hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

Brilliant customer service - I entered the address wrong like an idiot, emailed in to advise I had done this - I only caught the mistake a day after placing the order so was worried it was too late, I had a reply and it corrected within 30 mins Thanks team for the fab service - you have definitely secured future business!
Dear R2R People Ltd, Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review, we really appreciate it! We are so pleased to hear you were happy with the customer service you received, and it is so great to hear your issue was resolved quickly. Thank you so much for choosing to shop with us and confirming you will continue to do so, we really appreciate your custom. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
excellent service -arrived quickly - ordered and delivered to northern ireland within 3 days
Dear Louise, Thank you for the 5 star review! It's wonderful to hear you were happy with the service and delivery received. It is great to hear it arrived quickly! Thanks, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
Recipient well pleased with contents of hamper. Good price and astonishing delivery time. All in all top notch.
Dear Joan, Thank you for the review, we really appreciate this! We are happy to hear your recipient was pleased with their hamper. It's good to hear it arrived on time and you were happy with the price and quality of the contents. Thanks for shopping with us. Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
Great online service
Very lovely tasty treats
Well packed, Amazing!
Very quick and efficient delivery. The recipients appreciated the quality of the wine, cheese and crackers received as an anniversary gift.
A great selection of hampers, priced to fit most budgets. Staff really helpful and efficient. Thanks!
Recipient delighted
Excellent and very quick service. High quality products.
Dear Kate, Thank you for the review. We are delighted to hear you had excellent service and were happy with the high quality of the products you received. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
Brilliant service as always thankyou
Dear Joanna, Thank you for the 5 star review, we really appreciate this. It is great to know you received excellent customer service. We thank you for shopping with us, Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
From ordering to delivery there were no problems.
Dear Joanna, We are delighted to hear you were able to order at ease and had no problems. Thank you for choosing to shop with us. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
Felt for the price more nibbles would have been good.
Dear Marilyn, Thank you for the 4 star review, we really appreciate this. Thanks, Maria
This is the first time I have bought from this company and would definitely buy again. I was due to go to the IUK for my brothers stepsons wedding, but due to Covid couldn’t go, I wanted to send something that they could keep but not too expensive, I ordered a bottle of champagne with 2 glasses. I ordered from Australia on Sunday afternoon and my order was delivered in the UK the very next day. My family were very happy with the present.
Dear Donna, Thank you so much for the wonderful review, we really appreciate this! I am so pleased to hear you were able to send a special gift to your brothers stepson due to not being able to attend. We hope he had a wonderful wedding, sending a huge congratulations! It's so good to hear the gift was well received and enjoyed. Thank you for choosing to shop with us. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
Ordering hamper very easy lots to choose from arrived promptly as yet haven’t heard if recipient has sampled the contents
Dear Yvonne, Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so pleased to hear you were at ease when ordering the hamper and are happy with the prompt delivery. We do hope your recipient enjoyed their gift. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
It was a gift-my friend loved it
Dear Arlene, Thank you for the review, we are so pleased to hear your friend enjoyed her gift. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
Delivered on the date requested. And the hamper was exactly as described on the website.
Dear Sanjay, Thank you so much for the 5 star review, this is highly appreciated. We are delighted to hear your hamper arrived on the day you requested and just as described online. Thanks for choosing to shop with us. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
Very pleased with contents and quality of the products Delivery as requested with a one hour delivery window Would recommend and use again in the future
Dear Richard, Thank you for the amazing review, this is highly appreciated. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the contents of the hamper and that it was delivered on time. Thank you so much for choosing to shop with us, and confirming you would do so again. We appreciate the recommendation. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
Was well received by 96 yo mother-in-law (according to by brother-in-law)even though she couldn't remember it when I enquired!! I was impressed by the speedy free delivery but the ordering process was long, involved and quite harrowing!!!
Dear Heather, Thank you so much for the review, we highly appreciate customer feedback. We are so pleased to hear your mother in law enjoyed her hamper! I am happy to hear you were impressed with the free and quick delivery of your order. I do apologise for the long process of ordering. We appreciate the feedback in order to improve our services. Thank you for choosing to shop with us, we appreciate your custom. Thanks, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
Easy to order. Arrived on time. Recipient v pleased.
Dear Monaliza, Thank you for the great review, this is really appreciated! It is great to hear your recipient enjoyed their gift and you were at ease with ordering the item and quick delivery. Thanks, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
hampers.com is rated 4.80 based on 19,304 reviews