hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

The order was delivered in perfect timing as planned, and I believe all was in perfect conditions. I just wish the carrier or dispatcher would send a picture of what is being delivered, packaging look. Thank you!
I am leaving my job and I ordered two hampers for my bosses as a good-bye gift. They have a great selection of hampers with affordable prices. The hampers arrived the next day in excellent condition 👌 highly recommended.
Really happy with the service from order to delivery. Great selection and quality of hampers to choose from. Will definitely use this service again in the future.
Lovely selection, present was appreciated.
Apparently the hamper was lovely (Was a gift)
Good and user friendly website for international gifts. Good selection of gifts and good price range. Communication and delivery were fast and effective. Very happy with the product and service.
Terrific I can order from Australia and get delivery in my home town uk
We were delighted with the prompt and efficient service. The recipients were very pleased with the hamper. Thank you.
The response from the receiver of the hamper was very positive. From the time of ordering the hamper online from Australia to deliver in the UK was quick and efficient.
I heard a friend in the UK was unwell and I wanted to cheer her up quickly without any fuss. Fortunately I thought of a hamper. I got a text from her saying “ the most delicious looking hamper had arrived at her door” and thanked me gratefully. I’m very impressed with the service. It’s a good feeling when everything goes smoothly. Bill
Bought as a birthday gift for a friend, who was completely delighted with her wine and cheese gift
Ordered for a friend but emails to confirm when out for delivery and when delivered. Friend has sent a picture and looks great.
Dear Hannah, Thank you for the 5 star review, we really appreciate it. We are delighted to hear you were happy to be kept up to date with the delivery process. We hope your friend enjoyed their hamper! Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
As last time this gift was delivered on time and recipient was very very happy. Thank you Patricia
Dear Patricia, Thank you for the 5 star review, we really appreciate this. It is wonderful to know the gift was delivered on time and the recipient was happy with it. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
Hampers delivered! My friend was over the moon with his gift that arrived safely and on time and reported that the items included were first-rate! Thank you for this great service - saved me a lot of headaches, especially being from across the ocean!
Dear Thomas, We are delighted to hear your friend was happy with their gift. It is wonderful to hear you were able to send at ease from abraod. We thank you for choosing to shop with us. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
Good range of products. Delivered on time and great customer service which I used to track my order. Thank you
Dear Livia, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear you are happy with the range of products that we offer. It is great to hear you were able to track the order and received great customer service. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
Ordered the hamper very last minute very quick delivery and the recipient was thrilled with the hamper
Dear Jayne, We are delighted to hear you received speedy delivery after a last minute order. It is so good to hear they enjoyed their gift. Thank you for choosing to shop with us, we appreciate your custom. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
The recipient loved this gift!
Dear Rachel, Thank you for the 5 star review, this is really appreciated. It is wonderful to hear your recipient enjoyed their gift. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
Sent the afternoon tea hamper to my sister for a birthday treat and she was delighted with the lovely goodies. Must say it seems very good value. Well packed and great communication throughout, I will definitely be using Hampers.com again. Thank you for your care in good selection of items and in packaging. Susie Hemingway-Moursi.
Dear Susie, Thank you for the wonderful review, we really appreciate this. We wish your sister a very happy birthday and we are delighted to hear she enjoyed her gift! Thank you for recommending us and choosing to shop with us, this is highly appreciated. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
Always prompt and great wine cheeses and pate and combination of crackers
Dear Tracy, We thank you for the wonderful review. It is great to hear you were happy with the prompt delivery and selection of products. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Service Advisor)
love ordering from you guys.
Dear Rachel, Thank you for the 5 star review. We are delighted to hear you love ordering from us and the products we sell. We really appreciate your custom. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care Advisor)
hampers.com is rated 4.80 based on 19,372 reviews