Clearly Interiors Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Clearly Interiors

info@clearlyinteriors.com

Unit 3,

How would you rate Clearly Interiors ?

"Just great service all round"
"Quick, good service, I've ordered 2 x Crosswater Zest robe hooks and they look even better than on the photos."
"Still haven't received my items .....3 weeks later"
"Description of item was very misleading and company didn't appear to recognise that there was a problem. On the plus side they did refund the purchase money very promptly."
"Excellent company to do business with. Delivery was ultra efficient and item purchased was of a high standard with first class technical support available."
"I bought the Crosswater straight stainless Grab Bar and it arrived very quickly and well packed. The price was the lowest I had seen and delivery was included. The grab bar feels very strong on the wall above my bath and I am delighted with the purchase."
"We are so pleased with our new kitchen from Clearly Interiors It looks Fantastic! The team at Clearly have been so helpful through out the whole job. We would also recommend the fitter Lee who has been courteous and patient with us even when we slightly delayed him as we had to take our little boy into hospital. Thanks again Enjoy the beer lee you earned it! A Very Happy Customer."
"We ordered Nolte kitchen. The German kitchen items are very good and we like them. When we agreed to buy kitchen it was all singing and dancing. All staff were helpful. After a while during the delivery and installation it was a nightmare to get thro' any one. The delivery was in pieces and installation took a few months. There are still left over bits which inspite of trying to contact and contacting them with difficulty, have not been dealt with, once we paid all money. The e mails are not replied and phone when we get thro the promises are given but no action taken. There are some problems with kitchen fittings within one year which I tried to contact them but have not been responded at all. I even visited the shop a few times but it still did not work. I had to call another joiner and had to pay to get the loose pieces mended. There is no after sales guarantee or warranty with this company."
"We have just had the most fantastic bathroom fitted by Adrian from BPR on behalf of Clearly Interiors. We cannot speak too highly of the way from start to finish how professional the workmanship has been. From Paul who came to measure up and design the bathroom, to Peter who handled the purchase of all the materials and last but not least Adrian who provided us with an absolutely fantastic service from the start of the work until it's completion. We are just waiting for the floor to be finished by our own fitter and when all is complete we will be posting some before and after pictures to enable viewers to see the excellent craftsmanship. Give them a bell and you will certainly not be disappointed, we are certainly glad we did!! An excellent company with what we consider to be a more than excellent outcome!!!"
"Firstly I'll start by saying the designs of all room are superb and you have both done extremely well in the design of the rooms you have done. I know it took some time during that design stage (our master bath in particular Paul) but the results are looking incredible so to you both. thank you and We appreciate it! On that note the 3d artwork is also very impressive and really does look like what we had seen. I guess the sceptic in me always thought it would differ but it hasn't. In terms of fitting. It clearly has had it's challenges and although I was genuinely worried about timescales on the whole you have delivered. I know we are not going to be complete fully and bits will need to be done in the new year but it is going to be in a position where we can enjoy the house over Christmas. Well done for that and again we thank you for the efforts shown. On that note i have to say I've been impressed with your fitters and trade guys. They are all really good and on top of that good guys too. Nick is brilliant and a real asset to your business. He has really dug in and has facilitated the whole project very impressively. I'm sure he's been under pressure with this and he has really put the time in but he has always remained positive and calm when dealing with me, top fella!! Finally, again we thank you for everything involved in delivering this project. On the whole it's been very easy from the offset in terms of our relationship with you guys and the finished rooms are going to look top drawer and of high quality."
"We would definitely recommend Clearly Interiors and their fitter Adrian. We had an en-suite done by them and we are delighted with the results. Paul and Peter in the showroom were really helpful and even came up with three different layouts for us. Adrian was a lovely man and a very clean worker which made the upheaval easier to bear. Thank you to you all and best wishes for the future from the Elliott's."
"I ordered a bathroom accessory online last Sunday and an email followed very quickly with confirmation (on a Sunday!) Very speedy and pleasant service with the item delivered on the Wednesday! I only ordered a small item but I am impressed by this firm amd will most certainly use them again"
"We are both delighted with the quality of the our new kitchen and the work undertaken. Lee (clearly interiors kitchen fitter) was efficient and very keen on all stages to check we were happy. His workmanship is second to none and the finish he achieved is exceptional. We could not have asked for anything better. Well Done and many thanks"
"Ordered arrived swiftly within 48 hours. Great Service!"
"I will certainly recommend Clearly Interiors to my friends.. you have all been very helpful during my nightmare of bathroom refurbishment.. I never once considered it would be so complicated!!"
"Purchased Nolte bedroom furniture, they look absolutely fantastic. REALLY impressed!"
"Bought an en-suite from clearly interiors, can't fault the service or products. I was really impressed with the flawless design and its practicality for such a small space."
"I have recently used Clearly Interiors for the 2nd time (Bathroom & now bedroom furniture). Their overall service is good, but fitting the wardrobes took longer than expected. Apart from that I am genuinely happy. The wardrobes ive had fitted do look amazing"
"Clearly Interiors designed and fit my bathroom. I am trilled with the quality and would recommend thier services to my friends and family. Excellent Service. Thanks"
"Super service. Had problems placing an order online so i decided to give clearly interiors a call. The gentleman I spoke to was very helpful and helped me complete my order. Received my order within 3 days. Overall very happy"
Clearly Interiors is rated 4.73 based on 41 reviews