Click Energy Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Click Energy
03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Click Energy?

chat@clickenergyni.com

Tell us how Click Energy made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Only signed up at the end of July! Received a letter stating a standing charge was to be introduced at 11.14p a day! Very sneaky. Shouldn’t have bothered switching at all. ☹️"
Are you Click Energy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Have only just joined this company and what a big mistake it has been. Tell you anything to get you on board . Going to change as soon as possible. Has cost me a fortune. Stay clear!!"
"They were one of the best value companies for a few years until recently when they have lost their way. I received an email from them regarding price increases planned for October. They have sneaked in an additional standing charge on top of the standard tariff increase. Now they expect you to pay £40+ a year for literally nothing at all on top of electric that you use which also increased in price. Another thing I disliked is the default charity £1 amount pre-selected when buying top-ups online. Donating to an external charity should always default to £0 and if people want to change that it's up to them. It's annoying to have wasted money by overlooking a default setting that was very presumptuous of them in the first place. Buying electric should not result in consumers making accidental charity donations when all they wanted was electric."
"Just had to top up with 60 digit code, took for ever and the lights went out, bye bye click."
"Receive a price increase letter from my current supplier the other day. Made enquiries over the phone today about switching to Click Energy and if I would be better off. Spoke to Mark. He was extremely helpful, friendly and polite and answered all my questions clearly, went above and beyond. Excellent customer service and was not pushy in trying to get me to switch immediately."
"The same thing happens every time I try to make a payment, it takes about 15 minutes before I finally arrive at the "meter reading box.""
"This was very easy to do n very handy to do great service click energy thank you"
"Would have been 5 stars but I was shocked not to have a choice on giving a pound to charity, as I already give to three of my own, plus am a volunteer in barnardo's, 🤔 what charity is it."
"Excellent customer service today was able to get speaking to an agent within 30 seconds which is very impressive against other suppliers I have been with."
"Very easy cross over great friendly staff"
"Very happy with this excellent service"
"I have no complaints whatsoever about click energy, I'm so glad I changed"
"Click energy how good are they omg brilliant fantastic great price and unbelievable customer service."
"I like how my account is layed out to see on your website, and so easy follow! From my introduction to click energy to my connection your customer service was second to none. Thankyou"
"reps don't care at all and will happily lie to your face to get a quick sale. advised me that my current supplier is going cut off my electric supply after brexit and up their unit rate at the end of april which is obviously untrue. why say that? advised they are the cheapest provider on the market, also untrue, they are ONE of the cheapest, but definitely not the best. click reps have been round my door 4+ times over the past few months and honestly i don't know who is training or hiring these young men but they are so rude and honestly intimidating. don't take no for an answer, i saw a review below where a lady was leaving her house with her baby and she was cornered by the click rep. i had the same experience, my child was in my arms crying and the click rep would not even let me walk past my doorway without getting my details. this is an invasion of privacy and honestly is disgusting behaviour. I have contacted trading standards about this so hopefully they have a nice big fine coming their way but unfortunately it will change nothing. not to mention their call center staff being extremely rude and talking over me at every chance they get. steer clear of this company!!!"
"A lot cheaper than other companies. The rep that came out to me, answered all questions we asked him, he explained everything clearly"
"Cheaper electric makes us all happy"
"Financial institution stepped in to recover funds taken without issuing vend code. Avoid this company. Im changing providers as soon as possible"
"Bullying sales tactics and bringing called love in a condecending manner will never get you new customers .If I don't agree with your sales person then he just keeps arguing .I tried to leave my house with my baby this morning but unfortunately was cornered by a very ignorant sale person who just wouldn't give up ."
"TAKES MONEY. NO VEND CODE ISSUED. CUSTOMER SERVICE POOR. REFUSING TO PROVIDE REFUND OR VEND CODE IMMEDIATELY."
Click Energy is rated 3.64 based on 109 reviews