Clegg Gifford Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clegg Gifford

Tell us how Clegg Gifford made you happy
I absolutely advise against anyone and I will definitely not use this incompetent insurer myself !!! A week of waiting time for NCD confirmation to insure the van elsewhere as here I did not get an offer to extend for another year. I am out of work for a week without a van !!! Incredible ignorance. So far I have not received a confirmation and if I lose my contract due to my absence from work because I am no longer a reliable contractor, I will apply to the court for compensation for lost days at work and loss of contract
Gareth Mccarthy from Clegg Gifford is patient, knowledgeable, helpful, with an excellent telephone voice and flawless manners. Just remarkable. Thank you. It all sounds too stressful and expensive for me to open a taxi business, this is not a criticism of Clegg Gifford just an awareness of the amount of crazy ignorant intoxicated pedestrians there are on Swansea roads. Thank you. Regards, Mr Callan L Michael.
I have taxi insurance via Clegg Gifford and their staff are always helpful and knowledgeable whenever I need assistance. I spoke with Gavin earlier and his help with my insurance problem was exemplary.
JOANNE SLATER, VERY PROMPT,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Was nice to communicate with Laura Darby Everything done well on time thanks
I have problems with technology, i prefer talking to a human being, Joanne was that person, upbeat professional, a lovely lady to talk to, sorted my problem in no time.
Give Lorraine a pay rise she’s superb and professional ❤️👌🏻
Know what they’re doing. Tried others but they don’t have the know how compared with this lot. Gotta say happy with how detailed they were. Mate recommended them and he was right, he’s been with for years.
Very professional Always get back to me as soon as I have a question or query And I feel nothing is a problem kind regards Paul Stone Happy tire co Dartford DA2 7RF
She was very helpful to me , she tuke her time and explained everything that I needed to know and how to go about it 🥂
John Coleman, has been extremely helpful and actually responds to my emails promptly Pasq P Autos ltd
Absolutely the worse company I've ever felt with they have done nothing but lie to me took out a policy 2 weeks ago an cars still aren't showing everytime I call they apologise an say they will be on today. Avoid these at all cost. I've had a policy for over 5 years worse thing I've done is go with these clowns.
Claire Piaskowski was fantastic today, acted promptly and completed all my queries thoroughly and gave me full confidence that all my issues were sorted. Many thanks again for a fantastic service 👍👍
Very very co-operative/helpful and cheerful staff especially " Callum Peterkin " and Serena Horsewell always prompt. Definitely recommend 👌 Regards Gulzar Hussain OL8 4LY Lancashire
Excellent customer service from Katy Banks today. Super efficient and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend Glegg Gifford if you’re looking for a great insurance company. Many Thanks
John was helpful
I required my insurance to be updated as a matter of urgency and Kelly Kendall arranged this for me without any difficulty and was helpful throughout. Would definitely recommend.
Very good service