ClearFirst Drainage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ClearFirst Drainage
"Just got to say that these guys got me out of a very messy situation. Kev the man who came to help was with me less than 30 minutes from making the call - he eventually found the cause and cleared the drain. I called him a hero for the all the help he gave me and I would definitely recommend Kev and these guys for their excellent service to anyone who asks."
"Second time using Clearfirst in Sheffield today. On both occasions brilliant service. Arrived promptly, explained exactly what the problems were and gave clear and unambiguous quotes for the work. Work carried out quickly and very effectively and cleaned up fully afterwards. Follow up communication was good with video evidence and a clear quote for long term remedial work. Both Craig and Jez were really professional, handled a difficult issue with a neighbour really well (she was very complimentary afterwards) and all in all a great service. No hesitation in recommending them - great job - thank you!!"
"Please see previous review for comment"
"I contacted you this morning - Saturday and you replied within minutes and had someone round in about four hours. I was given a firm quote , the drain was cleared and checked. The work was efficient and professional and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your services to anyone else."
"Outstanding service. Called mid-afternoon to say we had a blocked drain with foul water backing up. They promised a call back asap which we got and Craig arrived on site within 90 mins. Turned out to be a tricky problem caused by tree roots and involving access to our neighbours as well. He handled it brilliantly and then provided a full explanation of the problem with video and drawings to be sent through via email along with recommendations for a long term solution. Fantastic service - thank you!"
"Efficient staff great prices and my drains were back to normal quickly. Highly recommended."
ClearFirst Drainage is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews