Clove Technology Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Clove Technology
8PM
8PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Clove Technology?

Tell us how Clove Technology made you happy

"I purchased a Xiaomi Mi 9 from these guys about two months ago. The phone arrived on time. However from the initial use I realized that every time the phone was plugged in to power, the screen would turn on/off every 10 seconds or so. Initially I thought this was to do with the phone software and ignored it. Few weeks later I told a friend about this and he mentioned that it is a hardware fault, either the cable or plug. I tried a combination of cables and plugs and figured out the problem was with the UK Plug provided with the phone which was a cheap Chinese plug and not Xiaomi brand. I contacted Clove Technology support regarding this and they requested to send them back the phone. I explained to them that I knew what the issue was and I could send them video displaying the issue. I was also happy to send them the plug but not the phone since both my personal and business daily life depends on it. They ignored my email and repeated their previous response asking for the phone back. I sent them couple of email back and forth explaining that the phone and cable are indeed not faulty and all I need is a UK plug, however they refused to help and said that I must either send them the phone or contact Xiaomi for help! To me this customer service was appalling. I made every effort to resolve the issue and it seemed like they just don't want to help and just want to get rid of me. No alternatives or other ways of helping or trying to resolve the issue. Never mind, the plug is few quid so I don't mind, but I wont go back to the ever again, and my sister wanted to buy a phone and I told her do not go to these guys. The phones are not cheaper than other places and customer service stinks! stay away.."
Are you Clove Technology? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Excellent service"