Clearance Shed Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clearance Shed

Tell us how Clearance Shed made you happy
Everything I've ordered I have been very pleased with.
Ordered item on 27th May on 24hr tracked delivery. Never sent tracking number and when I go onto my account and it says, Track order it comes up as an error page. I have emailed several times, and rang and contacted them on amazon.but no reply at all. £69.99 is a lot of money to have spent and not received the items. Extremely disappointed with the company.
Amazing prices :) and products..... Customer service team are brilliant. Highly recommend
Ordered some items. Then I actually read some reviews. Frightened was an understatement that I thought my stuff wouldn't come now as loads of bad reviews on page.
Kept an eye on tracking my items.
Items came and packaged very well I must add.
On my first occasion of ordering from them I cant fault them. Very good service indeed.
Next day delivery ordered but no response after a week and can't even login to the site to trsck status!
So this company has not gone under due to website advising things can take longer than expected due to coronavirus. From reading this you are all having same issues as me. No correspondence/no product delivery, can you ll call trading standards so we can close these up. 0 8 0 8 2 2 3 1 1 3 3.
I need my refund. Most expensive items on my orders not delivered. Seems to be scam. No response from phone calls and emails. Send me my refund of £62 please.
Ordered For Several Items. The cheapest items delivered. The most expensive items wasn’t delivered. Still missing 6 trolley Rio 2 Bags at £60. Missing a Pack of Pencils as well. I have called several times and emailed sent no response from both ends. I want my money back. I work hard enough.
Has this business gone under? Paid for next day delivery, nothing arrives. Nothing at all, they don't reply to voice or emails or even facebook which is full of complaints.
I brought some Skates about 4 weeks ago for my daughter still have not recieved them Wondering if this has happened most times tried emailing them and i didn't get a reply so I wasted my money. Would Not Reccomend.
Order not received, despite multiple emails to chase. No correspondence back from Clearance Shed, so can only assume they are no longer trading and therefore can't issue a refund. Will be taking the matter up with Trading Standards.
They have taken my money and have not delivered the item and won't refund me. I have been chasing them for 2 weeks and no response except the first one to say they had a problem with the courier. I have emailed 5 times since and nothing! These reviews are not legit! Have a look on Trustpilot people see the real reviews. Clearance Shed take people's money and don't refund them.
Returned an item few weeks ago, still haven’t had a refund or a reply from you.
Service from placing my order was fast and efficient, very satisfied with Clearance Shed.
The garden kneeler I receiced was not the the colour I ordered.
Lovely, quick delivery, amazing products. Just gonna place another order 👌😊
My next day delivery arrived a week late. Very poor but the supplier did refund the additional delivery cost without quibble. It just shouldn’t have been offered.
Great products for the price!
Great quality products at great prices!
Order ref 677583

WILL NEVER ORDER AGAIN FROM YOU & I AM STILL WAITING FOR ANFULL REFUND AND RESPONSE !!

I ordered 14 yankee candles medium christmas cookie.

Today I received 1 snowflake cookie yankee candle.

Where is the rest of my order please and by rest I mean all 14 christmas cookie yankee candles.

I have emailed you before you dont answer.

I do not want this one as I didnt order this.

I want a full refund off my 119,17 gbp this is unacceptable if I do not receive a response I will work with a lawyer to get my money back.

How can you operate a company like this. You do not answer phone calls or emails and do not send people their products.

Unacceptable. I will work to get my money back if I do not hear anything. !!
Clearance Shed is rated 4.65 based on 1,335 reviews