CNP Professional Customer Service Reviews

CNP Professional have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-

A-

Customer Service - Good

89.36%
Industry Average
" Great quality product and service! "
posted 1 year ago - Fraser Hay
" Was not happy sent 3 emails to customer service without reply,not good as it was for advice on out of date hydro tablets.This needs to be reviewed for better response "
posted 1 year ago - Steven Ho
" Awesome service! Ordered Tuesday, delivery arrived on Wednesday! "
posted 1 year ago - Tim Maiden
" Excellent service "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Prefer Cnp products to anything else on the market. Good prompt service. 4 out of 5 due to a fairly short best before date on the energy bars "
posted 1 year ago - David Turner
" Quick efficient service, protein bars are suitable for losing weight gaining weight easy to eat and transport, very fillingand taste wonderful. "
posted 1 year ago - Fay wellfare
" CNP are the greatest nutrition company on the planet. Supplements are fantastic and taste great and the service is fast and effective. "
posted 1 year ago - Jamie Speight
" Excellent quality and a speedy delivery service. Out of many deliveries only once have I had an issue, and this was resolved by their customer service team very quickly. I would and I do recommend CNP to my friends. "
posted 1 year ago - David Hunter
" I can say, however, that the customer service was excellent and I will definitely be a repeat customer. "
posted 1 year ago - Chris Hayes
" Always quality products with fantastic service "
posted 1 year ago - Colin broadhurst