Clear Away Waste Management Reviews

info@clearawaywastemanagement.co.uk

Unit 5, Harvey Road, Brunt Mills Industrial Estate

Tell us how Clear Away Waste Management made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent management service and great turnaround of all skips that were ordered. Deliveries are always prompt and the speed of urgent drop off/collections are fantastic. All drivers are approachable and conscientious. I will definitely use Clear Away in the future."
"We booked the wait and load service for 2pm on 8/11/2018. The driver arrived promptly and placed the skip exactly where we wanted it. We didn’t catch his name, but we are extremely grateful to him. Not only was he friendly and professional, he was back and fourth loading the skip with us and also gave us an extra few minutes so we could fill the skip. There was a lot to clear and we would have struggled to do it without him. We will definitely use this company again and would recommend them to anyone. Thanks a million."
"Excellent service. Best price found. Delivered on time and collected on time. Would use again and again."
"Outstanding services , both office managers and drivers Company ticked all boxes"
"Can’t praise you enough. Every member of staff gave 100% great customer service from the office staff to the drivers. Ordered online Sunday and my skip was delivered by 8am Monday morning. Second skip delivered within a few hours of request. Wouldn’t use any other company I am 5hat impressed. Well done all at Clearaway."
"Magnificent service! will definitely be using Clearaway again :)"
"Difficult review to write as the customer service provided appears to be good to start with; it’s was only when an issue occurred that the true lack of professionalism, competency and understanding appeared. Booked a skip, (never had one before) and was not told anything about the 10-day load period. I had originally arranged to pay cash to the driver on the delivery day but unfortunately didn’t think I would get there in time. I called the office to make a card payment and found that they had written down the wrong delivery address. I paid and asked them to advise the driver. Half an hour later he called me to say the lady at the house doesn’t want a skip. He hadn’t been updated in relation to the correct address, I advised him of the drop off address and said I was on my way over, unfortunately he had dropped off and left before I got there. There was no delivery docket but never having had a skip before I didn’t know there should have been one. Skip forward 9 days and I got a call from admin to say can they can come and collect? We have a conversation about my lack of knowledge of the policy that I hadn’t been made aware of and as I was off on holiday asked for a couple more weeks to fill it which was verbally agreed. When I got home from holiday I found out the skip has been taken the day before, so I called the office. They confirm they picked up a full skip as the they had received a call from ‘a woman’ saying it was ready for collection. I explained about the conversation and the agreement for more time and also confirmed that the skip hadn’t been filled up as I had been away. They did not know who the woman was that had called and said there was nothing they could do. I spoke to a manager, apparently, they don’t give out their names, (which is convenient for them) but I believe she was called Abi. She said that I had been advised about the 10 day hire, everyone is, (not according to the reviews) and that her staff always tell customers everything (shame they were unable to write down the correct address!) She then said that I was lying about calling and making arrangements to keep the skip for a further 2 weeks and refused to take my word that this had happened. I asked to speak to the Director, Paul and after a short while on hold as told he couldn’t be found and he would call me back, (still waiting.) Not happy with the service at all which is a shame as it was a referral my cousin who is in the trade and uses (used) them for all his jobs. I don’t like being called a liar, it’s not my fault your company has rubbish policies and procedures, if your staff can’t get an address right and your drivers can’t tell the difference between a full and a half empty skip they need further training. If you won’t give your names how do we know who we have been talking to and who we need to refer back to. Abi I believe you are the liar, I don’t believe some random woman called in to say the skip was ready. I believe you and your team didn’t do your jobs properly and now I’m going to have to rent another skip, well guess what, it won’t be from you, you bunch of immoral nincompoops."
"Very efficient and friendly service, competitively priced. The skip was delivered and placed without fuss and removed again when scheduled. I had to contact the office a couple of times ask a few questions and the person I spoke to was very helpful, unfortunately I didn't think to ask her name. I would certainly use clearaway again."
"Such a great company we have used them a lot and they are always reliable, very competitively priced and have friendly staff, I highly recommend."
"Highly recommended! Skip was delivered to me promptly and collected just as quickly when I had finished with it. Very friendly, efficient and helpful team. Will definitely be using again! Thanks Clearaway!"
"Amazing company! Great staff and great service"
"Great speedy service with a happy voice on the end of the phone, always helpful and very accommodating, highly recommended"
"Great , friendly service. Will use again."
"Outstanding service from Clearaway, I would highly recommend them! If you need help clearing get yourselves down to clearaway and they will be sure to make your day."
"Fantastic service and extremely helpful staff- ordering a skip was quick and easy and at a fair price too! Would definitely recommend and will certainly use again."
"Wouldn’t use anyone else! Really helpful and fast service, would recommend to everyone!"
"Brilliant and efficient service. Would recommend and definitely use again!"
"Recommended Clearaway by a friend of mine, everything was perfect from collection to delivery. The girls in the office were very helpful, will be back!"
"Very helpful, great customer service and lovely staff!!! 100% recommend!"
"Absolutely fantastic company. Really efficient service and excellent staff. Would definitely recommend and use again. Thank you :-)"
Clear Away Waste Management is rated 4.90 based on 39 reviews