Clearly Interiors Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Clearly Interiors
06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Clearly Interiors?

info@clearlyinteriors.com

Unit 3,

Tell us how Clearly Interiors made you happy

Telephone
"Clearly Interiors designed and fit my bathroom. I am trilled with the quality and would recommend thier services to my friends and family. Excellent Service. Thanks"
Are you Clearly Interiors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Super service. Had problems placing an order online so i decided to give clearly interiors a call. The gentleman I spoke to was very helpful and helped me complete my order. Received my order within 3 days. Overall very happy"
"Clearly Interiors have fitted bedroom furniture into 2 bedrooms at our home. The work has been carried out to a high standard & we have been very satisfied."
"The wardrobe I have just had fitted is excellent, the design looks terrific! I have been very pleased from the start. In the showroom, the salesman who dealt with everything for me was excellent and im delighted with the end result. We would certainly recommend Clearly Interiors"
"I would like to thank you for the excellent service we received recently when purchasing our new bathroom. The products we purchased look amazing. Your fitters have done an excellent job, the bathroom suite looks just as good as it does in your showroom. Thanks again"
"Good Service, delivered within 24 hours, would use again. Thanks"
"Love my new nolte kitchen. I received quotes from many local companies, Clearly Interiors wasn't the cheapest, but was definitely the best quality. I would like to thank Adam personally for the great design he came up with for my new kitchen and for his professionalism throughout all of the job, especially when he came personally to my house to help finish the installation of the kitchen appliances."
"Fast and efficient service. Visited the showroom on Monday and had my products delivered by Tuesday lunch time. Amazing!"
"The Crosswater items I ordered were really good quality and a very good price. Received free next day delivery. An excellent service and a company I would highly recommend."
"Overall I am absolutely delighted that I choose Clearly Interiors for my kitchen. The Nolte kitchen they supplied and fitted looks amazing. I must particularly thanks Kelly for all her help, I bet she is glad i have stopped ringing every day now! Great Company"
"Really impressed with Clearly Interiors, my wife and I felt really well looked after. From point of design to installing my new kitchen, I found the whole experience non-stressful as everything was completed on time. I have already Clearly Interiors to my friends and family"
"What an excellent service you offer to your customers, informed by email every step of the delivery process, quick service, quick delivery!"
"Having purchased a kitchen from yourselves i feel it is necessary to inform you of the way in which the completion took place. From day one when the demolition of the old kitchen took place the organisation of the project from your work force has been great. The finished kitchen is excellent and the people working for you are a credit to the company. Each workman on site made it clear that themain priority was our satisfaction. The liason from the company by way of Kelly was always helpful, available and able to progress any requirements. I must mention one incident that highlights the work force commitment of the plasterer / tiler who climbed through snow drifts that the snow plough had given up on, carrying bags of plaster and boxes of tiles. Great workers and nice people. Many thanks, please thank everyone involved."
"Both of us would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the kitchen you have provided, and for the time you spent helping us to plan it. I think you will agree from the photographs that it looks exceptional in what was once a garage."
"Thanks for all your hard work, the kitchen looks like something out of a magazine. We have recommended your services to all our family & Friends"
"After visiting your showroom I was blown away with the quality of kitchens on display. I would like to thank Adam for being very patient with us and for given his honest option on things. He is a credit to your company. Good luck in the future"
"Hi, This is just to say thank you to Clearly Interiors (and particularly Peter) who has provided such a high level of customer service. I rarely provide feedback on the level of service received by companies but felt it was very important to let you know how pleased and impressed I have been with the prompt delivery of my bathscreen and then with the way in which my request to exchange the bathscreen was handled (again so promptly and efficiently). Thank you very much. I will certainly recommend your company to friends and colleagues. With best regards Julie McCandless"
"Thanks you clearly interiors for my new lovely new kitchen. Your employees are a credit to your company and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending you to anyone. I was delighted with the service you provided and I will be back next year for a new bathroom!! Thanks again"
"Really happy with my new kitchen. I googled kitchen suppliers in burnley and choose clearly interiors after visiting all the kitchen showrooms in the area. The staff were non-pushy, helpful and counldn't do enough for me, which I was really impressed about. The Nolte kitchen I choose in the end is amazing . All my friends & family who have visited me love the design and think the kitchen looks great!. I highly recommended Clearly Interiors to anyone who is looking for a new kitchen!."
"I just wanted to say thank you to you all for all of your assistance in getting the flooring to us. We got it today!! Thanks from us over the pond"
Clearly Interiors is rated 4.67 based on 43 reviews