CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CleanYourCar Ltd

About CleanYourCar Ltd: Established in 2005, Cleanyourcar.co.uk is the UK's leading online Car Care & Car Cleaning Megastore. We import car detailing products from around the world to give you the ultimate choice for when you come to clean your car.

sales@cleanyourcar.co.uk

Unit 18a, Holme Mills, West Slaithwaite Road, Marsden

Tell us how CleanYourCar Ltd made you happy

"Next day delivery, hand written note from Darren saying thank you, surprised and very happy with the delivery and customer service. Well packaged and i got the Finish Kare #425 product."
"Consistently great service and a great selection of brands and product types. Very much a one stop shop."
"Been using Clean your car for years. 99% of the time they have want I want. if not in shock it's easy to be kept up to date on when it's back in stock. P&P is not free but it's always quick to arrive and packaged very well. I have recommended this site to many friends and will continue to do so as it's easy to navigate and buy what I want as a fare price. I must have ordered 10 times over the last few years I do love my cleaning products"
"I've been talking to Dave for weeks now toing and froing about a DA Polisher. He has a wealth of advice and knowledge and has guided me through the transaction. He is helpful, polite and considerate and just one more reason I like buying from Clean Your Car. There's plenty of sites that sell this polisher but people come to CYC because of the friendly service, swift postage and a superb buying experience. Thank you Dave!"
"Fast friendly service item's extremely well packaged and everything there. Even phoned Tim after i'd placed my order as was in two minds which products i'd purchased. Tim was very knowledgable about his product line and i'm extremely happy with my service i received......PS and i'm coming back for more! ;-)"
"Been using these guys for a number of years now. Excellent service with great prices. Cheers guys"
"The product came instantly, very happy with, thanks Tim!, hope to be buying more product of you guys!"
"very pleased with the prompt and speedy service."
"Easy to use web site quick delivery will use again"
"After an initial hiccup navigateing the website, ( my Fault, age realated) everything went very well, confirmation and delivery of the goods First class. I will certainly visit Cleanyourcar again. 10 out of 10. Well done to everyone involed with my experience. RG"
"Highly recommend have used CYC a few times now and always receive a competitive price and a efficient service. Stocks all the major brands especially chemical guys products which I highly recommend."
"Always a fantastic and swift service with CYC. The personal thank you notes left in your order is a really nice touch. An excellent range of quality products and descriptions left for each one. I will definitely be a returning customer."
"I'm familiar with the product and bought this time from Clean your Car because the price was on a par with the usual suspect. The item was well packaged and [to my surprise] the product arrived the very next day, so will happily use this firm again."
"Brilliant service - item came early and was packaged brilliantly - safe and secure - will gladly order from here again in the future - can?t recommend this site enough! Thank you"
"Next day delivery still not arrived.......could have bought elsewhere but needed them quickly so paid for next day.....only to receive an email the next day saying that my goods would not arrive until the following day?? i paid a lot for this service and its not happened how do i get my money back?? very unhappy"
"I've been ordering detailing product from CYC forms while now and I'm so happy with the amazingly packaged, quick delivery service they offer. It's second to none. Bravo CYC!"
"Service quick ,product very good ,dark under wax,very pleased with the results,many thanks"
"I now buy all my Auto detailing chemicals and pads compounds and polishes from clean your car. Competitively priced and a prompt and service. Very pleased with them and will continue to use them in the future"
"Always a pleasure ordering from clean your car, great service and amazing delivery time. Thanks once again :)"
"Quick delivery and the Collinite No. 845 - Insulator Wax is the best car wax I've found in about 25 years of waxing cars. I read about it on a BMW forum. It goes on easily and there's no powdery residue that you normally keep finding about a week after. It stays on for the best part of a year. Highly recommended"
CleanYourCar Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 3,622 reviews