CNP Professional Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend CNP Professional

CNP Professional Limited Unit 11 Hyde PointDunkirk LaneCheshire

Category:
Health & Beauty

How would you rate CNP Professional ?

Danni Carr
Verified Buyer
"CNP is fantastic, I recommend it to everyone. My favourite products are the ProPeptide, the ProDessert and the flapjacks. Due to being a competitive bodybuilder it is important that I stick to my diet but also I need to enjoy it. These make it so much easier to do so! I also like to use the omega supplements and greens for an optimal diet and to ensure recovery and growth."
Ryan Ashby
Verified Buyer
"I am really happy with the fact that CNP offer military discount. However on this occasion I am disappointed with how long my order has taken to be delivered. It pains me to give this review because I love the products that you offer. Please soer"
"very helpful on the phone"
Mathew Chrisfield
Verified Buyer
"Cnp was easy to order from and a good product my only fault would be how long it takes for delivery other sites on standard delivery are a lot faster Thanks"
Kim Haggerty
Verified Buyer
"Made my order and it turned up within a few days...very happy with my purchase and will be shopping with you again in the near future. Thanks guys... 😘"
Fraser Hay
Verified Buyer
"Great quality product and service!"
"not received my delivery yet and no sign of it coming. also forgot to apply a discount and then asked for it but not heard anything. Soulless experience so far"
Graham Mills
Verified Buyer
"I have just taken delivery of a box of energy bars and am very disappointed to see that the expiry date is April 2017, this gives me a month to use a box which would usually last me a lot longer. I am a keen triathlete and have been using CNP energy products for a couple of years now, however this is the first time that I have ordered directly and to have received goods so close to their expiry date is massively disappointing. As I am now in the run up to my first half iron event in May and have started my nutrition planning, I need to start using the bars. Had I not been at this point of my training, I would have returned the product and looked for an alternative. Very poor service CNP, I like your products but this is a real let down."
"Was not happy sent 3 emails to customer service without reply,not good as it was for advice on out of date hydro tablets.This needs to be reviewed for better response"
Tim Maiden
Verified Buyer
"Awesome service! Ordered Tuesday, delivery arrived on Wednesday!"
Stephen Fagan
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic products very light on stomach full flavoured great stuff will definatly buying again"
David Strang
Verified Buyer
"When I see my two grandsons enjoying the goods."
"Emailed them twice 5 days ago. Still no reply."
"Excellent service"
Jim Whewell
Verified Buyer
"I still haven't received my order or even had confirmation that it despatched, it was placed 13 working days ago. I called you two days ago and you said it would arrive today, it hasn't. This is a bit of a shambles..."
Seb Saghabashi
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 2 boxes of protein bars online which never arrived. I have contacted CNP twice via their customer service email address, not only has the issue not been resolved they have not even had the courtesy to reply to my emails! As a long time user of CNP products I shall be taking my future custom to another brand. Not happy at all!"
Alan Walker
Verified Buyer
"Ordered one day delivered the next"
David Turner
Verified Buyer
"Prefer Cnp products to anything else on the market. Good prompt service. 4 out of 5 due to a fairly short best before date on the energy bars"
Chris Howson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, order placed in the afternoon, arrived first thing the following day"
"pleased to have BCAAs in flexible-use drink during or after workout that tastes fine. This is new for me. got choc recovery drink had before. This is fine though my gym's Easibody protein drink tastes of dark rather than milk choc and tastes better (but is much more expensive)."
CNP Professional is rated 3.91 based on 408 reviews