Clownfish Events Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clownfish Events

Tell us how Clownfish Events made you happy

"Fantastic company, there really are amazing and go the extra mile. Could not recommend enough."
"Absolutely brilliant, a great experience from start to finish we wouldn’t use anyone else."
"Smart. Friendly. Efficient. Thank you to the Clownfish team for another successful event."
"I have engaged Matt and his team for various events over the last 8 years. They are always very professional and have great quality activities. They will organise your entire party and their attention to detail is fantastic."
"Hannah was a delight to work with, had great attention to detail and delivered a very successful, fun and above all memorable 21st birthday party for our daughter. The whole team was very professional and managed the build up, stewarding of the event and break down with precision and flair. Thanks to Clownfish Events we were able to enjoy the party as much as our guests and can highly recommend their service!"
"The Clownfish team are outstanding. I have been involved with them as a client at multiple events over 5+ years and they never disappoint. Innovative, hard-working, 'can-do' and great fun to work with. It isn't just the quality of their delivery that impresses, it's the sense that they care about your event as much as you do. Possibly more even more. I love that."
"Great team to work with professional, presentable and personable."
"From initial enquiry to the delivery of my event, Clownfish events always provided a positive and friendly approach to everything. With an easy booking system and a smooth install my event was looking wonderful in now time! Massive thanks to all the team."
"Clownfish Events were very easy to work with and the entertainment they provided for our staff Christmas party was great for our staff and they really enjoyed it. I would happily work with Clownfish Events again."
"I have worked with Clownfish for a few years now and always receive 5 star service from them. From the initial enquiry through to delivery of the event they are nothing but professional and friendly. On an event they always interact with the guests rather than just standing there! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend clownfish to anyone!"
"I was delighted with the whole ClownFish experience! I found all the staff to be extremely professional, helpful and very friendly. Their experience and expertise helped to make sure our event ran smoothly and successfully."
"Great team both back of house and on the day - committed to making sure you have exactly the right games/items for your event and on the day, utterly professional. Have used them several times and always our first port of call..."
"I recently called on Clownfish Events. with only two weeks left before I would bring a very important group of executives to university of london. I knew I had to make this trip an 'experience' but had no idea how I would accomplish that. I began dealing with Mathew Turner and he immediately put my concerns to rest. Before I knew it he had helped plan an awesome week. Every detail was perfect and he was right there making sure everything went just as planned. I would definitely use this company again and again and again..."
"Brilliant, as always. Raises the standard of our events every time!"
"Professional, friendly, efficient. Couldn’t recommend Clownfish highly enough to be a part of your event!"
"I have worked with Clownfish Events on many projects and would always recommend them to anyone who's planning an event. Their knowledge and expertise are like no other events company I have used in the past and their team are without fail the best I have come across - I couldn't organise occasions without them!"
"Clownfish have worked with me on many events and their attention to detail and professional approach is always second to none. From the friendliness and helpfulness of their staff to the high quality service they give, I couldn't wish to work with a better company!"
"Clownfish Events are a brilliant, fun, professional and caring team who provide for all your event needs! Wouldn't use anyone else to handle my events!"
"What a team! Everything they touch turns to gold. Every event they've run for me has been executed with care, politeness and excellence. Keep doing it Clownfish!"
"A last minute booking for our Christmas Staff Event went without a hitch and was appreciated by everyone. The choice of activity (Reindeer Rodeo & Strike a Light) meant that those wanting to take part did and those perhaps not as brave, stood and watched. The company and operator on the night were professional and efficient and I would recommend Clownfish them for any corporate events."
Clownfish Events is rated 5.00 based on 65 reviews