Clim8 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clim8
Email, Live Chat
Brilliant flask. Only used it so far for hot drinks. Always stays hot and easy to drink from.
I love my new coffee cup although I don’t drink coffee it keeps my water really fresh and cold. Two of my work colleagues have ordered them as they love mine. Could job it’s got my name on it I have a feeling it might have disappeared!!! Thank you x
Fantastic product, very stylish and loved the fact I could have my name on it … certainly kept my coffee hot all day :) very happy with my purchase
Brilliant coffee cup, kept my coffee so warm I burnt my mouth on it. Well worth it!
Excellent purchase keeps drinks hot for longer than average.
I got a coffee thermos for Christmas. My favourite gift and use it all the time so I got one for my husband too. Coffee stays hot all day, never leaks and comfortable to hold ans drink from. Thoroughly recommend.
I love it. The fact that it locks is such a bonus. Keeps my morning coffee hot for hours. I’m a key worker so I need all the coffee I can get before work stars in the mornings. I have mine in pink and it’s a lovely shade of pink. It’s just perfect in every way. Thank you 🙂🙂🙂🙂
By far one of the best travel mug systems I’ve ever used. Keeps drinks pipping hot all night.
Excellent product I brought 2 !
Fantastic item
Fantastic products, good value for money whilst looking amazing. The products are hard wearing and worth purchasing.
Absolutely fabulous coffee cup, keeps coffee hot for hours. Easy to drink out of and clean. Just bought the real coloured 440ml and the colour is just gorgeous 😍 also got a free pink insulated bottle which is fantastic and keeps water ice cold over 24 hours.
I recently won a food pot and absolutely love it so treat myself to a bottle and love that to :)
Love my purchase. Kept my drink hot for hours.
When I actually receive my order will be happy to review
Haven’t received goods yet so not easy to write review at moment .
Great products lovely colour & fast delivery
Excellent product and service
Keeps drinks hot, doesn't leak.
Excellent product and very quick delivery highly recommend
Clim8 is rated 4.79 based on 182 reviews