Cloth House Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Cloth House

How would you rate Cloth House ?

"Indifferent service, over-loud hip hop music. As a previous customer, and wanting to browse and think about fabric choices, the loud music didn't allow me to be able to think; two of the three staff were indifferent to the point of rudeness, and enquiries were met with a reluctance to respond or silence. My planned purchases of wools and linens were abandoned and the 2m of ribbon I chose had a join in it at 1.5m that the staff member was disinclined to cut away and give me the 2m I wanted. I was past caring at this point... won't return until and unless they shape up their welcome - and playlist. Very disappointed."
"Great variety of fabrics although prices are toppy. I bought two lots of material but one was faulty, which I didn't discover until I got home. Contacted the shop and the whole experience of getting the faulty fabric replaced (the owner refused to give me a refund) was unnecessarily protracted and complex. I expect that as this shop is in London they rely on passing tourist trade rather than repeat business and this is reflected in their customer service. I doubt that I will return."
Cloth House is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews