Click Post Ltd Reviews

Email, Live Chat
customer service
Read Click Post Ltd Reviews

About Click Post Ltd:

Click Post serves to solve the time constraints experienced when issuing paper drawings and documentation.

Our focus is to serve single practitioners and small to medium businesses. Coming from a construction industry background, We understand the function of Architects through to contractors.

We, therefore, provide a unique and distinct service designed specifically for printing and issuing drawings. By using Click Post, you will reduce the time your business wastes when printing and issuing drawings.

hello@click-post.co.uk

Park Lodge Buildings
Bagots Park
Rugeley

Tell us how Click Post Ltd made you happy
Really quick postage and great quality. Excellent service all round
Ordered drawings, they arrived.
Great service
we have used Click Post many times and they have always performed well with drawings received quickly
I ordered plans for my warehouse stock take. The whole process was very easy and quick. Great price too. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone who required help in this area! Thanks
Fast and good quality will use again
Very easy to use and quickly printed and sent out to be delivered, only issue is that the envelope it had come in was a bit bent which caused my print to get creased but I think this was a issue more with Royal Mail.
Good plots, produced and posted quickly. Good value for money and a hassle free transaction.
This is the first time I have used click post and am most impressed with their service.
Really easy to use/upload plans and fast delivery.
First time user so was a little cautious/sceptic initially. However we received a brilliant service and top quality prints! Our own A1 printer was down for maintenance and CLiCK POST was fantastic in combating this down time! Would defiantly recommend without hesitation! Next day delivery is a must!... We will defiantly be using again!! Atlas Building & Civil Engineering Ltd (Technical Department)
Very quick, quality print, and came straight away
Very good thank you
I would recommend Click Post time after time. Fantastic service with a very quick turn around time. Also Vicky is extremely helpful and quick to respond to inquiries!!
Quick delivery and A0 drawings prefect.
Easy to use site, speedy, efficient & reliable service
Simple, straightforward and a very swift turnaround. Prints were back with me in less than a couple of days.
Earlier than expected
Will most definitely use again
recommended by our architect - very happy with service!
Click Post Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 679 reviews