Clear Away Waste Management Reviews

Read Clear Away Waste Management Reviews

jordan@clear-a-way.co.uk

Archers Field, Brunt Mills Industrial Estate

Tell us how Clear Away Waste Management made you happy
Great company to deal with, from ordering to delivery was so simple. Lauren in the office made things so clear and mailed me my invoice within minutes. The driver who dropped off my skip could not be more helpful in maneuvering his lorry in a small road may i add to position my skip exactly where i wanted it. Full marks to this company who i will be using in future.
Clearaway skips have always provided a friendly, reliable and great service. I have used them several times now and skips arrive and are taken away promptly by friendly and helpful drivers! Would definitely recommend to others :)
First time user, excellent online ordering, simple and straight forward. Skip arrived on time and driver was customer focussed, had a brand new lorry too, I cannot fault this company and will definitely use them again and promote amongst my friends. Oh by the way, lovey woman I spoke to and arranged collection…..spot on. Thank you ClearaWay, a pleasure to use your services.
Always great service from a company who deliver and collect on time. Would highly recommend
Really great service, speedy, good value, friendly - what more could you want?
Very friendly and helpful service. We needed to keep the skip longer which was no problem and no extra charge. Highly recommend.
Very good company. Skips always arrive on time and collected when the company says they will. Quick delivery also. Always availability when needed
First class service and a well deserved 5 stars! Speedy delivery and collection with no fuss. The only shame is that Clearaway do not cover the whole of the UK which would make my life easier. :) Well done and thank you Clearaway Recycling Ltd.
Had many skips from this company always very helpful and efficient prices pretty good I have no reason to look elsewhere all good👍
""
excellent service,driver very helpful. will certainly recommend to friends and family.
Very friendly, helpful and efficient team. The lorry that initially came was too big and they sent another smaller one very quickly. Unfortunately even that lorry was too big and they were unable to drop the skip into my garden. The drivers were very helpful and even tried measuring the space to try and get the skip in. Although it didn't work out (not due to any fault of the company), they refunded me immediately. I am impressed with the service and will recommend them.
Really good service, and pleasant when contacted. Delivered and collected skip when arranged. Can't ask for more. Thank you.
Really pleased with quick delivery and collection of ordered skip. Pleasant telephone enquiry and easy payment. Will use again and recommend 👍
I have used Clearaway skip hire on a number of occasions and the service has been fantastic. Always helpful and they make everything so easy..Thank you so much for such excellent service
Love their services. Definitely recommend them and use them whenever I need.
Our 6 yard skip was delivered on Monday morning. The driver was so pleasant and looked clean and smart. The skip was lovely and clean and put exactly where we wanted it on our drive. I rang for it to be collected on Wednesday afternoon and the lady was very polite, and it was collected before 9am on Thursday. We can’t recommend this company and it’s staff enough.
Brilliant service from the girls in the office and the guys on the trucks. Polite, helpful and prompt delivery and collection. All this at a reasonable price. Would certainly recommend this company to anyone wanting to hire a skip.
Really good service, friendly voice on the phone, prompt delivery and collection. Thank you
DO NOT USE! Had several skips delivered/picked up to/from my home by other skip companies; however, the drivers sent from this company clearly do not know how to drop off or pick up skips without damaging properties - they damaged mine and are denying all knowledge. When contacting the company the manager was so rude to my husband and proceeded to put the phone down on him; worst customer service.
Clear Away Waste Management is rated 4.89 based on 182 reviews