CNP Professional Reviews

(434081)

CNP Professional Limited Unit 11 Hyde PointDunkirk LaneCheshire

Category:
Health & Beauty

How would you rate CNP Professional?

Danni Carr
Verified Buyer

CNP is fantastic, I recommend it to everyone. My favourite products are the ProPeptide, the ProDessert and the flapjacks. Due to being a competitive bodybuilder it is important that I stick to my diet but also I need to enjoy it. These make it so much easier to do so! I also like to use the omega supplements and greens for an optimal diet and to ensure recovery and growth.
Ryan Ashby
Verified Buyer

I am really happy with the fact that CNP offer military discount. However on this occasion I am disappointed with how long my order has taken to be delivered. It pains me to give this review because I love the products that you offer. Please soer
Verified Buyer

very helpful on the phone
Mathew Chrisfield
Verified Buyer

Cnp was easy to order from and a good product my only fault would be how long it takes for delivery other sites on standard delivery are a lot faster
Thanks
Kim Haggerty
Verified Buyer

Made my order and it turned up within a few days...very happy with my purchase and will be shopping with you again in the near future. Thanks guys... 😘
Fraser Hay
Verified Buyer

Great quality product and service!
Paul Reid
Verified Buyer

not received my delivery yet and no sign of it coming.
also forgot to apply a discount and then asked for it but not heard anything.
Soulless experience so far
Graham Mills
Verified Buyer

I have just taken delivery of a box of energy bars and am very disappointed to see that the expiry date is April 2017, this gives me a month to use a box which would usually last me a lot longer. I am a keen triathlete and have been using CNP energy products for a couple of years now, however this is the first time that I have ordered directly and to have received goods so close to their expiry date is massively disappointing.

As I am now in the run up to my first half iron event in May and have started my nutrition planning, I need to start using the bars. Had I not been at this point of my training, I would have returned the product and looked for an alternative.

Very poor service CNP, I like your products but this is a real let down.
Steven Ho
Verified Buyer

Was not happy sent 3 emails to customer service without reply,not good as it was for advice on out of date hydro tablets.This needs to be reviewed for better response
Tim Maiden
Verified Buyer

Awesome service! Ordered Tuesday, delivery arrived on Wednesday!
Stephen Fagan
Verified Buyer

Fantastic products very light on stomach full flavoured great stuff will definatly buying again
David Strang
Verified Buyer

When I see my two grandsons enjoying the goods.
CNP Professional is rated 4.17 based on 12 reviews