CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CleanYourCar Ltd

About CleanYourCar Ltd: Established in 2005, Cleanyourcar.co.uk is the UK's leading online Car Care & Car Cleaning Megastore. We import car detailing products from around the world to give you the ultimate choice for when you come to clean your car.

sales@cleanyourcar.co.uk

Unit 18a, Holme Mills, West Slaithwaite Road, Marsden

Click Here

Tell us how CleanYourCar Ltd made you happy

"another order arrived on time and as always perfect quality"
"It is always a pleasure to shop at cleanyourcar. Top service fast delivery good prices and if there is a question quick feedback. Delivery to Germany 4 days perfect"
"These guys are the best! Excellent products and service"
"Great company and great service. I was about to place another order and just realised that I have now been a customer for the last 7 years, which speaks for itself. Can’t fault CYC, great range of items in stock and always get very fast delivery and service. Happily recommend CYC to anyone."
"I order few times from this company and I must say I'm very happy. This time was a day late but doesn't matter. I change my mind in last minute and I wanted to change one item just before items was about to be shipped and I phoned CYC and they swapped glass polishing for me. happy as Larry . Will definitely recommend them to my friends. Thank You"
"Very good services."
"STONER - ANTI-FOG WINDSCREEN TREATMENT ..does exactly what it says , great no more winter inside the car"
"ive started to order quite a bit from these guys , there products are always excellent and arrive fast , ive tried many suppliers over the years and quality has always been up and down, a good friend pointed me in the direction of CLEAN YOUR CAR LTD and i have not looked back since"
"quick service, and product range"
"Brilliant customer service. Nice little hand written note in the box gives a personal touch. 1 star knocked off as I'm sure they used to include a free air freshener but also the free postage limit of £100 is a bit excessive and sometimes forces me to buy elsewhere if I only need a small order."
"Very good services. I will come back"
"Exceptional Exemplary service ..cannot thank Dave enough for advice and flexibility and always making time to assist and advise on products. Prices are already very competitive and would really struggle to find cheaper elsewhere. Thankyou Dave and Tim for such prompt delivery and superb customer focused service and prompt delivery consistently Hafeez"
"I HAVE RECEIVED MY LATEST ORDER VERY PROMPTLY AS ALWAYS AND WELL PACKAGED JOY TO DEAL WITH"
"Great products at a great price and always so well packed. Really quick delivery. 👍"
"CHEMICAL GUYS - HAPPY ENDING EDGELESS MICROFIBRE TOWEL (3 PACK) Colour Green MIC35603 £13.95 Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 £13.95 PURESTAR - TWIST DRYING TOWEL Towel Size 70x90cm PS-D-001-LRG £12.95 Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 £12.95 PURESTAR - LIGHT TOUCH BUFFING PKG/5 PS-B-005 I ORDERED ALL THE ABOVE THESE MICRO FIBRE CLOTHES ARE SO GOOD !!! EVERY THING FROM ELSE WERE SEEM LIKE SANDPAPER"
"my order was delivered fast and in perfect condition"
"Spot on service. Heartily recommended.... Great product used on this old girl"
"Fast delivery. Been adviced that the packaging is environmentally friendly."
"Really happy with Clean Your Car, I will be using them again. Neatly packaged my new machine polisher, and there was even a personal thank you for my purchase. Delivery arrived after 48 hours of purchase!"
"Always on hand to help, really quick delivery and I love the little notes you get in the order - really makes you feel valued."
CleanYourCar Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 3,640 reviews