Clownfish Events Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clownfish Events

Tell us how Clownfish Events made you happy

"From initial enquiry through to the day of our event the service we received from Clownfish was superb. Callum made sure that the organisation was seamless and Ali and Rowan were absolutely brilliant in setting up, managing the games and encouraging our guests to participate. I would not hesitate to recommend Clownfish and look forward to working with them again in the future."
"We use Clownfish to provide ents at our event every year. They are well organised, efficient, thoughtful and provide a great service to our guests. Delighted with them!"
"Matt has always been the most amazing person to partner with on any event - he is innovative as well as being one of the kindest people I know - his and his teams success are so very well deserved. Long may Clownfish continue."
"We used clownfish for our 20th wedding anniversary. They were simply fantastic throughout the whole process - from concept to the event itself! We love Matt, and it was a real treat to work with him. We can't wait to use Clownfish again!"
"Clownfish were a pleasure to work with! Responsive, extremely helpful and delivered everything we needed in a short time frame... with the added constraint of an 8 hour time zone between us! Would highly recommend."
"I've always found Clownfish friendly, helpful, thoroughly professional and they've always had what I've needed. Their customer service and all round 'can do' attitude is why the get 5*."
"Our daughter's wedding was such an amazing day with Clownfish fully involved - dance floor, lighting, sound, amazing games and photo booths kept everyone from youngest to oldest occupied all day. Superb memories made for all the right reasons!"
"Planning a wedding is not without stress but with Clownfish I knew that the one thing I didn't need to worry about was the lighting, music and entertainment. The day was incredible and I can't thank Matt and the rest of the team enough for their professionalism and hard work. We loved having the photo booth and treasure all the photos as funny memories of the day. The lighting was beautiful and when someone spilt a drink of the speaker Matt was on hand to fix it. My husband and I (!!) are so grateful for everything - we think Clownfish are epic and can't recommend them enough to anyone else to is dreaming of a stress free wedding."
"I was a bit apprehensive when using Clownfish for the first time as they were a new supplier but I have to say it was the best thing we could have ever done. They exceeded my expectations in every way. Nothing was a problem they went above and beyond and had some amazing ideas. They are a real pleasure to work with, friendly, efficient, professional and exceptional attention to details!!! Would recommend them to everyone!"
"Clownfish Events created the theming for The Eikon Charity Winter Wonderland Ball at Royal Holloway University in January. Not only did the Founders Dining Hall and Glass corridor look fantastic, Clownfish were so easy and helpful to work with. We look forward to working with them on our next event."
"Everyone at Clownfish are amazing. You are all such a friendly and efficient team. You always do a top quality superb job. A pleasure to work with you. Thank you so much."
"I used Clownfish Events for our annual office summer party and it was a great success from beginning to end! I got great assistance from the first contact with the team and they helped me find something that suited my colleagues well within budget. On the day of the event the team was extremely professional and organised the wipe out in the best kind of way. Highly recommend to use them for any party you might arrange :)"
"Fantastic team and overall service. The mirror booth was the highlight of our event! Will definitely use Clownfish Events again."
"Clownfish are fabulous! Combining calm professionalism with creativity, efficiency with good humour and techy brilliance with a smile they are the go-to events people. The variety of what they can offer is fantastic and it all comes with the best customer service. They really do bring the party! Don't even think about going anywhere else for help with your event (large or small) ... These guys are the best."
"Clownfish are always prepared, always helpful and great to work with."
"Clownfish staff are hands-on and terrificly helpful in optimising fun. Loads of experience and thoroughly reliable too. Can you do our next one please?"
"Clownsfish provided a friendly excellent service with fantastic equipment. Our Soloist was particular impressed with the sound quality."
"Prepared to go that all important extra mile.... and in a recent example of going above and beyond Matt went and extra 700! Thanks."
"A huge thank you to the entire Clownfish team, in particular to Ali who made the organisation of an 18th birthday party run so smoothly. The planning of a party has never been so easy. I can only thank the team for their ideas and suggestions. The marquee looked amazing with the lighting and props which certainly had a wow factor! I would definitely recommend Clownfish if you are looking for a stress free party."
"Clownfish Events are a fantastic company. From first contact with the office team, to the guys who turn up on the day to set up and run the equipment, they are utter professionals. The staff are all very friendly and polite and the equipment is high quality and always seems to suit the event perfectly."
Clownfish Events is rated 5.00 based on 114 reviews