CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CleanYourCar Ltd

About CleanYourCar Ltd: Established in 2005, Cleanyourcar.co.uk is the UK's leading online Car Care & Car Cleaning Megastore. We import car detailing products from around the world to give you the ultimate choice for when you come to clean your car.

sales@cleanyourcar.co.uk

Unit 18a, Holme Mills, West Slaithwaite Road, Marsden

Click Here

Tell us how CleanYourCar Ltd made you happy

"Been using Clean your car for years. 99% of the time they have want I want. if not in shock it's easy to be kept up to date on when it's back in stock. P&P is not free but it's always quick to arrive and packaged very well. I have recommended this site to many friends and will continue to do so as it's easy to navigate and buy what I want as a fare price. I must have ordered 10 times over the last few years I do love my cleaning products"
"I've been talking to Dave for weeks now toing and froing about a DA Polisher. He has a wealth of advice and knowledge and has guided me through the transaction. He is helpful, polite and considerate and just one more reason I like buying from Clean Your Car. There's plenty of sites that sell this polisher but people come to CYC because of the friendly service, swift postage and a superb buying experience. Thank you Dave!"
"Fast friendly service item's extremely well packaged and everything there. Even phoned Tim after i'd placed my order as was in two minds which products i'd purchased. Tim was very knowledgable about his product line and i'm extremely happy with my service i received......PS and i'm coming back for more! ;-)"
"Been using these guys for a number of years now. Excellent service with great prices. Cheers guys"
"very pleased with the prompt and speedy service."
"The product came instantly, very happy with, thanks Tim!, hope to be buying more product of you guys!"
"Highly recommend have used CYC a few times now and always receive a competitive price and a efficient service. Stocks all the major brands especially chemical guys products which I highly recommend."
"After an initial hiccup navigateing the website, ( my Fault, age realated) everything went very well, confirmation and delivery of the goods First class. I will certainly visit Cleanyourcar again. 10 out of 10. Well done to everyone involed with my experience. RG"
"Easy to use web site quick delivery will use again"
"Always a fantastic and swift service with CYC. The personal thank you notes left in your order is a really nice touch. An excellent range of quality products and descriptions left for each one. I will definitely be a returning customer."
"Brilliant service - item came early and was packaged brilliantly - safe and secure - will gladly order from here again in the future - can?t recommend this site enough! Thank you"
"I'm familiar with the product and bought this time from Clean your Car because the price was on a par with the usual suspect. The item was well packaged and [to my surprise] the product arrived the very next day, so will happily use this firm again."
"Next day delivery still not arrived.......could have bought elsewhere but needed them quickly so paid for next day.....only to receive an email the next day saying that my goods would not arrive until the following day?? i paid a lot for this service and its not happened how do i get my money back?? very unhappy"
"I now buy all my Auto detailing chemicals and pads compounds and polishes from clean your car. Competitively priced and a prompt and service. Very pleased with them and will continue to use them in the future"
"Service quick ,product very good ,dark under wax,very pleased with the results,many thanks"
"I've been ordering detailing product from CYC forms while now and I'm so happy with the amazingly packaged, quick delivery service they offer. It's second to none. Bravo CYC!"
"Excellent products again and fast delivery as usual. Even the note saying thank you for my order.....Nice touch."
"First class service!"
"I needed quite a few items to go with my new DA polishing machine and after a lot of research new what I wantd but didnt expect to find every item in one shop, which I managed at the Cleanyoucar website. Prices are competitive, shipping costs ok and sent very quickly. Overall a good exprience and I shall shop here again."
"Have bought many times - always excellent service"
CleanYourCar Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 3,640 reviews