hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

I have used Hampers.com several times and have been very pleased with their service and quality of products. Delivery is prompt and the items are exactly what I ordered.
I was very pleased with the selection of Hampers offered. I chose the traditional afternoon tea hamper, my sister was absolutely delighted with it, it arrived a day early which I was well impressed. The customer service team were very helpful certainly recommend this company.
Excellent service, delivered on time with short notice of requirements,so will use them again,
Great service
This was a gift so I do not have any review on the items but the service and delivery were great
Hampers.com had exactly the hamper I wanted, very easy to order and delivered on time.
Lovely hamper and good service
very prompt and efficient service and easy to order. Will use again.
I live in the USA. My family lives in the UK. I love the quick delivery and the unique gifts I can give.
Purchased as a gift, friend was delighted with it!
Good quality hampers, which never disappoint.
Nice! Really was well presented but I felt it was a little expensive.
I ordered this as a wedding gift. They were thrilled with it. Also it arrived the day after I ordered ot which was fantastic.
Extremely happy with the service. Budget friendly hampers with lots of quality varieties of items. Swift delivery, notified at every step of the process till delivery.
Delivery was on time and the product was as advertised. Living in Australia and send ING gifts to friends and family on the other side of the world is always a bit of a concern but Hampers.com exceeded my expectations 👍
Absolutely perfect on all fronts. No complaints at all.
My friend was very happy with the contents of the surprise hamper I sent her
Ordered on a Monday. Delivered on Tuesday to a house halfway up a hill in the middle of nowhere. Can't get better than that can you!!
Bought the hamper for a Golden wedding anniversary. Recipients were very pleased with it. Didn't pay for next day delivery but it arrived next day. Well informed by text message and email from carrier re: delivery time.
Very pleased with the hamper just the ideal gift
hampers.com is rated 4.80 based on 18,457 reviews