Clearance Shed Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Clearance Shed
"The product delivery was timely. However, the website said that if your order was over £30 postage would be free. The site charged me postage of £2.99 even though my order was over £30. I spoke with the online chat who advised that the £2.99 would be refunded once the parcel had shipped. I am still yet to receive my refund."
Hi Nicola,

We’re sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy your experience with us.

This is not how things usually work around here, so we’re going to do our utmost to make you a happy customer again.

As our customer, you are our number one priority. I have reviewed your order, and can see on our payment system, your payment was partially refunded on 27/09/2018 @ 13:11 pm, for the value of £2.99. Please could you check your bank statement, as the refund should have gone through by now.

If there is anything else I can do to help turn your experience into a positive one, please let me know.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards

Jamie
"Speedy delivery and very well packaged. A small hiccup was quickly sorted with good and clear communication."
"Excellent service product exactly as described and at a bargain price I will definitely be back"
"Good products at reduced prices. Easy website. Speedy delivery. Very happy - thank you!"
"My order was acknowledged quickly and sent very quickly. All highly efficient and satisfactory. I recommend Clearanceshed without reserve."
"Ordering was simple, delivery was speedy and goods are of an excellent quality."
"Brilliant quality! Highly reccomended"
"Nice deals and quick delivery. Awesome"
"still not received"
"Very happy with items bought ...and delivered in very good time ."
"very good website, good price and well packaged"
"Item delivered in good time and as described, works well with plenty of low light"
"Excellent service!"
"Great I will be back"
"such great value for money and fast delivery. Have used the site 3 times now and will definitely be using it again."
"I was disappointed that I couldn't add to an order I placed online within an hour of placing my order. Also one of the items I ordered didn't have a box, I'd ordered three warmies which were gifts, one didn't have a box! They are for three children in the same family."
"I placed my order realized I sent it to the wrong emailed them straight away and I'm still waiting for my order and an email"
"Good quality items at a great price. Prompt delivery."
"Trouble free ordering and promoting delivery. Very satisfied, will use again and recommend to others."
"excellent service and really great prices. Would use again."
Clearance Shed is rated 4.68 based on 78 reviews