Clickswim Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clickswim
Telephone
Read Clickswim Reviews

About Clickswim:

Clickswim.com is dedicated to supplying quality swimming products supplied to us directly from a number of large brands. We are always working on new products and continuous improvement in our day-to-day operation. If you have any problems with your order please get in touch we will be more than happy to help.

cs@clickswim.com

Unit 9 Meadow Lane IndustrialEstate,

Tell us how Clickswim made you happy
Speedy delivery, however this suit is disappointing for the cost. Material is very thin and the central seam that runs between the legs at the back makes the suit uncomfortable.
It's been 9 weeks since I ordered a bag from NZ (through what I assumed was a NZ site). It isn't. Clickswim have ignored my emails and I'm assuming I may have to write this off. If you are in NZ, DO NOT ORDER THROUGH THIS SITE!
Was led to clickswim from search in New Zealand where their domain name is clickswim.co.nz I have been waiting 2 months for delivery of goggles. Initial emailed after 2 weeks then 4 weeks. Alitar asked me to wait a little longer....now no response to email at 6 weeks, I have asked for a refund with no response. I will have to take it up with Visa company.
Terrible service - I feel I have been totally ripped off .Ihave been sent the incorrect swim sut -wrong colour ,size and style.No returns label.NO way of phoning them as they do not answer and the answer machine is full,and they havent replied to my emails. I will be persuing them with the ombudsman -but be warned -don't shop on this site.
The size is not true to fit. Too small
Clickswim is rated 4.70 based on 175 reviews