Click Guardian Reviews

Read Click Guardian Reviews

01245 206211

roy@clickguardian.co.uk

Office N, The Dutch Barn, Old Park Farm

If your spending over £100 plus a day, I would readily recommend to give it a go for three months as a trail -
You can weed out all the competitors who click on your adverts with their various IP locations, home and work and prevent they from seeing them again so they will think their adverts are at the top of goggle or your not advertising any more
Saved money during the trial, easy to setup and customer support exceeded my initial expectations.
From the moment I caontacted them they couldn't of been more helpful . They set up the whole PPC with no problems and kept me informed throughout. Now it's up and running we have regular conversations and they are always at the end of the phone .
Finally, the solution much needed has arrived. Works immensely. Well done guys!
Saved me a fortune the day I started using Click Guardian. I was getting so many wasted clicks on my advert before using them.

Now I am protected and no more wasted clicks, simple! Don't bother looking anywhere else!

Roy and his team are so easy to talk to and they offer great advice with a very simple set up procedure. Many thanks

Geoff Maunder

Gas Engineer
It did what it said on the tin. very happy with the service provided.
Had to speak to these afew times with regard to my AdWords account. I can't praise them highly enough. Customer service is faultless and even gave me some very valuable advice.
100% recommend.
Thanks guys.
I had not realised just how many people, fraudulently or not, click on your Adwords multiple times. At first we set the click threshold to 10 and got quite a few but moved it down to 5 and we stop serving ads to 12-15 people a day...not sure if anyone else can afford to let 12-15 people click their adwords advertisements 5+ times a day but I am glad that we no longer have to!
Gives me peace of mind that my competitors can no longer burn my adwords budget.
Hoping for an increase in real clicks and therefore conversions now!
Customer service is fantastic, they have saved me a lot of money from false clicks already. Highly recommended.
I started using click guardian due to suspecting i was being clicked from competitors. After a few days of using it i had various blocked ips. Considering how little you pay to use the service i have also saved 100's from fraudulent clicks! Keep up the good work click guardian! Jamie SFS
Click Guardian is a must for anyone with an Adwords campaign. We had a client that was a victim of click fraud that wasn't being detected by Google. We have reduced our AdWord spend by 75% and are ads are showing longer because our daily budget is not being wasted by invalid or fraudulent clicks.
Roy at click guardian has been essential in stopping fraduelent clicks from competitors, this is a great service and I highly recommend it for any business. Thanks from wrong fuel technician.
Click Guardian have provided us with an excellent service we were experiencing a large number of clicks on our PPC advertising from a competitor and Click Guardian identified and blocked the IP within 24 hours. The telephone support has been excellent on the technical side of things as Click Guardian installed all code on our site for us. Definatrly reccommed to anyone who wants to stop the competitor clicks on their site!
From my experience Roy Seems to want to take on board pre- excising problems that other companies haven't dealt with correctly. He communicates correctly which is in my experience very important.
Click fraud is a reality, and counting with a service like click guardian, totally gives us the advantage not only of preventing or act against the fraud by blocking instant or future attemps, but also to stimate how hard competitors are trying to take you out of business, it is incredible to see so many attemps of fraud in real time, and some of them even come from proxy servers that means that competitors are trying hard. I am very happy with the service because it is exactly what I need, and the customer service is amazing because it is personal, friendly and fast. Definitely clik guardian is a great ally for any webmaster, digital marketing agency or business owner. I totally Recommend it.
Absolutely fantastic company... paid for itself before trial had even finished! This is a must have for anyone that uses PPC! Can't recommend this service enough
Excellent piece of software that is very easy to setup - would recommend to any PPC account owners
Click Guardian have been very good for my company, for preventing fraud and the guys at Click Guardian are very approachable and friendly I would definitely recommend this service.

Diretor
David Willis
Countrywide Fencing Ltd.
As a PPC agent we're keen to cover all angles. Our clients are mainly in the finance sector which is well known for high CPC and competitiveness. Click Guardian saves us a huge amount of time, effort and undoubtedly our client's budget. We have only good things to say about Click Guardian and wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone looking to protect their AdWords account from click fraud.
Click Guardian is rated 4.97 based on 76 reviews