Cleveland Containers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cleveland Containers
Courier, Own Driver
Read Cleveland Containers Reviews

About Cleveland Containers:

Based in Middlesbrough, we’re one the UK’s leading suppliers of shipping containers, with models for sale or hire in all sizes to fit your needs: from 6 ft to 45 ft, in both new and used models, whichever suits your budget.

Tell us how Cleveland Containers made you happy
Cleveland Containers 5 star review on 28th June 2021
Ian Smith
Cleveland Containers 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Hilena Archibald
I received a good price on the container but I was let down on the delivery - it should have been a morning delivery on 11th June (clearly specified at time of order and I called about it 24 hours before delivery to ensure we had the slot discussed) however it arrived at 3pm :/
Cleveland Containers 3 star review on 19th June 2019
Had no trouble with sales team. Container was delivered nice & early, unfortunately the lorry broke down during lift & sprayed oil over site. The driver had no spillage kit with him. I thought the container would have been in slightly better condition with not so many dents & newer.
Lock box workmanship was very poor, one didn’t fit properly and the others have had to be adjusted.
They were polite and efficient
Sales were very helpful however when it comes to delivery that’s another question Having been given a morning delivery slot I rang at noon to be advised my delivery was leaving the yard and would be with me in 40 minutes approximately A further 2calls at varying intervals were made with various assurances,eventually the container arrived at 2.30 the driver advising that he did not leave the yard until after 1.00pm!Having had another delivery on his wagon prior to our delivery. If people would tell the truth rather than what they think we want to hear they would have got a better response
Hi, the transport service was very good. But the new container had two dents in one side. Regards Philip Akers.
The problems at delivery could have been avoided if the driver had admitted that he was not a regular driver but a mechanic filling in. He was not sufficiently experienced to carry out the risk assessment which I asked him to undertake at the outset. He was very casual about what happened but it obviously cost me a lot more money to get him out of trouble. I feel a bit aggrieved that I had to pay so much when the responsibility should have been shared.
Dissapointed that photos were not available before purchase
Long delay to originally place an order but once the order was placed the turnaround was quick quick. Good value for the products purchased too.
Price not particularly competitive, admin good, delivery poor- haulier got lost and found offloading more challenging than others.
Eddie was good. Operations re delivery dates and confirmation was poor.
Found cheaper containers elsewhere!
Acceptable
In general very good . Ordered 6 containers but 2 arrived on a day not agreed but you sorted the problem out to my satisfaction. Regards James Mee
Not sure what there is to write. I bought 2 containers. They were not left where requested bit I understand the driver was kept waiting. I really hate spam email. If I need another product I know where to look on the internet. If I get pestered with promotional email and texts then your firm will be very unlikely to be invited to supply again Please delete my details from your marketing database and delete all payment information. Thanks .
A little disappointed in the volume of communication for what I consider a straight forward request for a container. A bit of blame goes to both sides but took far too long to arrange Very happy with the actual delivery and quality of the container.
ok
The service I received before buying the container was lukewarm at best however the lovely lady who helped me when we needed it delivered urgently was excellent.
Quoting - Received quote promptly and with clear description. Staff - Very Helpful in all maters Containers - Disappointed as requested new containers and they look like they had been used. A small repair to the outside of one of the containers and the paintwork on both containers ordered was damaged. Electrical Install - All good. In general a good service but not so good product.
Dealing with Cleveland Containers was execellent, however the delivery was poor. The driver seemed aloof and wanted to leave the first container on a house brick upturned which left the vessel higher than others already there. Leaving it on a brick was unsatisfactory besides unsafe. The reason when I asked him to correct the problem was that he had attached the chains to the bottom of the container and the shackle was in the way of the concrete base to which the container was being placed. All other previous deliveries had placed the chains on the top of the container. He said " I was hoping you wouldn't ask that." He was so annoyed that the front of the container was scratched and the lock lever on one of the door was bent back by using the crane in an inappropriate way. I was glad to see the back of him. I ask that this is not brought to his attention but this is for your attention ONLY so you can monitor deliveries. I declined your first request for feed back but now think it might be influencing others which would be a shame. Also this may be totally out of character of the driver and therefore should be disregarded. I would still buy from you and may in the near future require two more containers. Bill
Cleveland Containers is rated 4.66 based on 1,399 reviews