Click Energy Reviews

Tell us how Click Energy made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"So quick & easy"
"Did not work"
"Can't top up online....tried from midnight to 1.30am..displays wrong kpn number entered...20 correct entries it still displays this. So frustrating...Plus they guilt trick you by automatically giving a £1 out of a £5 top up to their chosen charity! Also the swipe card doesn't swipe at paypoint ..embarrassing with a queue. I have an early flight in the morning leaving my apartment with no electric for the weekend."
"Excellent service, so quick and easy to get through too. Would highly recommend this company."
"Well unless you have money to burn stay away from click Energy"
"Customer service is awesome"
"Ive used it the past year and it always delivers. Does what it says on the tin."
"Seems to be a lot cheaper than previous providers. customer service is just brilliant. very happy over all."
"So far very pleased - best customer service I have experienced, very impressed. Planning on registering for the click backs which will be handy and hopefully save me quite a bit of money in the run up to Christmas, used to dread the costs of gifts at Christmas but hopefully using click backs will help bring the bills down. I was surprised that my regular grocery shop I can get discount every time I shop - win win in my opinion. Thanks again Click Energy."
"I have already said what the problem is just a pity you didn't have the decency to reply."
"I live on my own from you out your prices up I can't afford it .I have used £20 in 5 day's .would look over using so much but I work out every day.The sooner i change supplier the better because it's a absolute disgrace."
"Brilliant customer service and love love love saving a fortune with Clickbacks - I get discount off shopping in the high street and I do my grocery shop in Tesco and am saving money week in week out! I know the price has gone up recently but all the electricity suppliers have increased their prices or announced they will be increasing their prices- I am very happy with the service they have given. Top class company A++++++++++++"
"I received £100 0ver the first year"
"Best customer service I have ever experienced with any company pleasant courteous knowledgeable and helpful so glad I made the switch to Click Energy it was seamless and of course smaller bills"
"Weary happy"
"Signing up speed, very pleasant advisor"
"Was quite happy for the first couple of months, but now there has be a big price hike and it feels to me as if it was intentional and planned. Offer a low price to get you signed up and when you do they jack the price up would advise people to avoid Click Energy, I wish I had."
"It was going well for first few weeks. Now it seems to have doubled in price. I am going to change back to my original supplier not happy at all"
"Nearly 3 weeks since I wanted to join but haven’t heard a word from them whats going on this is second time I have sent messages & phoned not happy."
"Excellent customer service and great click backs 😃"
Click Energy is rated 3.70 based on 76 reviews