Clook Internet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clook Internet
Read Clook Internet Reviews

About Clook Internet:

We are a fully managed provider of web hosting, email and domain registration services. We focus on after sales care and high levels of customer support.

help@clook.net

Suite 3e, Ribble House,
Meanygate,
Bamber Bridge,
Preston

I have been hosting multiple sites with Clook continuously since 2006 and throughout that time the service has always been excellent. The few support tickets I have needed to raise have not been because of a problem caused by Clook but rather my seeking their advice or guidance and the response is both fast and friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Never had any problems at all and the service is super. Responding to questions is very fast and efficient, always friendly and helpful.
Mainly by enabling me to forget about the hosting of my sites. I moved to Clook over a decade ago after a bad hosting experience. After a few months of great service I thought they were perfect but I have to say that since then their professionalism has just got better and better.
Fastest support response times I've experienced in Web Hosting. The folk at Clook are always friendly, highly competent and their server infrastructure hasn't let me down in roughly 8 years!
We were given an extremely tight deadline to transfer over 4 accounts from one host to another. These were not just any accounts... they were huge! Carl stepped in and managed the entire process for us, and resolved any issues we were having, and left us as very very happy customers. Thanks to other members of the team too who stepped in and helped out at night. I would highly recommend Clook to anyone. Customer service second to none, as are the quality and speed of the servers themselves.
Every time we contact Clook they get back to us so quickly that gething something fixed is like they are there in the room with you.
Cannot fault the service from Clook. Whether its tech or billing support, I don't think a ticket has ever been outstanding for more than 15 minutes from phone call to completion. Absolutely fantastic!
A genuinely excellent service for web hosting packages. I've never had any downtime and the lightning fast customer service is second to none..
Clook are great communicators and very very good at sorting thing out.
Peace of mind ... great cost effective service, no down time. That's exactly why we use Clook Internet
The support service is stellar and literally could not be any faster! Ticket submitted, reviewed, solved and communicated within 4 minutes, all this at 10pm - top marks Clook!
As a small business owner, I rely on professional services to help me provide the solutions my clients require. Clook have been absolutely fantastic. Not only do they supply a great product, but the support is absolutely superb, being fast and professional. I honestly cannot fault them or recommend them highly enough. Well done.
I've hosted multiple sites with Clook for many years. Clook's technical and billing support teams are second to none, they're prompt, courteous and helpful. Their prices are very reasonable, their servers are perfect for my needs and my clients needs. They helped me set up SSL certificates and manage all my domains. Thank you! I wouldn't go anywhere else.
We've always found Clook internet super quick and super helpful whenever we've had a problem no matter what the time of day or night. Thanks, Team Clook for being so efficient!
I had to make a few changes to the way the account was setup. I called at a later time, which was important, because I needed help at an inconvenient time and could still speak to someone to help with the changes.
The guys at Clook are always at hand to help with the running of the server whether that's moving a site, switching to HTTPS or performance. They are quick to respond at any time and this is why I have been using their service for more than 8 years.
Excellent customer service and rapid response to all queries and support, and a effortless migration of 25 sites from my old service provider. Couldn't ask for more.
Reliable and responsive. I've been using Clook Internet for over 5 years and have found their services top notch. Would thoroughly recommend them.
We have been with Clook for over 7 years now and they have always been great! I don't recall needing the support team as there are rarely any issues. The web page is very friendly and easy to navigate, reliability, service and price have all been excellent. We couldn't be more happy with the service Clook provide. Definitely a 5 star company. would highly recommend…
Been using clook now for over 10 years. Packages are excellent and flexible, can be added to when needed and nothing has ever been a problem to do. Never known any downtime. Support and Pricing is excellent too. Can't recommend highly enough.
Clook Internet is rated 4.97 based on 581 reviews