hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

I had ordered a hamper about 3 weeks in advance to be delivered on my mothers birthday, My mother was waiting for the delivery. When I contacted hampers.com as it still had not been delivered by late afternoon, they said that they had it out for delivery the next day, (the day AFTER my mothers birthday) supposedly because the delivery was going to Ireland. They did not even contact me to let me know that they would not be delivering on my mothers birthday even though I had ordered well in advance. Absolutely disgusted with this company, will never use these people again.
Very disappointed with the hamper. I purchased the Boxing Day hamper, as a Christmas gift for my parents. The hamper arrived, with food in that had a use before date of 24th December. So no good for Christmas day never mind boxing day. Returned this, and had to cover the cost of postage myself, so had the privilege of paying nearly £10 postage for a hamper which I couldn't give as the gift it was intended for. Wont use this company again.
My Christmas hamper arrived with moudly fruit and most was inedible. I have contacted via phone and email with no response. Very disappointing.
It is regrettable that the hamper intended for my sister in law's 70th birthday in North Yorkshire was delivered to me in South East Kent. It will take no little effort to get it to her, albeit late, as some 250 miles separate us. It is for this very reason. - distance - that I opted to order chocolates and champagne to be delivered to her on her birthday.
Dear Philip, We are very sorry that you feel we deserve a negative review for delivering to the address stated on your order. We can only go by the information we are given. If you had contacted us when you received your order confirmation stating the delivery address was the same as the billing address, we would have amended this manually for you on our internal system or if the hamper had been despatched could have requested the delivery to be re-directed with our couriers. We do hope you were able to get the hamper to your sister. We would appreciate it if you could revise your review as we did exactly what was requested & delivered to the address stated on the correct date. kind regards, Hamper.com
Delivery date is a joke. Arrived 2 days late, missing my father's 75th birthday. It wasn't shipped until 1 day before! Ridiculous. After complaining I received a response that stated chosen date is not guaranteed. So why on earth have a delivery date ... hampers are for special occasions...the date is important. Back to 'buyagift' I go! They are always on time. Just thought I'd try this one.
Ordered within the window for Saturday delivery, was not notified that this was not going to be met and waited in for the delivery to then find it was going to be delivered next Friday. Not acceptable.
The hamper was ordered for my elderly parents for Xmas around the 20th of Dec, I was informed that the order had been dispatched yet on speaking to them on Xmas day they had not received the hamper, and I had no notification of this and the hamper arrived on the 28th Dec very poor and very disappointing for two pensioner in there later 80 merry Xmas hamper company.
I ordered a cheese and wine hamper, they said the delivery would be 20th December. It did not arrive, left it till January ,as we had missed Christmas, and emailed was told that the hamper was damaged in transit (normal businesses would just dispatch another or if that wasn't available contact the customer). So I was given the option of redelivering the hamper or my money back as I still wanted to give a present all be it after the event I elected to have it resent. the girl I emailed was fairly prompt in repling and helpful in the last email she sent she said the hamper would be dispatche that day and they wood add some chocolates as a goodwill gesture. Better not make the goodwill gesture and then fail to do it. Would i recommend this company probably not would I use them again definitely not .
The hamper that was ordered for a Christmas present was not received. I have contacted Hamper three times, with no reply other than to ask for the order number. As of this time two weeks later, Hamper have given no explanation or even notice that they were investigating. Also the flower arrangement that was ordered did not resemble in any way what was ordered.
We had a hamper due to be delivered to us in December from my in laws. We were not in when they tried to deliver but no note was left. We have been trying to call them and have emailed them but have had no one get back to us. We have left 3 voicemails but still no one has called us back. Very disappointing as we are still without the hamper yet my in laws have been charged.
Was supposed to be Christmas present ordered way ahead to be delivered 5 days before Christmas..it was not delivered till after I complained... too..... too..... late for Christmas
The Hamper I ordered was not actually delivered! Apparently it was damaged in transit. I was not contacted by anyone and it was only when I chased up to find out where it was I was told what had happened. A replacement hamper was sent out to my Sister and was delivered on the 30th of December! Sadly I had ordered it as a Christmas treat and the 30th of December is a little late! We were offered a box of chocolates as compensation! Whoopie!!!!!!!!
I ordered a Christmas hamper for my brother in the UK as I am in Australia,it wasn't delivered and despite numerous emails I haven't even had a reply ...very frustrating and terrible customer service I sent the first email on boxing day and now its 3rd Dec and they still haven't even bothered to reply... never had such a bad experience unbelievable!!!
I would like to know if the very expensive hamper I purchased ever arrived
There should be a warning to purchase a magnifying glass to see the items. Everything was miniature miniatures and not value for money.
Ordered a hamper for delivery on 23rd Dec and it still hasn't been delivered by 30th!! I have had to chase many times and no-one has called me back with any updates. I have never experienced such a poor service and am extremely disappointed as this was meant to be a nice Christmas surprise for someone who needed cheering up! The worst service ever would definitely not recommend
No hamper (twice) and no customer service.
after spending almost £400 on 10 hampers i will not be useing this company again - i ordered for the delivery on the 14th dec 2016 and nothing had been delivered - i chased this up on 20th as i had heard nothing from them and all they said was oh i thought it had all been delivered, i had to go twice to pick up two of the hampers and deliver them myself. I had great customer service from Jerry who did all he could to help. but i will never be useing this company again untill they change their delivery services.
We decided to do something different this year and send my husbands mum a hamper for delivery on 22nd December, we could track the delivery and sure enough received an email saying hamper had been delivered. We then looked on the tracking system that informed us that it had been left safe, quite clearly not. We telephoned my husbands mum to be told she had received nothing, she then proceeded to search the outside of the house, in the garden etc but sadly no package was found. As you can imagine we were all very upset. I tried to telephone hampers.com only to be disappointed again as there office were closed. I have just been in contact with them, they have said they will send out another hamper, a bit late after the event, but at least she will receive something. I really do not know what is happening to the customer service in this country, no one cares anymore, the lady I spoke to did not even apologise, needless to say hampers.com will not receive another order from us and I advise anyone thinking of ordering from them to look elsewhere.
My family in Australia  This year decided to send us one of your hampers the OA50 Advance Australia Fair marketed by Hamper.com. We are appreciative of their kind thoughts but do wish they had not bothered as the food value is questionable bolstered only by the inclusive delivery. The cling film wrap resembled a badly fitting bandage the carton was damaged but intact however, the content packaging was damaged.  Obviously by the weight of the bottle of wine, two jars of jam and garlic sauce moving around. The carton, had been subjected to a certain amount of trauma in its short journey shook up, perhaps thrown as part of a game of throw the parcel. There was a minimal amount of straw which hardly insulated the contents from the cut and thrust of delivery. Thankfully the wine was bubble wrapped I will certainly advise my relatives never to use your company again.
hampers.com is rated 4.81 based on 19,727 reviews