Clearance Shed Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Clearance Shed
"Brilliant after care, good people to deal with and great prices, highly recommended"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Good prices and quick delivery. Would definitely recommend! Many thanks"
"Very good products and prices. Excellent packaging!"
"Amazing website. Lots of lovely kitchen stuff."
"Products were available at a great price and arrived on time and well packaged. The downside was that the stock indication on the website seems inaccurate - I wanted to bulk buy a particular product and I ordered all that were in stock, causing it to show as being "sold out" after I had placed my order, but by the next day the stock levels were back up. If I had known there were more, I may have ordered more. Other than this minor niggle, a very positive shopping experience, and I will use again."
"I was very pleased with the quality of the product ordered"
"Great communication. Got a patio set for £99 and I’m very pleased with it."
"Some nice items at good prices. Had a couple of delivery issues but they were sorted out so would recommend!"
"Great prices and fast delivery"
"Item just as described and very speedy delivery . A Happy customer will be using again"
"Smooth transaction from order to delivery. Products as described. Ordering another set."
"Garden seats delivered on time and very well packed. Good price too."
"Very quick and efficient service"
"Arrived quickly...well packaged excellent value for money."
"good clearence"
"Easy checkout and altogether pleased delivered as notified item better than exp[ected"
"Order came on time. The table and chairs are great. Fantastic value for money. Overall very satisfied."
"Everything was as shown, perfect. It was fast delivery, came the next day. I Love this site, I will be using it again. So glad I came across it."
"Bargain prices, fast delivery."
"Quick delivery, materials good quality and as describe. Thank you"
Clearance Shed is rated 4.72 based on 964 reviews