ClickMechanic Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend ClickMechanic

How would you rate ClickMechanic ?

"I was peviously a authorised garage for click mechanic and had been for 18 months carrying out nearly 600 completed bookings with a 5 star ratting and £30000 paid to click mechanic in commision. 18 months ago click mechanic was a very different company they would take in what you say and the pricing was fair, they have now dropped there prices and are quoting for cheap parts which is asking for increased warranty claims. I raised this issue multiple times with click mechanic and was a topic in the click mechanic Facebook group. So there response was to remove me from the Facebook group and remove me as a mechanic from the network as they don’t like the truth. Luckily enough we had stopped doing work for them months ago as we Saw there was no profit in the jobs anymore as they were earning the same/more in commision then the actual repairer."
"Unbelievable disappointing experience. I was advised NOT to use them. Extremely poor communication & customer care. Mechanic did not do a through job and took 4-5 hrs to return my car. Now facing having to waste more of my time trying to resolve a dispute that has dragged on for months. I now have to fork out double the amount paid to take the car to a more reputable mechanic to have the said issue fixed. AVOID!!"
"Just AVOID !! Similar experience to one of comments below. I booked a repair with them after receiving a nice (how naive!) quote for £132.63 to replace CV joint on my car. Then I emailed them saying there's mistake with requested arrival time and then replied that the quote doesn't include parts... so "new" total is £436!! That smells like false trading/advertising. I give them 2stars instead of 1 star as the email correspondence was prompt and I wasn't charged "cancellation fee"."
"basically you roll the dice using this company.. you may get a good job done, but as In my experience, you may get a mechanic who ends up causing more damage than they came to fix WITH ZERO CUSTOMER SUPPORT..... THE ORGANISATION " CLICK MECHANIC " IS JUST A BOOKING AGENT FOR THE MECHANICS AND JUST IGNORES ANY ISSUES. ...FULL STOP..... YOU HAVE NO INBUILT REDRESS go to the MONEY SAVING eXPERT . com site and search on click Mechanic to get some idea of what Im talking about.... my case isn't listed on there. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY AVOID !!!!!!!!!!"
"Even though I have been using this service previously and initially thought is brilliant ,the last two experiences with them really disgusted me . In the race to maximise their profit they have definitely dropped the quality bar by using really dodgy mechanics . In the latest incident they have assigned a mechanic to complete some bushes replacements on my vehicle and even though they charged me for the works and claimed that works were done ,when checked by a third party mechanic it was reported that only half of the bushes replacement were replaced . I have brought this to their attention but they immediately disregarded me and refused to assist in resolving the problem leaving me £200 short without any further explanation ."
"I think this service is truly dreadful and would advise people to stay away from them like the plague.I have just had an ubelievably appaling experience with them where they didnt just let me down once but at every touch point. I asked for a quote on their system for front CV joints for my car on Tuesday 24th April, the system quoted me £319 and I booked the repair for Saturday 28th April. Late on Friday evening the day before my booking, I received a phone call saying there was a problem with the booking, it looks like the quote hadn't undertsood what parts are required and that my booking would not go ahead, but they would telephone me the following day to confirm that the work would be done either on Monday 30th or Tuesday 1st May. This call on Friday came very late in the evening when it was too late to phone any other mechanic to do the work. I waited on Saturday (today) and no call came, so around 4:30 I phoned them and complained that nobody had phoned me back. The lady on the call (Alexandra) then said we are trying to understand what has gone wrong with the quote and what parts are actually required, I stayed on the line and she then said the actual quote for the work requested is not £319 as our system stated but £900 plus - not even close to the quote. I then obviously challenged this and she said she would look into the work and parts again and phone me back with more information to get teh work done on MOnday or Tuesday as I had ben told the veining before. I waited over 45 minutes for her to phone back, but she did not, instead a very rude mechanic phoned me back (again late in the evening when I had no chance of contacting any other mechanic) who spent most of the call speaking non-stop without even taking a breath, and then talking overy senetence I tried to speak. He then said he could do the work for £410 (not £319 as originally quoted or the £900 plus). I asked when he could do it and he said a chance it could be done on Monday 30th or the Tuesday 1st, I said that I had been told it would be done either Monday or Tuesday as the company had already let me down and left me high and dry and I needed the car to use Wednesday 2nd May. He said he isnt going to promisehe could do any of these dates (despiet what wa spreviously agreed). I said that is not acceptable to say that now, and he then said so you are saying you are not accepting the work then (i.e. intentionally putting words in my mouth which I never said, as I was comp[laing about the shifying sands of pricing and dates), he then spoke over me and said I am not authoring the booking and hung up. Rubbish quotation system, lowest of the low communication, and customer service skills of rude mechanincs that must have come from the Fawlty Towers school of customer service. I am now preparing to take them toc ourt for the additional costs caused by their misleading quotes, cancelling too late and leaving me high and dry with no means to contact any other provdier at sushc short notice - I turned a quote down for £450 in the week based on their low quote and my car could have been repaired by now had their information been accuarte and they communicated the issues with their IT system and quotes in a more timely fashion. They suck big time."
"An easy to website with all prices for all jobs. Half the price of a garage. Their guys are friendly and professional and I will use this company for all my motoring needs(I have three vehicles on the road)"
A
"ClickMechanic is a very good way of getting your car fixed cheaply and professionally by qualified mechanics. They provide a very quick and transparent service for all cars no matter how big or small the problem and they take away any fears that people may have about being ripped off by a potentially more unprofessional car repair outlet. I have only used these once, so far, but I will definitely use them again the next time I have a problem with my car."
ClickMechanic is rated 2.13 based on 8 reviews