Clear Away Waste Management Reviews

Read Clear Away Waste Management Reviews

jordan@clear-a-way.co.uk

Archers Field, Brunt Mills Industrial Estate

Tell us how Clear Away Waste Management made you happy
Great service , nice people to do business with , no messing around . Really helped me out when another company let me down . Same day service was a real lifesaver.
The service provided was quick efficient and without fault. The people I dealt with ie the driver and the lady on the phone were so friendly and kind. I would definitely recommend this company, thank you.
Brilliant service from Clearaway Skips - friendly and efficient service at a fair price. Highly recommended.
Very poor customer service. When you send an email, you don't even have an answer...
The right size skip was delivered and collected on the dates requested and advised; and the drop-end access actually worked fine, which seems to be a bonus these days!
Overall, a good service at a fair price.
excellent service I will certainly recommend this company.
Such a breathe of fresh air when ordering my skip this week. Lady on phone was extremely helpful and a joy to deal with. Thank you
I just want to say what an excellent customer experience and service.
I required a skip urgently, you responded, I needed it collected urgently as we had to use the garage, you collect early morning next day.
The driver was friendly, knowledgeable and dropped the skip exactly where we wanted it.
In particular, the lady who answered the phone and helped me delivered a masterclass in providing professional and understandable conversations.
Well done to you Clearaway, I will spread the word and will not hesitate to call for all my skip requirements.
Unbelievable service...rang early last Saturday and skip landed on our drive in Rayleigh within 90 mins! NHS discount too! Even without a discount the price was excellent. Both the drivers who dropped off the skip and picked it up today (also same day we told them it was ready) were great. Thoroughly recommended...will definitely use again 👍 Thanks!
Super!!! Swift, efficient, hassle-free service & a great price too. I shall definitely recommend & use agin. Thank you.
absolutly fantastic service. had to ask for drop of at short notice and clearaway bath were wonderful. very efficient, professional, and friendly people. prices very very resonable affordable. i would highly recommmend clearawaybath.
Staff were efficient and professional. They took great care in boarding and placing skip on our new driveway. Highly recommend.
Ordered 8-yard skip already at a reasonable price on top of that received NHS discount, Fabulous service, rung for collection & 4-yard skip drop off both done next day extended time on 4-yard Fabulous service from Southend Depo very efficient service, helpful friendly call handlers.
Excellent service and reasonably priced!
Skip delivered day after ordering & collected day after contact.

Would 100% use again
Order 4yard during lockdown and filled it up. Called back on same day with no problems. Taken away less than hour after phone call. Ordered again
Recommend company, drivers fantastic and chatty even though kept at distance and reception service brilliant
Recommend Recommend Recommend
Skip turned up just after lunch, driver was very polite and very attentive, would use you again in future, thanking you Mr & Mrs Geeves.
Brilliant, easy, no nonsense service. Thank you.
Good pricing emailed for early pick up collected that afternoon polite employees
Great service. Reasonably priced with prompt delivery and collection. Reception staff on the phone great too and very attentive. Would definitely recommend.
Delivery and collection on time, friendly drivers and one of the cheapest I found.
All in all a good service.
Clear Away Waste Management is rated 4.93 based on 127 reviews