Click Energy Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Click Energy

Tell us how Click Energy made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Would have been 5 stars but I was shocked not to have a choice on giving a pound to charity, as I already give to three of my own, plus am a volunteer in barnardo's, 🤔 what charity is it."
"Excellent customer service today was able to get speaking to an agent within 30 seconds which is very impressive against other suppliers I have been with."
"Very easy cross over great friendly staff"
"Very happy with this excellent service"
"I have no complaints whatsoever about click energy, I'm so glad I changed"
"Click energy how good are they omg brilliant fantastic great price and unbelievable customer service."
"I like how my account is layed out to see on your website, and so easy follow! From my introduction to click energy to my connection your customer service was second to none. Thankyou"
"reps don't care at all and will happily lie to your face to get a quick sale. advised me that my current supplier is going cut off my electric supply after brexit and up their unit rate at the end of april which is obviously untrue. why say that? advised they are the cheapest provider on the market, also untrue, they are ONE of the cheapest, but definitely not the best. click reps have been round my door 4+ times over the past few months and honestly i don't know who is training or hiring these young men but they are so rude and honestly intimidating. don't take no for an answer, i saw a review below where a lady was leaving her house with her baby and she was cornered by the click rep. i had the same experience, my child was in my arms crying and the click rep would not even let me walk past my doorway without getting my details. this is an invasion of privacy and honestly is disgusting behaviour. I have contacted trading standards about this so hopefully they have a nice big fine coming their way but unfortunately it will change nothing. not to mention their call center staff being extremely rude and talking over me at every chance they get. steer clear of this company!!!"
"A lot cheaper than other companies. The rep that came out to me, answered all questions we asked him, he explained everything clearly"
"Cheaper electric makes us all happy"
"Financial institution stepped in to recover funds taken without issuing vend code. Avoid this company. Im changing providers as soon as possible"
"Bullying sales tactics and bringing called love in a condecending manner will never get you new customers .If I don't agree with your sales person then he just keeps arguing .I tried to leave my house with my baby this morning but unfortunately was cornered by a very ignorant sale person who just wouldn't give up ."
"TAKES MONEY. NO VEND CODE ISSUED. CUSTOMER SERVICE POOR. REFUSING TO PROVIDE REFUND OR VEND CODE IMMEDIATELY."
"Been waiting on confirmation of a credit I applied for when I signed up in October. Have called on 4 separate occasions to be told it will be applied in next bill. Still not there."
"Excellent although to charge you a quid is a bit much when it's free on phone"
"I received a message today from someone called Josh saying he was in the area and could call to do my switch over, I replied no thanks as I am sick so today isn’t suitable. He wrote back that he could do it from outside the house and all I would have to do is talk to someone on the phone to verify I am happy with the switch, I told him again today wasn’t convenient as I was sick .. he said again but I can do it from the outside of the house .. I then got angry and told him to forget about it as I’ve already stated I am sick and he said he would cancel the application. Someone from click has just shown up at my door to complete a switch over, I’m not sure if it’s lack of communication or just plain stupidity but no means no!!!"
"Easy to switch.. n very helpful"
"I switched to click because the other providers were going up in price to match the Click price point and Click were offering free meter top ups. I top up about £12 a week which I think is reasonable. What I like about them is, quite frankly, everything! From the sales guy who came to the door cold calling. To the interaction I have had regarding my email and Click account. What I especially like is the online account system they have. It recognises me immediately, has my payment details and account number, so topping up takes about 20 seconds ... brilliant! Plus, if you have any friends who switch using your details, you receive a bonus top up courtesy of Click. Well done Click."
Click Energy is rated 3.74 based on 102 reviews