CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

Read CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

info@clsmoney.com

6-7, Claydons Lane, Rayleigh

Tell us how CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers made you happy
Outstanding service, outstanding communication! Highly recommended this company, Sue and Emma have been the most amazing people to deal with, thank you for keeping us so well informed!!!
Fantastic service, very thankful for making the process run smoothly! Second time using CLS and I will be using again!
I would definitely use CLS Money again. They made the whole process a lot easier and less stressful. Amy Randall checked in with me regularly for updates and to answer any questions I had.
CLS are very efficient and supporting team. This was my second time using their help with my mortgage; it wasn’t a straightforward case but was successfully dealt with at the end. I felt well informed during the whole process and always able to get in touch if I had any queries. I would recommend CLS to my friends and family.
The best mortgage broker company I worked with. I have no words to describe how much support I received from them and how happy I am with their service. Very much recommended!
Right from the initial enquiry with CLS Money, I foud them professional, helpful and very efficient. Throughout what turned out to be a lengthy process (not their fault!) the communication was constant, courteous and reassuring at every step. I honestly cannot recommend this company highly enough. Thank you for everything.
Fantastic service from the CLS team especially Amy Randall she’s been amazing throughout the process and couldn’t recommend CLS Money enough! Great communication and very professional service! Thank you….
Excellent service from CLS as usual. Particular thanks go to Charlotte, Lauren and Amy who have made my journey through remortgaging go so smoothly. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again and recommend to family and friends.
Great experience with CLS money. Communication has been great and I was kept in the loop throughout the process. Was very well looked after by Frankie and the team and would recommend to others.
CLS Money have been very supportive and never gave up on my situation. After months of discussion with the lender (Bluestone), we finally managed to get a mortgage. I would like to thank Emma Mitchell and Paul Merrett for all their hard work.
Everyone was very helpful, found us a good deal and were excellent with communicating
Angela Little was absolutely fantastic, I was struggling to get a mortgage due to being a foster carer and Angela listened to my concerns and was very supportive and helpful. The process was very quick and I’m just waiting to hear if I have been successful.
Great team, great communication, extremely helpful throughout the whole process!! Highly recommend. Thanks.
Thank you Ellis, thank you Rachel M for dealing with my daily calls and trying her best to ensure our mortgage got accepted, and thank Amy for chasing the solicitors daily for me and sorting out any problems and delays, would deffo come back for another mortgage in the future! Nikia xx
Was very pleased with the service I received. Was kept up to date with the process and the staff were friendly and helpful. Would recommend to family and friends.
The team worked really hard and closely with me to get a remortgage when my mother sadly passed away I cannot fault the firm at all very helpful definitely would recommend
Great team helpful all the way through
Amy was great, very responsive and a pleasure to deal with.
Fantastic service, very quick on response to an questions and reliable. Could not of asked for a better service
Ryan hall, has been my broker and I can not recommend him enough very professional and got me the best mortgage that London and country could not find. I will recommend cls to everyone.
CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.93 based on 1,755 reviews