Clook Internet Reviews

5 Rating 590 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Clook Internet
Read Clook Internet Reviews

About Clook Internet:

We are a fully managed provider of web hosting, email and domain registration services. We focus on after sales care and high levels of customer support.

help@clook.net

Euxton Ln

Always great support, usually with minutes of submitting a ticket. Helpful, courteous and very knowledgeable - they've not been stumped yet! Cost is slightly higher than others but worth every penny for the piece of mind that someone is always looking after your server.
We have been with Clook for years now primarily because the support is second to none. Tickets get answered and actioned within minutes. Great support is vital in a host and it's why we've never looked further since finding Clook.
I design and maintain websites, but I'm not very "techy". Today I (ie. you!) installed an SSL Cert on my site - in record time. I'm sure I couldn't have done it without you! As is always the case, the support I received was A*. You guys are fab!!
Clook have provided me with website hosting for 7 years now. I have not had any problems in that timeframe, however my website is very small and simple for a small business. Any questions I have had, Clook have been very fast to respond and are always happy to go the extra mile to help me out.
Reliable services and friendly helpful support is really fast which relieves a lot of stress.
The customer support at Clook is second to none. Always incredibly speedy and helpful. They really have been a massive help over the last 12+ years of using Clook as a hosting provider. Highly recommend.
I was unable to see my pictures online. Within minutes someone from Clook helped me immediately. They alwaays help us quite rapidly.
When my clook disk space was overloaded with mailsI called customer assistance , got through quickly to a helpful courteous person and between us we solved the problem of what to do next very efficiently and without stress.
I have been using Clook now for a few years for a Wordpress and OpenCart website. I am impressed with Clook as I have only had to raise 3 support tickets - each one was solved satisfactory. There have been very little downtime (minutes from memory) when they updated servers which I was informed about well in advance. I am not a professional website designer and the level of support is so good I do not feel intimidated. Happy to recommend
I have been hosting multiple sites with Clook continuously since 2006 and throughout that time the service has always been excellent. The few support tickets I have needed to raise have not been because of a problem caused by Clook but rather my seeking their advice or guidance and the response is both fast and friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Never had any problems at all and the service is super. Responding to questions is very fast and efficient, always friendly and helpful.
Mainly by enabling me to forget about the hosting of my sites. I moved to Clook over a decade ago after a bad hosting experience. After a few months of great service I thought they were perfect but I have to say that since then their professionalism has just got better and better.
Fastest support response times I've experienced in Web Hosting. The folk at Clook are always friendly, highly competent and their server infrastructure hasn't let me down in roughly 8 years!
We were given an extremely tight deadline to transfer over 4 accounts from one host to another. These were not just any accounts... they were huge! Carl stepped in and managed the entire process for us, and resolved any issues we were having, and left us as very very happy customers. Thanks to other members of the team too who stepped in and helped out at night. I would highly recommend Clook to anyone. Customer service second to none, as are the quality and speed of the servers themselves.
Every time we contact Clook they get back to us so quickly that gething something fixed is like they are there in the room with you.
Cannot fault the service from Clook. Whether its tech or billing support, I don't think a ticket has ever been outstanding for more than 15 minutes from phone call to completion. Absolutely fantastic!
A genuinely excellent service for web hosting packages. I've never had any downtime and the lightning fast customer service is second to none..
Clook are great communicators and very very good at sorting thing out.
Peace of mind ... great cost effective service, no down time. That's exactly why we use Clook Internet
The support service is stellar and literally could not be any faster! Ticket submitted, reviewed, solved and communicated within 4 minutes, all this at 10pm - top marks Clook!
Clook Internet is rated 4.97 based on 590 reviews