CLO Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend CLO Coffee
Read CLO Coffee Reviews

About CLO Coffee:

Coffee cared for from plant to cup is hard to come by. We’re committed to delivering you a significant coffee drinking experience to be remembered.

Tell us how CLO Coffee made you happy
Always excellent particularly liked the Figgy pudding one
Absolutely LOVE this coffee - I thoroughly enjoyed all the 12 days of Christmas coffee - and reading the wee postcards with the fascinating descriptions and tasting notes. Iā€™m a fan and now a regular customer. Thank you CLO for excellent service and quick and free delivery even to Highlands šŸ‘šŸ‘
Great service from start to finish. Love the personalised handwritten note received with every order. Also the coffee is amazing
Always great coffee, fast delivery and lovely little handwritten notes with each order.
Delicious coffee, excellent same day local delivery. Can I start a campaign 'Figgy Pudding is for everyday, not just for Christmas'? Thank you.
Always happy to support a good local business. When it comes to coffee they always have a good selection which i'm slowly working my way through. Speedy delivery of orders. If you haven't already guessed, i'd strongly recommend.
Well packed, good coffee. I had nicaraguan first which was very smooth
I was gifted an espresso machine for Christmas, and the CLO coffee is the perfect companion for my new machine. I can honestly see this subscription lasting a long time.
The fireside blend is just what I need to wake me up on these tough winter mornings!! Real quality!! Thank you !!!! ā˜•ļøā˜•ļø
I discovered CLO early last year through a family member, and I enjoyed the cup of coffee I had so much that I had to get myself some. I went for the the three-bag bundle and I was so pleased with what arrived! The variety of flavour and profile, the hand-written note, and the coffee cards. CLO put so much effort into providing an excellent and informative experience from start to finish, and the coffee speaks for itself!
Always great coffee, best I've had! Fresh, packed and delivered with care. Thank you,
Great coffee and good delivery. Nice roast I chose pre ground for ease. Way better than instant and mass produced ground coffee Well worth the price. Nice selection to choose from and info on producer too
I love this brand of coffee and have enjoyed many varieties. The Columbian is something of a house favourite. At Christmas a friend gave us the Figgy Pudding blend which was an excellent treat!
One of the most distinctive whole bean coffees I've had (and I've tried a few!)
lovely coffee and great customer care; always love how they mange to keep a personal touch!
CLO Coffee 5 star review on 6th January 2021
Beautiful different blended flavours of ethical coffee. Speedy dispatch
Delicious coffee- beautifully delivered!
Amazing coffee, not sure why I ever bothered with a coffee shop when I can make one so good at home. Love getting the different flavours each month too. It's really fun, we look forward to our package in the post.
Excellent service. Order was delivered the same day as made (with lovely personalised note)! Coffee is great and there's a few for presents, including the lovely 12 days for Christmas. Thank you :)
CLO coffee is actually the best coffee I have ever tasted and I have tasted a lot of coffee!
CLO Coffee is rated 4.96 based on 127 reviews