Clear it All Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clear it All

About Clear it All : Clear it All are the "anything from anywhere" waste clearance company serving Hampshire and surrounding areas. Less expensive than a skip and we do all the lifting and loading for you. We work for both businesses and householders.

How would you rate Clear it All ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"What service. I phoned at 2pm..they were there at 2.30. Everything was explained and made clear. I was given the option to change my mind if I thought the price was too much. They cleared everything and left the area tidy. Polite and respectful men. I was delighted with what they did!!!"
"Very polite and helpful, very quick and efficient service, I would use Clear it All again without hesitation."
Carolyn Lloyd
Verified Reviewer
"Contacted made through a flyer my mum had through her door. I explained that I needed 2 sofas collected from Romsey and brought to Southsea and my sofa, chair and a bed frame removed and disposed of. Even though this is not something they do a lot, nothing was too much trouble. Very arrived very promptly this morning and though it was at times a tight squeeze, managed to negotiate the furniture through 3 doors. I would not hesitate to recommend this firm and would happily pay extra for him to come to Southsea in the future. Thank you very much"
Peter Barber
Verified Reviewer
"I recommend Clear it All very highly. A courteous and very hard working service who arrived as planned and removed a large and varied amount of waste from house, garage and garden. Edward was excellent and my thanks for a job well done with good value for money as well. I would use Clear it All again without hesitation. Peter Barber"
Philip Raw
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful Nothing was too much. Great team at Clear it all Philip Raw"
Mr & Mrs Geddes
Verified Buyer
"They arrived on time were very polite and price was as quoted would highly recommend to others and would use again if we needed to. Good job."
"Good value for money. Everything removed clean and tidy. Invoiced for the work."
Mr Colquhoun
Verified Buyer
"First class service and cleared up the garden"
Mrs Douglas
Verified Buyer
"I would highly recommend Clear it All. They arrived on time and cleared a MASSIVE amount of random waste from my home and garden (we just moved in). We considered a skip but Clear it All worked out cheaper and they removed all the waste from various locations around our property - we just had to tell them what to take and we didn't lift a thing. It's great to know that all our stuff will be disposed of properly as well. The two guys from Clear it All were really helpful. Brilliant service and a great price. Many thanks."
John Mayhew
Verified Buyer
"The booking process was very clear and straightforward. Two men from Clear it All arrived on time after letting us know they were on their way. I simply pointed to the rubbish I wanted removed which was various items from my house, shed, garden and garage. The rubbish included an ugly old pile of rotting wood which we really should have got rid of a year or two ago. The Clear it All guys confirmed the price to remove the waste and went ahead there and then. They worked tirelessly to clear the waste and left me with lovely empty space. They took payment from me by card (they had a card machine with them) and left me a receipt and confirmation that my waste would be disposed of properly. A really terrific service. Many thanks."
Mrs Little
Verified Buyer
"Very good, quick service. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone. Thank you Edward."
Mrs Crowther
Verified Buyer
"Good and efficient workmanship together with polite manners made for a very productive experience. I would recommend this firm to all who need help with clearing up. Many thanks again."
Mrs Potter
Verified Buyer
"The service was exceptional and the people were freindly and polite. Would recommend then to anyone."
"This is an excellent Company to deal with. They collected my two large and heavy sofas in under two hours and carefully managed to extract them through my narrow doors. I found the delivery drivers to be extremely polite and efficient and everything went exceptionally smoothly. Highly recommended."
Mrs K Price
Verified Buyer
"Very good service. Prompt and efficient as well as being courteous and very fast. Great job and I had a lot of rubbish to clear!"
"I first became acquainted with Edward and his team when I was looking for a company that would securely dispose of confidential papers. As it happened he was able to help me complete a whole house clearance under very difficult circumstances with helpful advice and great sympathy and understanding. It was a comfort to know that all the items cleared would either be recycled where possible or disposed of with no trouble or worry on my part and with the utmost efficiency on his part. I couldn't recommend Edward, his team or his company more highly."
Sharon Lovell
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with the service. The team were so helpful and worked very quickly to dispose of the items. Good value for money. Would definitely use them again."
"The clear it all team arrived on time as arranged, they worked very hard to clear all of our junk, thank you good job done."
"found to be fair on price and excellent and efficient service would welcome others knowing"
"No trouble or fuss, which is good by the way! Would also like to explore your other waste removal service on offer."
Clear it All is rated 4.91 based on 43 reviews