ClickMechanic Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend ClickMechanic

How would you rate ClickMechanic?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Daniel Clee

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about ClickMechanic in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Daniel Clee
"An easy to website with all prices for all jobs. Half the price of a garage. Their guys are friendly and professional and I will use this company for all my motoring needs(I have three vehicles on the road)"
A
"ClickMechanic is a very good way of getting your car fixed cheaply and professionally by qualified mechanics. They provide a very quick and transparent service for all cars no matter how big or small the problem and they take away any fears that people may have about being ripped off by a potentially more unprofessional car repair outlet. I have only used these once, so far, but I will definitely use them again the next time I have a problem with my car."
Kevin Newing
"visiting mechanic misdiagnosed my problem at great expense to me"
ClickMechanic is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews