Clownfish Events Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clownfish Events

Tell us how Clownfish Events made you happy

"Brilliant, as always. Raises the standard of our events every time!"
"Professional, friendly, efficient. Couldn’t recommend Clownfish highly enough to be a part of your event!"
"I have worked with Clownfish Events on many projects and would always recommend them to anyone who's planning an event. Their knowledge and expertise are like no other events company I have used in the past and their team are without fail the best I have come across - I couldn't organise occasions without them!"
"Clownfish have worked with me on many events and their attention to detail and professional approach is always second to none. From the friendliness and helpfulness of their staff to the high quality service they give, I couldn't wish to work with a better company!"
"Clownfish Events are a brilliant, fun, professional and caring team who provide for all your event needs! Wouldn't use anyone else to handle my events!"
"What a team! Everything they touch turns to gold. Every event they've run for me has been executed with care, politeness and excellence. Keep doing it Clownfish!"
"A last minute booking for our Christmas Staff Event went without a hitch and was appreciated by everyone. The choice of activity (Reindeer Rodeo & Strike a Light) meant that those wanting to take part did and those perhaps not as brave, stood and watched. The company and operator on the night were professional and efficient and I would recommend Clownfish them for any corporate events."
"We used Clownfish Events for our wedding this October and they were brilliant. We had a starlit dance floor, lighting, DJ, Bar, big screen, draping and Photo booth, to name some of the things that Clownfish provided on the day. The office team could not have been more helpful, even when adding or changing things at the last minute! The events team were professional throughout and looking through the photo booth photos afterwards was a really nice way to fill the gap until the professional photographs arrive. Clownfish ran the day and everything happened like clockwork, we could not have asked them for any more! We would highly recommend Clownfish Events to anyone!"
"Clownfish are amazing! Their friendly, yet professional approach to any event I've organised has always made planning a joy rather than a stress and you know the end result will be great. I will always look to Clownfish when preparing future events, and would recommend them to anyone doing likewise."
"I have worked with Clownfish for several years now, and if there was an 'excellent' star rather than a 'very good' one, they would get it. Nothing short of the highest accolade for this supplier, they will tick all your boxes: speedy communication, dedication above and beyond and then some, lovely people, great fun to work with, can-do all the way, efficient, reliable and they really care!"
"Organising the staff events would be much more difficult without Clownfish! They understand what's to be achieved, are innovative in their approach and make it happen. Quite simply, they deliver! Every. Single. Time!"
"Matt and the team excelled yet again, exceeding expectations all the way! What an excellent event that was managed throughout and kept on delivering surprise after surprise for the team. An amazing event thank you yet again Matt, you never fail to deliver"
Clownfish Events is rated 5.00 based on 72 reviews