Click Energy Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Click Energy

How would you rate Click Energy ?

John Mclennan
Unverified Reviewer
"Great service. Well happy😀"
"Lately it has become almost impossible to top up online and there's no option for topping up over the phone."
Louise Gibbons
Unverified Reviewer
"I had a few energy suppliers before & I was sick of getting ripped of one month I could use the same Electric & I always put the same amount in every month but it just didn’t seem to last & then I’d get the same letter to say prices where going up even though I’d already noticed a difference! & then click energy came & the gentleman was so nice he explained everything told me that no way would the electric do what it had been doing before & also that I would get so much extra every so often if I stayed a customer so I changed & I am so glad I did I put the same amount in every month & I know what I use is the same & my electric always last not like before I’ve also had people canvassing for others at my door but I will not change over & honestly they don’t like it but once you know you can actually trust someone why would you leave them thank you click energy for being honest & also having a top up as it’s not easy being disabled & not being able to get out as often to the shops so topping up online is a life saver yous are the best"
Peter Mccallion
Unverified Reviewer
"Nice and easy to top up online perfect for me as I find it hard to get out to shops"
Frank Newtownards
Verified Reviewer
"Im on employment support allowance as off work with illness. Im paid fornightly i had 67p left and phoned them. They kindly gave me £5 of electric and allow me to pay off £1 each time i top up £5. Also joined the click energy club and got discounts on trainers and cinema tickets. Excellent thanks"
"Fed up trying to top up and it fasting, no pay pal options or automatic top up"
"Simple easy and quick. This is all what I need 😉"
Bridgene Temple
"Excellent service"
Irma Baltramaityte
"Yea ai happy"
"Your to expensive .Nearly £30 a week we put in can't wait to change to another supplier"
Jacqueline Layza
Unverified Reviewer
"Quick and easy, simple to use I would reccomend."
"I switched to these guys a year ago and after being with all the others I can simply say these are by far the cheapest."
"Love how fast i'm able to get through to this supplier very quickly anytime I have a query. Staff are always very helpful 5 stars all round!"
"Easy switchover to click energy when I moved to a new property. Adviser explained the process well and I haven't had to speak to them since as everything automatic. No complaints."
"Forever taking money when they're not supposed too, changed my meter and gave me the wrong KPN now I can't top and and they harass you with calls if your bill is a day late. Can't not set up a direct debit on bill pay. Worst company"
"Very good and very helpful"
"i live on dungiven rd derry.your salesman tried selling my family click energy with 50 quid free electricity,we said wed think about it.2 weeks later one of your salespeople rang up,we declined and said thank you.our question is why have you rang our no,another 40 times in the last ten days,we have 2 autistic children here and find it so hard to get 5 minutes peace,im sure you don't know our problems and I'm also sure you don't care,either way you wouldn't be ringing a private no,40 times.there has to be some way I can inform the public of your bully boy taktiks.dont you agree.leave us alone please."
"I’m very happy with click energy I was previously with Budget energy and had built up a large credit on my account from being with them for several months when I called them to ask if it could be transferred back I was told it would be passed to there accounts team after months of chasing them i finally got it back ( 9 weeks after my First call) but my direct debits remained the same. With click energy I didn’t even need to call about my account balance after 6 months of being with them I was building up another credit I received an email to say having reviewed my account they have reduced my direct debits saving me £23 per month and transferred £80 back which arrived into my bank account 5 days later now talk about fantastic customer service there is no hassle they look after your account I will definitely be staying with click energy, keep up the great work 👍🏻"
"Issue with the online website not displaying top up code but Megan was able to sort it all within 60 seconds. Fantastic service!"
"Fantastic customer service always a pleasure speaking with the team. Great benefits as a customer which is a plus!"
Click Energy is rated 3.92 based on 51 reviews