Click Post Ltd Reviews

Email, Live Chat
customer service
Read Click Post Ltd Reviews

About Click Post Ltd:

Click Post serves to solve the time constraints experienced when issuing paper drawings and documentation.

Our focus is to serve single practitioners and small to medium businesses. Coming from a construction industry background, We understand the function of Architects through to contractors.

We, therefore, provide a unique and distinct service designed specifically for printing and issuing drawings. By using Click Post, you will reduce the time your business wastes when printing and issuing drawings.

hello@click-post.co.uk

Park Lodge Buildings
Bagots Park
Rugeley

Tell us how Click Post Ltd made you happy
Paid for next day delivery uploaded all my files on the Sunday night in the expectation they would process and ship on the Monday before 3pm as advertised didn't receive them till Wednesday afternoon
Hi William, thank you for taking the time to review us. I have taken the time to look into your review.

Your order was placed on the Sunday which was followed by a bank holiday Monday. Your order was therefore processed on the Tuesday for delivery on the Wednesday. We processed and delivered your order in-line with the terms and conditions of our service.

I trust this clarifies your dissatisfaction with our service
and so hope that you will use us again soon.

Regards
Vicky Evans
For and on behalf of
Click Post Ltd
Your website states next day deliver. It took 3 days to get drawings.
Hi Dave,

I am disappointed to read that you were not completely happy with the delivery time of your order.

We provide next day delivery on orders placed before 3 pm with Royal Mail Special Delivery selected. We note that your order was placed after 3 pm with 1st Class delivery selected on a Monday. Therefore your order was processed on Tuesday and subsequently delivered on Wednesday.

If we have genuinely failed to meet a delivery time, please contact me to discuss further, please email support@click-post.co.uk.

Regards
Vicky
Click Post Ltd
You said next day, £3:95 and it took 3 days so I missed it.
Click Post Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 628 reviews