ClearFirst Drainage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ClearFirst Drainage

Tell us how ClearFirst Drainage made you happy

"Very prompt service very polite and informative Operater and cleared drain Unfortunately the machine spilled oil on drive which Has left stains that will not come off"
"Great service. The young lad Jason came out at 430pm and didn’t leave till gone 7pm. I rang for them to come out as my mother’s drainage system was blocked and they rang him and asked him to call in on his way home. He wouldn’t leave until it was sorted. Polite man who to me went out of his way to help. I wish there was more people like him now days. I can’t say enough about the company and Jason. Thank you."
"These guys rock! If you’re after a real person to speak to in the office, a fixed price, no messing around and a friendly bloke to turn up when he’s supposed to - you’ll be delighted with ClearFirst. We’ve used ClearFirst for both drainage and pest control over several years and have always been delighted with the service. In fact we’ll never go back to the cowboys that are all to common in this industry. Keep up the great work guys. :)"
"Very pleased with the work at my Mother in Laws house which was carried out over four days. It was a big complicated task made easier by the guys on site, who explained how things were going and how any next steps would be tackled. I would wholeheartedly recommend Clear First to anyone looking for drain clearance or maintenance."
"The service we received from the first call was second to none. Lee was our engineer and he carried out a first class job. We called for assistance and we received an appointment for the next morning. Lee arrived on time and called prior to arriving at our premises. The work was carried out very efficiently and the price was good. Making payment was simple. We sould highly recommend this company."
"Professional service throughout the process from call up to completion of job. The service engineer was very knowledgeable and polite. He quickly identified the issue and advised the cost before going ahead. We were a little apprehensive when looking for a company but can definitely recommend Clear First."
"Just got to say that these guys got me out of a very messy situation. Kev the man who came to help was with me less than 30 minutes from making the call - he eventually found the cause and cleared the drain. I called him a hero for the all the help he gave me and I would definitely recommend Kev and these guys for their excellent service to anyone who asks."
"Second time using Clearfirst in Sheffield today. On both occasions brilliant service. Arrived promptly, explained exactly what the problems were and gave clear and unambiguous quotes for the work. Work carried out quickly and very effectively and cleaned up fully afterwards. Follow up communication was good with video evidence and a clear quote for long term remedial work. Both Craig and Jez were really professional, handled a difficult issue with a neighbour really well (she was very complimentary afterwards) and all in all a great service. No hesitation in recommending them - great job - thank you!!"
"Please see previous review for comment"
"I contacted you this morning - Saturday and you replied within minutes and had someone round in about four hours. I was given a firm quote , the drain was cleared and checked. The work was efficient and professional and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your services to anyone else."
"Outstanding service. Called mid-afternoon to say we had a blocked drain with foul water backing up. They promised a call back asap which we got and Craig arrived on site within 90 mins. Turned out to be a tricky problem caused by tree roots and involving access to our neighbours as well. He handled it brilliantly and then provided a full explanation of the problem with video and drawings to be sent through via email along with recommendations for a long term solution. Fantastic service - thank you!"
"Efficient staff great prices and my drains were back to normal quickly. Highly recommended."
ClearFirst Drainage is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access