Clearance Shed Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Clearance Shed
"Part of my order was received promptly, well packaged and as described. However the car i ordered did not arrive. On contacting the clearence shed i very quickly received an apologetic email offering to resend the item or refund the value...i chose to get the item resent and this arrived without a hitch. Great customer service thanks."
"Wonderful Yankee candle melt warmer will be buying again"
"wrong item sent, but situation was resolved to my satisfaction, eventually"
"Items arrived quickly and in good condition."
"item recd quickly and well packed"
"Never received my item even after emailing they started saying they couldn’t find my order"
"Very good prices and a good selection of products. Would prefer to have received a dispatch email and one of my items was mysteriously missing from my order & invoice but it was sent out a few days after I'd emailed to query it."
"My order did not get dispatched. It was re ordered and dispatched but some items were out of stock. Refund given but not the right amount for the missing items. Emailed company and have not had a response to my latest correspondence Out of pocket and items short for Christmas Really disappointing as so want this business to work"
"Excellent service, fast and efficient. Will definitely use again."
"Only half my order has arrived and I'm not able to make any contact with clearance shed!"
"Stuff was 'delivered' somewhere else. Hasn't resolved the issue yet though it was supposed to be delivered on 7th of December, according to the tracking."
"My order was not fulfilled, no updates and it was only until I chased was I advised the item was not in stock."
"Great items thank you"
"Best price I found for item online by far. Item arrived really quickly, in perfect working order. Will definitely look to shop here again. Thanks."
"Excellent products. Fast delivery. Good service and communication all round. I am very happy to have found you and will be back to check in and see your latest bargains."
"Very happy with the product I bought"
"..........."
"Ordered 2 x candles..only 1 arrived."
"Amazing products and very good overall transaction. Merry Christmas from the Astons!"
"Very satisfied thank you. The item ordered is a Christmas gift so won't be seeing it put together until after 25/12/18"
Clearance Shed is rated 4.66 based on 318 reviews