Clearance Shed Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clearance Shed

Tell us how Clearance Shed made you happy
Took my money, didn't deliver the goods, stopped replying to my emails.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
I haven't had email nothing I ordered a lot of stuff on. 28th September when I tried emailing it came up unavailable looks like ime gonna have to get in touch with my bank to get my money back disgrace
This company appears to be a scam. Paid for my order and received nothing. Will not reply to any e-mails.
Panicked after reading reviews as paid but could not find confirmation, Delivered in 2 days. Perfect thankyou! Very 😊
*** Paid For Items Never Received***
Ordered 1st July, monies taken and credited to Clearance Shed. I have chased my order 4 times to request an update no response.
Clearance Shed do not respond via email or their 'Contact Us' page. Phone number is as much use as a chocolate fireguard due to always going to voicemail.
Very difficult company to deal with. No order acknowledgement was race and no response to 5 phone calls and
4 emails. Comments from on customer site requesting order progress was also ignored. Eventually order was delivered unexpected my with no notification.
Never again.😡😡
My initial order on 22nd June says 2-4 days delivery. When queried due to non arrival I was told 12th July delivery!

I was emailed on 7th July saying it had been shipped.... NOTHING

My account dashboard shows status of the order as COMPLETE, yet no delivery has been made.

No one will pick up the phone to discuss matters so the company has either stolen the money or delivered to the wrong address!

Either way, shocking service in the extreme
I placed an order for a coffee table 4 weeks ago, I have never received any confirmation of delivery by email, I have sent 3 emails to find out where my item is and got no response. I have phoned and the phones appear not to be manned at any time. I would have given zero stars but had to up it to 1 which they do not deserve. UNSATISFIED Customer
Everything I've ordered I have been very pleased with.
Ordered item on 27th May on 24hr tracked delivery. Never sent tracking number and when I go onto my account and it says, Track order it comes up as an error page. I have emailed several times, and rang and contacted them on amazon.but no reply at all. £69.99 is a lot of money to have spent and not received the items. Extremely disappointed with the company.
Amazing prices :) and products..... Customer service team are brilliant. Highly recommend
Ordered some items. Then I actually read some reviews. Frightened was an understatement that I thought my stuff wouldn't come now as loads of bad reviews on page.
Kept an eye on tracking my items.
Items came and packaged very well I must add.
On my first occasion of ordering from them I cant fault them. Very good service indeed.
Next day delivery ordered but no response after a week and can't even login to the site to trsck status!
So this company has not gone under due to website advising things can take longer than expected due to coronavirus. From reading this you are all having same issues as me. No correspondence/no product delivery, can you ll call trading standards so we can close these up. 0 8 0 8 2 2 3 1 1 3 3.
I need my refund. Most expensive items on my orders not delivered. Seems to be scam. No response from phone calls and emails. Send me my refund of £62 please.
Ordered For Several Items. The cheapest items delivered. The most expensive items wasn’t delivered. Still missing 6 trolley Rio 2 Bags at £60. Missing a Pack of Pencils as well. I have called several times and emailed sent no response from both ends. I want my money back. I work hard enough.
Has this business gone under? Paid for next day delivery, nothing arrives. Nothing at all, they don't reply to voice or emails or even facebook which is full of complaints.
I brought some Skates about 4 weeks ago for my daughter still have not recieved them Wondering if this has happened most times tried emailing them and i didn't get a reply so I wasted my money. Would Not Reccomend.
Order not received, despite multiple emails to chase. No correspondence back from Clearance Shed, so can only assume they are no longer trading and therefore can't issue a refund. Will be taking the matter up with Trading Standards.
They have taken my money and have not delivered the item and won't refund me. I have been chasing them for 2 weeks and no response except the first one to say they had a problem with the courier. I have emailed 5 times since and nothing! These reviews are not legit! Have a look on Trustpilot people see the real reviews. Clearance Shed take people's money and don't refund them.
Clearance Shed is rated 4.63 based on 1,343 reviews