CLO Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend CLO Coffee
Read CLO Coffee Reviews

About CLO Coffee:

Coffee cared for from plant to cup is hard to come by. We’re committed to delivering you a significant coffee drinking experience to be remembered.

Tell us how CLO Coffee made you happy
Good selection of coffee and speedy delivery! Liked the handwritten note too - felt very personal.
Always delighted to receive a box of coffee beans from Nick and Linda and the CLO team. East Gate is always a fantastic blend, one that we always have in. The seasonal roasts are great too.
Thank you for an amazing service, free delivery and very swift. This was a gift for my husband, the presentation was lovely and the coffee is so good! Thanks again, will definitely buy more.
Delicious range of coffees to try, excellent packaging and speedy delivery! Thank you!
The coffee is tasted awesome and great value.
Great selection of coffee, freshly roasted and delivered free.

I used to call in for a coffee in my lunch hour so was happy to see the online shop service.

I will be ordering again.
Wonderful coffee, sustainably sourced by a fantastic local business. Brilliant delivery service that always has a personal touch. Highly recommend.
Excellent Coffee, excellent cake, super lush packaging that I can recycle/re-use. It is eagerly anticipated each month! Allows me to have a lovely coffee date daily with my better half. Happy days ā¤ļø
Whilst Covid precludes my visiting the CLO cafe, I have been drinking my way through the many different flavours available by post. I have enjoyed them all. I still like the Eastgate Blend. Thank you.
Such a brilliant company - I can't recommend CLO Coffee highly enough! Always exceptional and personal service and the coffee is absolutely delicious. I buy these as gifts too for discerning friends and they all love them. Absolutely brilliant.
CLO is amazing - the coffee is brilliant and the service is superb. I love getting my monthly coffee delivery. What else can I say!
This is fantastic!

I have been using CLO for home-delivered coffee for the last year or so and they are just brilliant.

I receive their default couple of bags each month, which is different every time. This is great, because I can explore new tastes and coffee beans that I might not necessarily choose myself. I then order other bags through the months, based on the ones I particularly like.

They also send an info card on each bag, explaining exactly where that coffee was sourced, and sometimes how that local business impacts the community it is in for the better.

All the coffee is so fresh and such high quality. Genuinely much better than anything you will find in a supermarket.

If you want to drink responsibly sourced, great tasting coffee, and support local businesses, choose CLO!!
Great, fresh coffee, with quick delivery
Love the coffee from this shop. Great choice and good flavour profiles. Will be a continuing customer!
Always excellent particularly liked the Figgy pudding one
Absolutely LOVE this coffee - I thoroughly enjoyed all the 12 days of Christmas coffee - and reading the wee postcards with the fascinating descriptions and tasting notes. I’m a fan and now a regular customer. Thank you CLO for excellent service and quick and free delivery even to Highlands šŸ‘šŸ‘
Great service from start to finish. Love the personalised handwritten note received with every order. Also the coffee is amazing
Always great coffee, fast delivery and lovely little handwritten notes with each order.
Delicious coffee, excellent same day local delivery. Can I start a campaign 'Figgy Pudding is for everyday, not just for Christmas'? Thank you.
Always happy to support a good local business. When it comes to coffee they always have a good selection which i'm slowly working my way through. Speedy delivery of orders. If you haven't already guessed, i'd strongly recommend.
CLO Coffee is rated 4.97 based on 121 reviews