Clear Water Debt Services Reviews

Wythenshawe
Manchester
M22 5TG

Telephone
"I was nervous and worried calling them as had quite alot of debt. I spoke to a gentleman called LEWIS he was amazing and made me feel at ease right away. Took his time to explain all my options and did not mind going over anything I did not understand. He sent me a whatsap so I could send over any letters or if I needed him to explain anything. Am now on the end of sorting out my IVA and i have to say LEWIS made it so easy and stress free for me. Thank you very very much . 5 * for LEWIS ."
"Every call was dealt with in a way that I felt at ease and everything was explained perfectly with my questions always answered...I felt supported at every step....thank you 😊"
"I cannot thank the team at Clearwater enough. Lewis clearly explained the different debt solutions and worked to provide me with a suitable solution for my circumstances. Lewis guided me though the process and was always available to answer any questions I had. At a time when I couldn’t see an end to my debt problem I now have an IVA set up with manageable monthly payments and a date at which I will be debt free. The team at Clearwater went above and beyond my expectations and provided a first class professional service to find an appropriate solution to my debt problems."
"Fantastic service, really helped me understand my current situation and the possible routes going forward; highly recommend."
"I can't thank Lewis at Clearwater Debt Services enough. I have spent so many years hiding from the debt I had gotten myself into. With lewis I opened up to my past I had hidden away from for so long and he really helped with a fix to my problems. I have finally been sleeping better than I have in years! Can't thank you all enough !"
"Thanks for the great advice you were really helpful and the staff were very professional would recommend you any time AWG Manchester"
"Straight to the point, Excellent help."
"I have been helped by Lewis. I cant say enough positive things so far. My experience through a difficult time has been very helpful. There has been constant contact and support and all information and instructions have been delivered in a clear consise manner."
Clear Water Debt Services is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews