Click Energy Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Click Energy

How would you rate Click Energy?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Love the company and their giveaways. i have saved ££££ on electricity and on my shopping with their reward scheme."
Posted 17 minutes ago
"Great company! I have chopped and changed to many providers in the past and have to say click energy is by far the best I have been with. They are easy to get in touch with (no holding waiting for somebody to answer) they deal with queries quickly and efficiently the tariff is easy to understand they reward both new and exsisting customers I think I will be staying with them regardless of the increase in the tariff that I see people complaining about, I would rather be with a professional reputable company☺️"
"Great service all round! John really made my day"
"Great service all round! John made my day"
"3 or 4 times now,in as many months when I have bought a top-up the keypad code has failed to work. When I contact click energy they have said that the top-up, energy,never( get a clear answer) has went to some other address. duh!! What am I supposed to do?? Still waiting on someone to call me back, will have no electric shortly. Top-up was bought with my money using top-up card they gave me and they tell me they don't understand why it has happened. Not my problem click!! You sort it out and supply me with the electric I paid for. Worst energy company I have had the misfortune to deal with."
"Extremely disappointed as I've noticed a rather significant rise in my electric.. Clicked on it tonight and you have raised the price of my units without notification. Will be calling today to enquire about this."
"Tell the people what you are going to do with prices, then when you got them put your prices up higher , click is now more expensive, than others, you put your prices up and , and changed the code at the same time , so you could not top up your meter at the old rate , What does that say ?"
Leanne Scott
Verified Reviewer
"Just switched today and Josh was extremely helpful and patient. He made the switch over very easy."
"Better price Nice offers Good customer service!!!!"
Mr M.A. Stafford
Unverified Reviewer
"Wonderful lady helped me switch online."
"I topped up 20.00 with my carď im still waiting on my code"
Hi there, can you contact chat @clickenergyni.com so we can look into this please?
"you put the prices up without notice. will b moving asap. very disappointed!..."
"Great customer service, really responsive and personal"
"Was great when I joined but to dear now it is costing me a fortune I'll be leaving click energy"
"Recently switched to click energy got told it was the same price as my old provider which it isn’t it’s more expensive. Will definitely not be staying with this Company."
"great service tho sum free energy credits would be great"
"I like it"
"Fantastic company with one price for all tariff. Highly recommend."
"When I first joined Click Energy last January I found it to be cheaper than the energy supply I was with. This was my reason to move, also there were other incentives of click energy credit codes of £20.00 and £15.00. and further £20.-- which as to date I have not received for the December month. I also found the Click energy has now raised their fee per unit in December which was a bit of a disappointment. however. I would now like to receive my Credit bonus for being with Clickenergy for a year. Awaiting your reply and Token numbers for Credit on Electricity as promised. Carmel Carroll"
"Best customer service of all suppliers"
Click Energy is rated 3.90 based on 30 reviews