 hours
Mark Leddy
Verified Buyer

Easy to navigate and comprehensive website. Prompt delivery. Would certainly use them next time
Co-Star is rated 4.80 based on 74 reviews