ClockTower Cars UK Reviews

7PM
7PM

Tell us how ClockTower Cars UK made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Horrendous experience. Had a driver called Victor who was aggressive, scary and downright rude. I would be so scared to be in the taxi with him by myself."
Are you ClockTower Cars UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I made an online booking. Arrived at Heatrow t2 after a 12 hrs flight with a small child just to find out that this company didn’t have a record of the booking. Contacted the office twice with not help or real solutions. Will never used again, completely unacceptable."
"Great service"
"Good reliable service"
"Very good and reliable"
"Excellent always"
"Have been using Clocktower for years as they have reasonable prices, no so much of a service. Few days ago I was absolutely impressed by a driver called Victor. Driver on time, driver with manners. Finally. Very polite, asked me if the temperature in the car and the music are alright. Pleasant conversation, clean car, intelligent chap. Will ask for him if possible next time when book."
"Booked a taxi at Weybridge Station to take me to hospital at 7am two days later. On the day in question no car turned up. Phoned office, they said give us two minutes. No response so phoned again. Lady investigated and said that taxi booked for the following day! She apologised but said it was not her fault. Said it would be twenty minutes at the minimum for a car to arrive. Very upsetting and anxious making as due to have minor operation that morning. Would have been no stars but that rating is unavailable. Avoid."
"Really terrible experience and customer service. I bo oked my parents a taxi to go to a wedding via the app and 15 minutes before the taxi was due they called and cancelled. This was due to the fact that they didn’t cover the area (which is 10 minutes away from the Kingston branch) and that it had been booked via the app and not over the phone. They clearly cannot get their act together to organise the bookings they have. No apology, no offer to find an alternative taxi, nothing. They refused to believe they had done anything unreasonable and the Clocktower Cars person, Abdul, was aggressive, rude and put the phone down on me twice whilst I was asking why the cancellation was so late."
"My Husband and I called into godalming ltaxi rank yesterday around 1.10pm to be told there was 1 hour wait for a cab, we had no choice but to book a car because we hadn't any idea what else to do, even though this ment we would be arriving late at a wedding we were attending, we chatted to a father and son who were also waiting for a taxi, we talked about where we were going and what we were doing for the day, then a cab arrived and the young man and his father suggested that we share, as its on the way to our destination, we were very grateful and jumped in the cab together 3 in the back one the other passinger in front with the driver, we chatted on the way and our journey was 7 miles we got to our wedding venue first, we asked the driver how much was our fare which he replied £20, and the Father and son's would be seperate payment of £30 when they get to they're desingnation which was only a further 3 miles, 10 miles in total equalling £50, unfortunatualy we had to exit and pay our part £20 after the driver said we could not split the fare as the young man had asked, then we had to leave the kind gentlemen who had shared with us to sort it out. We feel that this was a rip off surely the total fare should have been £30.00 and the other passengers should have only paid an additional £10.00."
"Booked a car to take me to hospital for a day operation. Needed to collect me from home at 7am. Car turned up at 7.20am. JUST made it to the hospital on time. Return journey: On the online booking form, I (of course) gave the full name of the hospital, the address and the postcode. However, the driver phoned to ask what the house number was. Asked us to stand out on the pavement so he could see us. Had to explain several times that it WAS A HOSPITAL. When I asked where he was, all he could say (in broken English) was "on way now." Would not recommend this business."
"Despite ordering a car capable of carrying 3 passengers and 3 large pieces of luggage, they sent a filthy 58 plate Toyota Prius. The driver in broken English suggested that one piece be placed on the back seat and our 9 yr old son sit on my lap! Sent the driver away. Called dispatch who said booking was for a saloon car (a Prius is a hatchback). Offered a replacement from Chertsey - 30 mins away. Said no thanks and arranged a local alternative. Will never use again and won’t recommend to anyone."
"They lost my booking to collect me from Heathrow. It cost me an extra £65 over the agreed fee to get another cab. It took me three attempts to speak with someone who could deal with my complaint. He agreed the facts but refused to compensate me."
"great service, friendly staff, loved it, highly recommended"
"Cancelled at the time of collection to go to the airport. No understanding of our concern didn't help with an alternative or compensation. This is all after we had spoken Twice and been assure of a prompt and reliable pick up. Not happy and a really bad start to our holiday. Uber helped out on the end."
ClockTower Cars UK is rated 2.60 based on 15 reviews