Cleveland Containers Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Cleveland Containers
Verified Buyer
"Good service. Container delivered quickly and positioned exactly as we requested"
"The container is very good and serves the purpose well once we had assembled it! It is being used as a shed and tool store for a community garden and therefore it needs to be strong and secure."
John Inman
John Inman
Verified Buyer
"Competitive pricing, delivery arrangements tailored to site restrictions, delivery on time"
"Just a good service-but a bit exspenci"
Dave Hartles
Verified Buyer
"Easy to deal with and delivered on time on the day specified, the container was a bit rougher than I expected but it is water tight."
Nigel Whittaker
Verified Buyer
"very good thanks will use again"
Orla Conlon
Verified Buyer
"While waiting on a deliver date I had to phone you everyday for approx a week and each day I was told I would get a call back and was not called back until the last day! Also while waiting on the actual delivery we were informed it would be arriving around 1pm. On the day it arrived it did not arrive until 4 pm and we received no calls from Cleveland Containers despite the delivery driver having informed Cleveland containers at 1pm that he was running late. I work for myself and so lost 3 hours work on that day that i could have worked if I had received the phone call. Better communication would go along."
"Easy to deal with, good service. Would use them again."
"Excellent service"
"Great corespondance. Delivery very quick. Helpful staff on the phone."
Martin Finch
"Very good communication"
"Did what you said you would do"
Thames View Primary School
"No hassle to buy."
Frederick Batten
Verified Buyer
"rearranged delivery after transport firm aborted, when the container was delivered there were scratches along both sides. some green paint to cover them would be a great help as I have been unable to find the correct paint."
Karen Roberts
Verified Buyer
"After a very bad experience with a rival container company it was so good to speak to Eddie,who took his time to answer my questions and talk me through the procedure. Needless to say I bought a container and am awaiting delivery ."
"good prompt service, reasonably priced, had to push them for relevant certification"
"Arrived on time in condition as expected. Delivery driver had can-do atttitude."
Helen Bell
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic all round service and delivery."
Helen Nelson
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed with the service I received from Cleveland containers, from first contact for a quote to the delivery of a container to our site. They were quick to respond to all enquiries and keeping us informed on delivery dates."
"Very easy to deal with and helpful. The container itself is a really smart too."
"excellent service, good price, good delivery, good communcation. would highly recommend and will use again"
Cleveland Containers is rated 4.53 based on 78 reviews