Clearance Shed Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clearance Shed
customer service

Tell us how Clearance Shed made you happy
Order not received, despite multiple emails to chase. No correspondence back from Clearance Shed, so can only assume they are no longer trading and therefore can't issue a refund. Will be taking the matter up with Trading Standards.
They have taken my money and have not delivered the item and won't refund me. I have been chasing them for 2 weeks and no response except the first one to say they had a problem with the courier. I have emailed 5 times since and nothing! These reviews are not legit! Have a look on Trustpilot people see the real reviews. Clearance Shed take people's money and don't refund them.
Returned an item few weeks ago, still haven’t had a refund or a reply from you.
Service from placing my order was fast and efficient, very satisfied with Clearance Shed.
The garden kneeler I receiced was not the the colour I ordered.
Lovely, quick delivery, amazing products. Just gonna place another order 👌😊
My next day delivery arrived a week late. Very poor but the supplier did refund the additional delivery cost without quibble. It just shouldn’t have been offered.
Great products for the price!
Great quality products at great prices!
Order ref 677583 WILL NEVER ORDER AGAIN FROM YOU & I AM STILL WAITING FOR ANFULL REFUND AND RESPONSE !! I ordered 14 yankee candles medium christmas cookie. Today I received 1 snowflake cookie yankee candle.  Where is the rest of my order please and by rest I mean all 14 christmas cookie yankee candles. I have emailed you before you dont answer. I do not want this one as I didnt order this. I want a full refund off my 119,17 gbp this is unacceptable if I do not receive a response I will work with a lawyer to get my money back. How can you operate a company like this. You do not answer phone calls or emails and do not send people their products. Unacceptable. I will work to get my money back if I do not hear anything. !!
Delivered a week late paid for 24hr delivery
Very happy with cupcake holders delivery was very fast no problems
Products as described.
Good prices. No problems with the products. Given a two hour delivery slot.
Great website, some really good branded products at very low prices. I bought the Moleskine printer paper which is excellent and not the run-of-the-mill white paper.
Sent wrong item and still not resolved 6 days later
Fast delivery and item is great and as described
Brilliant thankyou I would like to buy another one but can’t find the offer?
Prompt service, good choice of stock.
Item was not delivered - no email received from Customer Service explaining lack of delivery. No refund YET !!!!! Terrible service
Clearance Shed is rated 4.67 based on 1,325 reviews