Clearance Shed Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clearance Shed

Tell us how Clearance Shed made you happy
Beautiful and well made...perfect christmas present for my ever forgetful partner...
............
35p each for an Angry Birds plate and bowl! Amazing! My son was thrilled, thank you! It was delivered by Hermes in half the time estimated which was even better. I’m now checking back regularly to see what else I can get!
Next day delivery
Excellent transaction from start to finish Thank you👍
Prompt service and product great value
Very impressed with service plus the price was unbelievable same item in banq for almost treble the price thanks again
I was a bit apprehensive to order from a company called clearance shed but l needed have worried, delivery was fast and the quantity of the toddlers red wooden table and chairs excellent.
I was a bit worried about ordering from here, but definitely will be ordering again. Very quick delivery and packaged well. Can't review items as its Xmas presents. But all looks good
Fantastic value for childs table and chair set together with speedy delivery makes Clearance Shed a great choice and great value for money!!!!
Excellent service excellent price
Great prices, fab quality. Quick delivery!
Really happy with purchase good quality good price and arrived on time ... Very happy will recommend and use again
A very good price, fast delivery what more good you ask? perhaps better instructions, but that is not Clearance sheds problem. Really well pleased with the end product.
Great price, packaging and delivery. Thrilled with my order, thank you.
Purchase as described, arrived quickly. My name was not printed on the parcel when it arrived which caused issues as I had it delivered to my work but other than that all fine!
Fantastic! Super fast delivery and brilliant value for money. I cannot fault this company. Will buy again
Really pleased with my purchase... some real bargains on the site.. fast delivery and well packaged to! A very happy customer!
My order arrived really quickly and was well packaged. Thank you.
very good service