Cleversolar Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Cleversolar

How would you rate Cleversolar?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ms Marie

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cleversolar in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Ms Marie Munk Hartwig
Verified Buyer
"Good communication. But experienced a few postponements and a major delay on the day of the installment. Quite unfortunate during the installation something must have been mixed up, so that the engine can no longer start, which is quite an urgent and serious problem."
Hi Marie,
It was unfortunate that the weather wasn't looking good on the first schedule installation date (it was a blizzard where I was) and on the next best day, which was three days later, a puncture put me two hours late. I'm quite sure that there is nothing mixed up, but suspect a loose wire behind the panel that I fitted the display into - I fixed a couple of loose wires and wires not crimped whilst I was there, so that's why I suspect this. Apologies for not being well this weekend, but I'm not sure you would have wanted what I have had... As agreed, I will be with you tomorrow afternoon to have a look at what has happened to cause the engine to not want to start.
Kind regards,
Martyn
Hi Marie,

Sorry it took a couple of hours today, but glad that we were able to find the problem reasonably quickly and then get the engine going ;) Also good to see the panels doing their job and keeping the batteries full.

Martyn