CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CleanYourCar Ltd

About CleanYourCar Ltd: Established in 2005, Cleanyourcar.co.uk is the UK's leading online Car Care & Car Cleaning Megastore. We import car detailing products from around the world to give you the ultimate choice for when you come to clean your car.

sales@cleanyourcar.co.uk

Unit 18a, Holme Mills, West Slaithwaite Road, Marsden

Tell us how CleanYourCar Ltd made you happy

"Great service. Product as describe and quick delivery too. Thanks!"
"Very quick delivery, very happy with the service. Thanks"
"Just received my first order from Clean Your Car. fast next-day delivery and a hand written compliment slip saying "thank you for your order". Its always the little things that make the big difference. Thank You and I will definitely use again"
"Got some great advice from Tim after asking about a polishing machine, gave me all the info I needed. Ordered Saturday morning and goods received on Tuesday. Great product choice, great service and great delivery. What more could you want."
"Great company to deal with. Quick service and dependable with high quality products. Thank you once again."
"We often buy various products for use when detailing our vehicles prior to sale, the site is easy to use, offers competitive prices,fast delivery and a vast array of products. We will continue to use this company and recommend them to others looking for quality products and a great service. Many thanks Dan"
"As always great service and very quick delivery time. Many thanks."
"Amazing Service as always from the guys at clean your car, order dispatched and received in a couple of days! Wouldn?t recommend anyone else."
"Excellent service once again from the team at CleanYourCar. Great product range and a loyalty program with points to spend towards a discount on your next order. Always considerately packed and rapidly dispatched orders. My first choice in buying any and all car care products."
"Dear Cleanyourcar.co.uk guys! Very big thank you for excelent & fast services from you guys. I was looking for these Metrovac car drying products now for like 3 weeks on internet and finally found you. You have got amazing prices for such a sales in EU. I will definitely recommend your website and shop for all my mates and people who are passionate about cars and car care. I cannot even express how great is that I finally found what I was looking for :-) Adrian (expect more orders from me)"
"I find your web site very informatiive with tried and tested products. At competitive prices. The ordering process is good and delivery , even to Northern Ireland, is unbelievably quick. All-in-all, a great company to deal with."
"As always with Cleanyourcar, the prompt service and delivery have been fantastic. And will continue to place orders with them. If i had one gripe..it would be that they are out of stock on the items i want. But thats just bad luck more than anything else."
"Thank you for your responsiveness, the quality of your service! continue to build loyalty with other customers with small bonuses ;) I will command soon :D ++"
"Great company excellent customer support i am returning the metrovac holdall as discussed too big for the sidekick blaster please arrange a refund after receipt."
"All enquiries dealt with promptly and efficiently, an all round excellent service"
"Super quick delivery and an excellent product. I purchased the Q2M tar remover and worked brilliantly. Defiantly worth it. 10/10 sponsor me ????"
"Great variety of products. Great service always received on each order and updates on dispatch, delivery etc are spot on and appreciated. Items always arrive well packaged and undamaged."
"First class service from the guys at Clean your car. Paid next day delivery and was duly served. Ordered the DAS 6 dual polisher and works like a dream. Makes polishing so easy and effortless, should have purchased one sooner. Car looks showroom quality and admired by the neighbours. Thanks guys, will be back for consumables as soon as I?ve run out. Top class service and effortless ordering system."
"Excellent service and products. I keep going back as I've never been disappointed with anything I've bought. Well recommended to say the least."
"Good range of products. Good quality products. Good descriptions to ensure you get what you want and need."
CleanYourCar Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 3,629 reviews