Clerksroom Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clerksroom Direct
Read Clerksroom Direct Reviews

Equity House Blackbrook Park Avenue

Tell us how Clerksroom Direct made you happy
I had a legal issue that required guidance, the service was excellent from the first moment. The initial response was almost immediate and I felt extremely reassured, after a short conversation I was referred to a specialist who contacted me at exactly the time I was given. This was so important as my issue was immediate and fluid. The advice and support I received was excellent. It was timely, accurate and fave me great reassurance regarding my issue. Everything was explained in a way easy to understand enabling me to feel very much a part of the process. Following my consultation I was contacted by the clerk to follow up and ensure I had received all the information I required. I would have no hesitation in highly recommending Clerks Room. Professional, curtious, approachable and excellent advice/support. Thank you. Sam
The speed and quality of the service was astounding. I was recommended two extremely qualified, competent experts to discuss my matter with and had a telephone consultation within 24 hours. I received expert advice and I was able to move forward with my issue with confidence and knowing I had received the best advice possible. Excellent! Thank you.
I came across clerks room direct when my barrister was unable to represent me at short notice. I dear with Rory and he was brilliant from the moment I explained my situation he got to work straight away and found me the most fantastic barrister 24hours before my hearing. Absolutely fantastic and friendly service I would highly recommend to everyone
We at 4KBW, Chambers of Timothy Raggatt QC a more than happy to recommend Sam and Rory from Clerkrooms Direct to clients whenever we are unable to assist public access clients. They are both very approachable, reliable and nothing seems too much trouble.
I wanted a copy invoice for a matter and i used the online chat service to request this. Sam helped provide a copy invoice swifty and i was very impressed with how my query was dealt with.
Very Professional everything what you can ask for
In essence an excellent service at very short notice competitively priced. They proveid a unique legal service not easily found. Well done clerksroomdirect
I found clerks room excellent in their delivery of service , I had a complex legal question , senior counsel responded and agreed instruction the next day , very comprehensive ,clear written advice handed over in a few days. , emails returned promptly , all queries responded to with clarity in excellent time . Problem solved .
Super efficient service provided by the Clerks, and excellent advice given. Professional and extremely friendly service. Would recommend to anyone needing assistance.
One Wednesday afternoon I went on line and found Clark’s room direct, we had a 5 minute conversation on the online chat, then sam Morgan phoned me and got the ball rolling stright away and got me in contact with a barrister! Very happy with clerks direct
Rory was very friendly and exceptionally efficient. He is a pleasure to work with and couldn't have asked for a better service from, especially the speed at which he returns calls and emails.
Rory Nunn is incredibly helpful and listens well to your needs and gets the job done.
Very quick and efficient. I had a tight schedule and they delivered. I highly recommend.
Very prompt very friendly give great service and value for money
Clerks Room Direct recently advised me with regard to employment matters. This was done efficiently, effectively and to cost. The service has been one of the best, if not the best, I have experienced from any legal advisors.
Prompt response, efficient and honest.
Jake is very efficient . Very straight dealing