Click Energy Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Click Energy

How would you rate Click Energy?

"Easy switchover to click energy when I moved to a new property. Adviser explained the process well and I haven't had to speak to them since as everything automatic. No complaints."
"Forever taking money when they're not supposed too, changed my meter and gave me the wrong KPN now I can't top and and they harass you with calls if your bill is a day late. Can't not set up a direct debit on bill pay. Worst company"
"Very good and very helpful"
"i live on dungiven rd derry.your salesman tried selling my family click energy with 50 quid free electricity,we said wed think about it.2 weeks later one of your salespeople rang up,we declined and said thank you.our question is why have you rang our no,another 40 times in the last ten days,we have 2 autistic children here and find it so hard to get 5 minutes peace,im sure you don't know our problems and I'm also sure you don't care,either way you wouldn't be ringing a private no,40 times.there has to be some way I can inform the public of your bully boy taktiks.dont you agree.leave us alone please."
"I’m very happy with click energy I was previously with Budget energy and had built up a large credit on my account from being with them for several months when I called them to ask if it could be transferred back I was told it would be passed to there accounts team after months of chasing them i finally got it back ( 9 weeks after my First call) but my direct debits remained the same. With click energy I didn’t even need to call about my account balance after 6 months of being with them I was building up another credit I received an email to say having reviewed my account they have reduced my direct debits saving me £23 per month and transferred £80 back which arrived into my bank account 5 days later now talk about fantastic customer service there is no hassle they look after your account I will definitely be staying with click energy, keep up the great work 👍🏻"
"Issue with the online website not displaying top up code but Megan was able to sort it all within 60 seconds. Fantastic service!"
"Fantastic customer service always a pleasure speaking with the team. Great benefits as a customer which is a plus!"
"Started off great, nice and cheap, costing about £55 per month. However fastfoward by not even a year and it’s costing nearly £80! My appliances have not changed and I am using them the same amount - not impressed. Will be waiting for my final £15 free credit then I’ll be changing supplier."
"Love the company and their giveaways. i have saved ££££ on electricity and on my shopping with their reward scheme."
"Great company! I have chopped and changed to many providers in the past and have to say click energy is by far the best I have been with. They are easy to get in touch with (no holding waiting for somebody to answer) they deal with queries quickly and efficiently the tariff is easy to understand they reward both new and exsisting customers I think I will be staying with them regardless of the increase in the tariff that I see people complaining about, I would rather be with a professional reputable company☺️"
"Great service all round! John really made my day"
"Great service all round! John made my day"
"3 or 4 times now,in as many months when I have bought a top-up the keypad code has failed to work. When I contact click energy they have said that the top-up, energy,never( get a clear answer) has went to some other address. duh!! What am I supposed to do?? Still waiting on someone to call me back, will have no electric shortly. Top-up was bought with my money using top-up card they gave me and they tell me they don't understand why it has happened. Not my problem click!! You sort it out and supply me with the electric I paid for. Worst energy company I have had the misfortune to deal with."
"Extremely disappointed as I've noticed a rather significant rise in my electric.. Clicked on it tonight and you have raised the price of my units without notification. Will be calling today to enquire about this."
"Tell the people what you are going to do with prices, then when you got them put your prices up higher , click is now more expensive, than others, you put your prices up and , and changed the code at the same time , so you could not top up your meter at the old rate , What does that say ?"
Leanne Scott
Verified Reviewer
"Just switched today and Josh was extremely helpful and patient. He made the switch over very easy."
"Better price Nice offers Good customer service!!!!"
Mr M.A. Stafford
Unverified Reviewer
"Wonderful lady helped me switch online."
"I topped up 20.00 with my carď im still waiting on my code"
Hi there, can you contact chat @clickenergyni.com so we can look into this please?
"you put the prices up without notice. will b moving asap. very disappointed!..."
Click Energy is rated 3.84 based on 38 reviews