Click4Gap.co.uk Click4Warranty.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Click4Gap.co.uk Click4Warranty.co.uk

About Click4Gap.co.uk Click4Warranty.co.uk: The only FCA Regulated Insured Car Warranty that covers you from day one (even for wear and tear), failure of insured parts at MOT/Service and any choice of 1, 2 or 3 years cover for cars up to 12yr/150,000 miles!

With over 20 years experience specialising in the gap insurance sector, we decided to provide motor related insurance products direct to the policy holder. By forming our online brand The Click4Group, we bypassed brokers and dealers and passed the saving onto you.

For over a decade, from policy creation, underwriting to claims and customer care, we have worked to maintain our status as the UK's original and respected as best of kind for FCA Regulated Insured car warranty. There's no finishing line, so our warranties are constantly monitored to ensure they deserve the trust of our thousands of policy holders and continue to deliver the very best high quality comprehensive and unique cover, that's affordable at purchase and reliable at point of claim.

We thank all our reviewers for taking the time to post their experience. All comments are passed on to the relevant departments and, while it's never nice to receive a negative comment, we appreciate there's always room for improvement.

Thank you for visiting Click4Group on Reviews.

0208 8193424

email@click4group.co.uk

Categories:
Car Insurance
Finance & Insurance

How would you rate Click4Gap.co.uk Click4Warranty.co.uk?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Click4Gap.co.uk Click4Warranty.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Goods I ordered are in good quality. Sizes are perfect. Once I have to do an exchange, is so simple & easy, no others hassle. I am very pleased with them."
Click4Gap.co.uk Click4Warranty.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews