Clownfish Events Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clownfish Events

Tell us how Clownfish Events made you happy

"Our Kids Church Summer Party was a massive hit because of the activities provided by Clownfish. Not only that but the service provided was excellent and the Clownfish representative on the day had a lovely rapport with the children and was accommodating to the session we had planned. I would would highly recommend Clownfish, our church has used them repeatedly for events for Children aged 5-11yrs and Youth aged 12-18yrs."
"We recently had a team building activity day for our department (250 staff). Clownfish did a fantastic job both before and during the event. The equipment provided was very high quality and the staff were very good at building a fun atmosphere. The event was a huge success and this was partly down to the high quality service that Clownfish provided. Thanks again to the team and I would definitely use Clownfish on our future events!"
"The team at clownfish were a delight to work with and helped to create a great team event. A special shout out goes to Sara Sinclair, who took the time to understand the theme and ensured that everything was delivered and set up in time. I would recommend Clownfish to any businesses looking at creating in house events for their teams."
"What a fantastic team to work, from start to finish. Excellent communication, prepared, thorough and extremely professional. Would not to hesitate to recommend Clownfish for any event, small or large, and hope to work with them again in the future."
"Wonderful people thanks so much for helping me out last minute. So grateful! Amazing amazing amazing company!"
"The team are always professional, well-informed happy to offer advice where necessary and great to work with both on site and from the office. They have successfully serviced several events for me, including our wedding and never let us down!"
"Working with Clownfish recently for my client's event at the Secret River Garden in Twickenham was a great experience. Callum helped so much with the booking process and made it nice and easy to process - then Matt from the Clownfish team did a fantastic job onsite. Laid out the garden games in a timely efficient manner, was available to help out and mingle with guests when need-be. Overall the team were very professional and also patient working with us, whilst we figured out a few logistical bits and pieces at this new summer venue! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend! Thanks team! Paul Flaherty - Evolve Events"
"The Surf Simulator was the highlight of our seaside themed Garden Party! It stood out as the main attraction and was enjoyed by everyone. The element of competition with the leader board was a great idea. Nathan was very efficient and professional, thank you Clownfish!"
"We needed to arrange an event at short notice and were exceptionally pleased with the overall service Clownfish provided. The event went smoothly, Clownfish provided the equipment and staff who were excellent on the day. Big thank you to all involved and will definitely be using Clownfish again."
"We used Clownfish Events for our companies 10th Birthday, after having a look at a couple of different options online Clownfish stood out as the best of the pack in terms of their offering, and I'm happy to say that that continued throughout the whole process. We decided on hiring the mini golf, wacky mirrors and 3 of the nostalgia games. Our rep Callum was extremely helpful with all of our requests and made sure everything ran as smoothly as possible, and was a real breeze to chat with and we were able to sort everything out in only a few emails. The equipment arrived exactly when it said it would with another really helpful employee in Nathan, who was really attentive to how we wanted to set up the room and helped with every step of the process, (even helping set up something hired from another company). We have seen so many people just dump what we've hired and get out as quickly as possible, whilst Clownfish made sure that everything was working and to an extremely high standard and that it was the best it could possibly be for our event. We have hired from a large number of companies and Clownfish was easily one of the best, from the initial contact right through to the collection after the event. Every step has gone swimmingly, and we will definitely be using them for all of our events moving forward."
"We have used Clownfish for our 5 a side football event the past 2 years running. They offer great value for money. At our event last week, the staff were excellent and all of the boys had a super time!! Thank you Clownfish! Sonja Lloyd (On behalf of the Shrewsbury House Association)"
"Lovely people - made all the difference. Thanks for everything Matt and team x"
"Working with Clownfish is always an amazing experience. From booking all the way through to the event itself, everything runs smoothly. Great event sales representatives through to on-site teams, everything in handled just how it should be. We have worked with Clownfish for a number of years, and we don't see that coming to an end any time soon. Thanks Guys!"
"Brilliant experience overall. Sara was very helpful with placing an order. The installation guy arrived well in advance . And the boys absolutely loved Motor racing simulator! Would definitely highly recommend Clownfish to everyone👍"
"We had been let down at relatively short notice and needed some help. I approached Clownfish and they could not have been more helpful. They were able to help us out with equipment we wanted and at a cost that was very competitive. The delivery of equipment was spot on, at the time they confirmed and they went through everything with me. Matt, the delivery chap was amazing. So helpful and really easy to chat with and work with. Highly recommended from us here at Moulton Church"
"Clownfish provided some entertainment for my son's birthday this weekend. They couldn't have been more wonderful, both in the lead up and at the party itself. Thank you Callum and team!"
"Thanks Clownfish for our games last week. Your team are amazing! Thanks especially to Matt and Sara. See you next year."
"Thanks Clownfish for helping me put together my work early-summer do. Sara and Callum were incredibly helpful, it was like working with friends. If I'm honest, I thought Clownfish to be on the higher side of the quotes I received but seeing the quality of service, their games and their staff, I was very happy."
"Clownfish are a very professional and enthusiastic team from preparing the quotes, to setting up events and managing the overall client relationship. They are flexible and amenable and always respond to challenges with a smile on their face. They have never let us down, and only re-affirm our decision to have used them in the first place."
"Tremendous people. Thanks for making it so easy for me. Would highly highly recommend if you're planning a party."
Clownfish Events is rated 5.00 based on 114 reviews