Clear Away Waste Management Reviews

Read Clear Away Waste Management Reviews

jordan@clear-a-way.co.uk

Archers Field, Brunt Mills Industrial Estate

Tell us how Clear Away Waste Management made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Efficient delivery and pick up good price will use again
Good priced Skip delivery on time driver professional and helpful
Great service many thanks.
Excellent service
Fast reliable and value for money would highly recommend
Well done
Could not find anything wrong service was 5 star will definitely use again
Excellent service from Jordan and the Team at ClearAway.

Ordered first skip and it arrived the next day and although we filled this very quickly (well within 10 days) the Team were able to come and collect the day after we informed them it was full. Second skip was brought along at same time, and again, on confirmation of this being full ClearAway were quickly able to come and take away.

I am not used to ordering things like this, so was great that Jordan and the Team made things very easy for us. Will definitely use again and would definitely recommend (we already have done in fact, and others down our road have already ordered).
I ordered my skip over the bank holiday weekend online, which was very easy to navigate and easy to order, i received a confirmation email confirming that the skip would be delivered between a certain timescale, when the skip did not turn up when confirmed, and i emailed Lauren, who replied with in seconds confirming that due to the high demand and her driver needed his rest due to the driving restrictions and apologetic. I totally understood due to the circumstances we are all in. I received a call from Lauren confirming the delivery was on its way, this is outstanding customer service through these rough times we are in. When the skip arrived, i spoke to the driver through the window, he was smiley and no fuss. I would recommend using this company and know where to go. I would like to thank all at ClearAway especially Lauren.
The go to skip company, the office staff always helpful and friendly, the drivers are polite, considerate and great ambassadors for the company. We only use Clear Away as the professional way they operate reflects how we operate as a business.
I have highly recommended them to numerous clients, friends and family and the feed back is always 100%
I would also like to point out their safety precautions during these difficult times with contact less delivery and social distancing is great to see in operation.
Prompt, polite, helpful and the price was good. The skip could only be on site for a specific time. I was able to book drop off and collection with Lauren on the phone and got confirmation by email. The two drivers who dropped and picked up were very helpful and polite and most importantly they were on time. Thank you, you made the whole process easy and I will definitely use you again for the next job.
Hi Can you thank the lady we hired the Skip from she was very helpful and polite.
I would also like to say a big thank you to the Driver who delivered the skip as it was early morning he was very considerable. when putting the skip on our front , He completed this task without any disturbance to us and our neighbours even putting the note through our door. We were surprised to see the skip on our front.
Fantastic company , fair rates, good customer service available , reliable and delivery pick on time , would def recommend 👍
Fantastic Service. Quick, reliable and very good prices! Wouldn't use anyone else.
I was very happy with the skip, it was good value and was delivered and collected on time.
S. Lyons
Excellent service. So easy to order and get skip collected. Really pleased with price too!! Highly recommended
Did everything that was asked of them and informed me accordingly.
Incredibly easy to book and pay for. Collection arrangement also good. Friendly, conscientious drivers. Would definitely recommend
Certainly one of the most efficient and friendly recycling companies in the area. The on line booking system make it easy to book at any time.
Dropped off and collected as arranged no hassle..will use again
Very friendly efficient company
Next day delivery
Highly recommend
Booked skip delivered the next day . Picked up 48 hrs later very pleased with service. If you need skip hire I recommend.
Clear Away Waste Management is rated 4.96 based on 107 reviews