Cleanily Reviews

About Cleanily : Fully Managed Cleaning Services

edward@cleanily.com

Cale Cross House
156 Pilgrim Street

Tell us how Cleanily made you happy

"We've based in York and use Cleanily for both our rental properties and own private house. Absolutely fab. Great cleaners and deal with Edward and Anna in customer services who always do their utmost to help when we need to change anything."
"Been impressed with these guys from initial contact as my property isn't straightforward by any means. Sometimes I need a bit more or less time, which is never a problem and recorded on their app. Thumbs up!"
"We have been happy with everything to do with the Cleanily service. Reliable, detailed cleaning, and way less expensive than other people we've used."
"We live in Haxby and have had Lisa coming to clean for us for just over a year. Can't fault a thing, nothing is ever a problem, even letting our naughty dogs out!"
"Really streamlined service...straightforward to get quote and set up with Edward initially and Emma has been brilliant since day one. Wish we had set up ages ago!"
"We spend a lot of time travelling so its nice to know our house is being looked after when we're away. Always get prompt replies. Would recommend"
"Always had good service, reliable cleaning, would recommend"
"So far enjoyed 3 months of coming back to a lovely tidy house. Long may it continue!"
"Consistently high standard of cleaning and always helpful in accommodating changes to my routine"
"My house is beautifully cleaned by lovely, personable and professional ladies. Cleanily has accommodated me when I have needed to change cleaning days or have extra cleans at short notice. I am very happy with the service I receive and its lovely to come home to an immaculate home."
"First time I’ve ever used a cleaning company so was a little apprehensive but I shouldn’t have been. Cleaning standard has been brilliant and the automatic payment system has made it so easy. Would definitely recommend Cleanily."
"Steph is amazing, (though we've also had a cover cleaner when she was off for a few weeks - she was great too). Been a massive help and really easy to sort out :)"
"Great service, have already recommended to a friend."
"Having used Julie at Cleanily for a good few months now. I can say we are extremely happy with her work. She is efficient, does a great job, friendly, accommodating, flexible and very reliable. I definitely recommend. She is a gem. Donna"
"Julie is worth her weight in Gold! She leaves my home sparkling. I have been using Cleanily for a year and would highly recommend their services. Gemma"
"Great company to deal with and our dedicated cleaner is professional and reliable."
"Excellent service, our cleaner always does a great job."
"Tina was amazing - always friendly and did an excellent job of cleaning our home."
"So far so good! Been with Cleanily for about 3 months and had a great experience. Like the flexibility and same cleaner (Gill) each time. If we need to change anything to our normal routine we can always get in touch with Karen in the office who sorts everything."
"We have an amazing Manor House we rent as a holiday let, however, the guest experience begins with its presentation & cleanliness. Finding Cleanily has changed our lives. They are professional, the girls are amazing, the quality of their clean is second to none. They wiz around our property as a team of 4, complete 20hours of cleaning between them and leave the house immaculate. 5* is 100% deserved. Just perfect. Paula Gamekeepers Manor"
Cleanily is rated 4.81 based on 53 reviews