ClockTower Cars UK Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend ClockTower Cars UK

How would you rate ClockTower Cars UK ?

"Booked a car to take me to hospital for a day operation. Needed to collect me from home at 7am. Car turned up at 7.20am. JUST made it to the hospital on time. Return journey: On the online booking form, I (of course) gave the full name of the hospital, the address and the postcode. However, the driver phoned to ask what the house number was. Asked us to stand out on the pavement so he could see us. Had to explain several times that it WAS A HOSPITAL. When I asked where he was, all he could say (in broken English) was "on way now." Would not recommend this business."
"Despite ordering a car capable of carrying 3 passengers and 3 large pieces of luggage, they sent a filthy 58 plate Toyota Prius. The driver in broken English suggested that one piece be placed on the back seat and our 9 yr old son sit on my lap! Sent the driver away. Called dispatch who said booking was for a saloon car (a Prius is a hatchback). Offered a replacement from Chertsey - 30 mins away. Said no thanks and arranged a local alternative. Will never use again and won’t recommend to anyone."
"They lost my booking to collect me from Heathrow. It cost me an extra £65 over the agreed fee to get another cab. It took me three attempts to speak with someone who could deal with my complaint. He agreed the facts but refused to compensate me."
"great service, friendly staff, loved it, highly recommended"
"Cancelled at the time of collection to go to the airport. No understanding of our concern didn't help with an alternative or compensation. This is all after we had spoken Twice and been assure of a prompt and reliable pick up. Not happy and a really bad start to our holiday. Uber helped out on the end."
ClockTower Cars UK is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!