CLO Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend CLO Coffee
Read CLO Coffee Reviews

About CLO Coffee:

Coffee cared for from plant to cup is hard to come by. We’re committed to delivering you a significant coffee drinking experience to be remembered.

Tell us how CLO Coffee made you happy
Great variety of coffee beans and fast delivery. Love their postcards too I've put them all on my wall 🥰🥰
I'm working my way through Clo's 12 Coffees of Christmas using a cafetiere and loving all of the blends. Great coffee and speedy delivery. I also bought the Nespresso capsules which are excellent - good and strong.
Always superb, both in regards to quality of coffee and customer service.
We love everything about Clo. The owners, the staff, the service, their ethics and especially the coffee. Phenomenal selection of beans from around the world and roasted on site in Garforth. Quick delivery too.
Fantastic coffee from a company run by lovely and caring people. Can't recommend highly enough!
CLO coffee is the best I have ever bought. Their commitment to both quality and ethical processes are very impressive
I love CLO coffee. The packaging and look and feel is right on the money and the coffee is excellent. Whenever I order it arrives promptly and the inclusion of the cards telling you where your coffee comes from is a great reminder that you can have good coffee and ensure you’re looking after the people who grow it
The coffee is lovely. I have tried a number of the varieties they offer on my different orders and I always end up with a brilliant cup. The delivery service is quick - whether through the post or using their own service. Would definitely recommend giving their coffee a try!
My delivery was purchased as a gift for my Daughter and Son In Law and they loved the Christmas Coffee and Hot Chocolate combination.
Great to support a local business. Loved the variety in the 12 coffees of Christmas! Quick delivery too and really easy to order online. Returning customer!
Love CLO coffee and the stories behind the label. Inspiring and life changing approach to business. It is great tasting coffee that has a conscience.
CLO Coffee 5 star review on 4th December 2020
It’s always a joy to receive a delivery, CLO coffee is delicious and makes my morning! Customer service is outstanding too.
CLO Coffee 5 star review on 4th December 2020
We love CLO coffee, and their ethos. The (free) delivery has got us through lockdown, when we haven’t been able to visit the cafe. Really helpful and friendly service and very attractive packaging on all the products. Keep going, you’re going a fantastic job 😊
CLO Coffee 5 star review on 4th December 2020
We love CLO and everything it stands for. Oh, and the coffee is pretty great too. Can't wait to see what you guys do next.
The coffee from CLO is amazing, ethically sourced and the packaging is environmentally friendly. The staff are always very helpful and friendly.
The best coffee shop ever! Missing it so much but so pleased to be able to order coffee online. Amazingly fast delivery, personalised service of outstanding coffee. Couldn’t ask for any more!!
Deliciously amazing coffee, so pleased to still be able to have it delivered through lockdown when the store has been closed.
Great selection of coffee and never been disappointed
I cannot fault the service I have had or the quality of the coffee beans I ordered. I like the size of the coffee bean packets that fit through a letter box. Thanks you.
Bought the coffee care pack. Excellent value for money with a variety of coffees included.
CLO Coffee is rated 4.96 based on 125 reviews