Cloud Next Ltd Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Cloud Next Ltd

80 Friar Gate, Derby United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Cloud Next Ltd ?

"Refused to accelerate my complaint higher up. Technical help very primitive."
"Avoid these people - webites are down for the 2nd time in 2 weeks - but their own pages are up ! Support is by ticket - which they don't even read properly and trying to get a fix is beyond a joke !"
"Terrible customer service. The claimed 24/7 support is a joke - you can only raise a ticket, there's no personal contact. It can take many hours to receive a response. Even then, the responses are far from helpful. Avoid this company."
Iain Montgomery
Unverified Reviewer
"Appaling. Avoid these cowboys. I could list the long list of technical issues that I've experienced over the last year or so with Cloudnext hosting team, but I've wasted enough of my life going to and fro to pick apart their vague technical explanations as to why the hosting fails so regularly. On one occasion, my whole website (which was a live, working shopping cart website) was reset to a default installation page, which the tech support pretty much said was "one of those things" and took no responsibility, even though admitting to one of the UK server hosting environments being restarted around the exact same time. Strangely it was up and running moments after I sent the email wondering what the hell was going on and bringing it to their attention. I've never had as much downtime or as many technical issues with any provider, and am moving to another host as soon as possible after the ridiculous treatment and useless "ticket only" support which is left wanting. Since writing this review, it seems that they have also put up their prices by 30%, billed it automatically. They claim that this is fair, because they put a small mention of it in what looks like fine print on an email 6 months ago, with no other mention of massive price hikes anywhere in any other correspondence. When confronted by this, they just reiterated the same facts, despite being in breach of UK laws governing fair practice and transparency and prominence of price information. Having worked in a customer service role, and an IT support role in separate companies with a GOOD reputation for phone support and customer service, I find it even more insulting that they couldn't even escalate me to someone to make a decision for a partial refund, or even a good will gesture. Disappointed on many levels, and would leave immediately if I hadn't just been charged £154 for hosting for the year, for an oversized web package that I don't even need quarter of anymore. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE"
Anonymous User