hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

Just great top selections.
Great selection and very fast shipping for my team in the UK (I am based in US)
As advertised
We bought the Whitley Neill Pink Gin & Chocolates as a present and it was a real success. The hamper was beautifully presented. It was very easy to order online and the delivery was quick and easy
Fantastic service and receiver loved the selection and quality. Thank you!
Very easy and efficient service and delivered in a timely manor.
Excellent service and really pleased with the hamper.
What a lovely surprise when I received my first Christmas hamper, all the way from Canada, well, sent from England, but a friend from Canada!! This started me on a roll! I have since ordered three hampers for friends, who have been equally delighted. One to a friend who has returned from Singapore, another from Dubai and the last one, Sussex. I think this constitutes being global­čśé fabulous quality, diverse range of Christmas treats, all boxed up and sent with love. Thank you.
I ordered a sweet treat for my mum and it arrived in perfect condition and it was hassle free
Bought as a gift which the recipient loved!
Although a little confusing to start with, all Hampers have nearly arrived safety. The customer service is brilliant, from delivery, helpful on queries to keeping you updated from leaving the depot to been delivered and received by. Brilliant service Although stated below delivery was not on time, this was delayed 2 days.
Very nice hampers. My son enjoyed very much.
Lovely early Christmas hamper for my sister in the UK. Delivered promptly and with care. Highly recommended!
easy to and delivered quickly order
Very well done from the ordering process through to the delivery. Recipients were surprised, pleased and more than satisfied. 5 star all round.
I am extremely with the service
Excellent choice. Good quality. Excellent service. The only downside was that delivery firm left hamper outside on a wet day fortunately it did not affect contents.
Wry pleased with product and delivery as we ordered from Canada to be delivered to Scotland.
Sent this to my Dad and Grandma for Christmas and they love it! A good selection of products!
All the hampers that I have ordered have arrived in a timely manner and have been of the highest quality. Living overseas, it has made sending gifts to my family in the UK easy and convinient. I would recommend hampers .com to any of my friends
hampers.com is rated 4.81 based on 20,273 reviews