Click Post Ltd Reviews

Email, Live Chat
customer service
Read Click Post Ltd Reviews

About Click Post Ltd:

Click Post serves to solve the time constraints experienced when issuing paper drawings and documentation.

Our focus is to serve single practitioners and small to medium businesses. Coming from a construction industry background, We understand the function of Architects through to contractors.

We, therefore, provide a unique and distinct service designed specifically for printing and issuing drawings. By using Click Post, you will reduce the time your business wastes when printing and issuing drawings.

hello@click-post.co.uk

Park Lodge Buildings
Bagots Park
Rugeley

Tell us how Click Post Ltd made you happy
I was happy with the service and the quality of the prints. However, I would rather receive the prints in a "tube" i.e. rolled up rather than folded.
Very good and fast
Please use packaging that will fit normal letter box.
Thank you for your review and feedback Henry.
Quick and Efficient
Everything was as I'd hoped for with my order and it arrived when expected.
Thank you for taking the time to review us Collin.
Excellent service
Service quick and good quality. This is the second order. Could be improved by a preview before commit the order. I ordered the wrong PDF first time.
All received ok
Quick and reliable
Very easy to order, and quick delivery. Only reason it didn't get 'very good' was there was no option to get the items laminated which I would have liked.
Quick and reasonably priced. Paper wasn't quite the quality I'm used to, but not a major issue
Faster delivery please
Print quality fine for my needs CAD drawing.
Thank you for taking the time to review us Kevin.
Thank you for taking the time to review us Kevin.
Good quality A1 prints of plans for a building project. In hindsight it was a mistake to order special delivery as order was placed late on a Friday afternoon and was out when they arrived on Tuesday, so unable to collect until Wednesday morning. Would have got them quicker and saved a few quid by using standard first class!
Thank you for talking the time to review us. Yes unfortunately, orders placed after 3pm on Friday over a bank holiday weekend will be processed the next working day. We look forward to processing your next order soon!
Easy and quick thanks
Thank you for taking the time to review us David.
Good quality plans, that arrived promptly
Thank you for taking the time to review us Beth.
goodservice
Thank you for taking the time to review us Alastair.
Great prints
Thank you for taking the time to review us Sean.
good
Thank you for taking the time to review us Brett.
Speedy and good,